When did the idea of fighting for the Fatherland and the Queen die out among Commonwealth nations? WWI?

When did the idea of fighting for the Fatherland and the Queen die out among Commonwealth nations? WWI?

Attached: 1534451367274.jpg (1294x1455, 628K)

Because WW1 sucked balls

It didn't really, we still fight wars together although under independent nations.

When they stopped being cucks, I guess

It died after WW2, when America inherited the mantle of the foremost Imperial Power. After India was lost, and after the humiliation of The Japanese invasions of the Asian colonies, The British Empire ceased to exist in any real form.

At the turn of the century the other anglo countries were much more linked to the UK, this faded away as time went on for various reasons and their own cultures developed

based

But redpilled? Yes or no

>edited my picture

Not complaining but your addition looks really faded by comparison because you didn't up the contrast.

Attached: EMPIRE1.jpg (1294x1455, 593K)

>when America inherited the mantle of the foremost Imperial Power
brownpilled, LMAO

Remember, Thailand, you're in OUR sphere of influence

(also pay reps)

When people started using their brains

Post-WWII, because the empire collapsed and we joined the EU.

WWI certainly played a major role in that. For instance, thousands of dead ANZAC soldiers made NZ and Australia think of themselves as separate entities more since they were displeased with having to fight in a war they had nothing to do with.
WWII was the final nail in the coffin since by 1945 it was clear that the Empire had no life left in it.

mad

Aucun de vous ne comprendra la superiorite des francais et comment nous avons offert au monde une veritable culture, le genre que vous ne reverrez plus jamais.

Nous sommes trop bons pour ce monde.

Ce sera tout.

There, our debt is settled.

Attached: france-map-flag.png (507x520, 65K)

It was not very sincere, Thailand.
I'm extremely disappointed.

Je vous deteste tous.

Attached: spy-dur.gif (610x862, 277K)

was it supposed to be creepy? lmao

We would still fight for one another and the Queen.

WWII specifically the battle of singapore for australia and NZ
Canada was always america lite

You can blame Churchill. He was responsible for the shitshow in Gallipoli in WWI and later abandoned Aus and NZ and let Singapore fall in WWII. The Dominions had to look for a new sugar daddy in the US.

I honestly think you Canadians think this way because you haven't gone through a Gallipoli like ANZACs did

You would be mistaken

They developed national identites and stopping taking pride from dying for an old fart in Scotland. Stopped feeling that they were british people and an extension of the british empire.

Attached: main-qimg-70aec685ad4edc854d993d684081d1de.png (602x339, 166K)

Why didn't they go all the way with it?

Attached: ARM.png (1416x937, 549K)

if Scotland leave from UK, what happen to Australia, NewZealand UnionJack??

i hope this happens but only on the condition that no one with a criminal history is allowed movement. or that refugees/asylum seekers do not get involved with this shit

Do Aussies consider England as their homeland?

Why isn't this the case already?

There are programs available that allow it between certain countries in that group and most Aussies/Kiwis/Canucks can move to the UK no problem, but a comprehensive movement plan between all 4 was just never put in place.

Canadians fought plenty of horrible battles for the commonwealth. i.e. Vimy, Ypres, Somme, Passchendaele, etc.

Gallipoli is such a massive con. The French alone committed far more and lost far more at Gallipoli than either the Aussies or the Kiwis ever did. The whole grievance is founded on nothing.

just the cross methinks