Japan is going to try manned lunar landing mission after USA

Japan is going to try manned lunar landing mission after USA.

Attached: スクリーンショット 2018-08-17 19.19.44.png (956x924, 969K)

2030? That's hell of an ambitious target considering that you still do not have LEO capacity.

what

Attached: iss japan.jpg (4288x2848, 810K)

Do you have a booster capable of lifting humans onto LEO?

Japan's H-2B rockets have successfully delivered tons of supplies to ISS many times

Attached: e80276ae.jpg (800x533, 42K)

where does japan launch their shit from

why are so many countries aiming for the moon lately, china and india also both want to go

Animes on the moon

Attached: 1440872721145.jpg (1440x1080, 99K)

Everyone wanna check America really went to the moon.

build a base on the moon, and eventually make many space colonies and gundams

Attached: sydney.gif (500x281, 904K)

You're telling me 50 fucking years ago they reached the moon, and 50 fucking years of technology later they still haven't done it again?

Yeah, I smell bullshit. Moon landing was a hoax.

see although the orbital supply vehicle, HTV, isn't manned, it's got a pressured module, which means it can carry human.

Attached: HTV.gif (498x325, 81K)

14 people have been to the moon.

tanegashima

Attached: centers_tanegashima.jpg (460x320, 82K)

foot print still there on the moon

Of course they can its just very expensive and quite risky

Because there are several Alien base behind of the moon.

>mexican education

>polan
>talking shit about space

Attached: 1511688618838.jpg (319x319, 62K)

Yes, that's exactly what people are telling you. The US got dragged into Vietnam and civil rights bullshit and the public lost interest after the big goal had been reached, the Russians couldn't make their n1 rocket work while everybody else has only recently developed the required tech.

Attached: main-qimg-e41f6db65aba05fad71112e02971ea03.png (580x386, 106K)

It's not a hoax, Paco. The evidence is overwhelming.

The reason why humans haven't return to the Moon is exorbitant cost. US of the fucking A spent somewhere around 8% of its federal budget on NASA during the Apollo project. Even America could not bear the cost long term. Everyone else could only dream, including USSR.

It changed only recently. The planet is far more wealthy than it was in 1960s and 1970s. The technologies have vastly improved and become more affordable. The original space race between USA and USSR was just a dick measuring contest. We are on the verge of entering the real space age, in which humans will casually travel in space.

Lol, I actually will soon work in the industry, broadly speaking.

>Overwhelming evidence
So a few videos shot in the desert at night are evidence?

poland has a space program?

>US of the fucking A spent somewhere around 8% of its federal budget on NASA during the Apollo project. Even America could not bear the cost long term. Everyone else could only dream, including USSR.
This above all else. Going to the moon took unprecedented expenditure from the wealthiest nation in the world by far, for something with no direct economic or political payoff. It's one of the weirdest flukes in history, all things considered, because it wouldn't have happened if not for the cold war, the very optimistic promise by Kennedy and dick measuring with the soviets.

How does one get into space industry? I'm about to graduate engineering school and I don't want to be a CADmonkey.

It has, but a minor one. However there is a shitton of amazing startups with incredible ideas that will likely soon become subcontractors of the big players.

Brainstorm a good idea, set up a startup and get help from a business angel.

Or try to get a job from one of established agencies or companies, thought that will likely involve moving to another country.

>Brainstorm a good idea, set up a startup and get help from a business angel.
I presume this is what you're doing? What's a good way to find funding for tech startups nowadays? Just looking for eccentric billionaires?

Unironically business angels - either an investment fund, some richfag, business chambers etc.

Alternatively, there are grants from government agencies that promote innovation. In Poland there's PARP, look if there's something similar in Latvia.

Why the sudden interest in the moon? Suddenly even the africans are making plans to go to the moon.

No, it can't. Japs won't do shit, and this entire mission is a meme. Stop posting this shit weebs.

Just not happening. Like the Japanese stealth fighter project.

Attached: chartoftheday_8879_nasa_s_budget_is_without_parallel_n.jpg (960x684, 136K)

funny to see chinks fear the samurai

Attached: 1528778979091.jpg (324x291, 15K)

you sound like a very cool guy, do you have a discord where i could talk with you about space?

Anyway the plan in OP's picture:
>American (orion) or Russian (lol) rocket to American space station orbiting the moon
>European Lunar Module Ascent Stage
>Japanese Lunar Module Descent Stage

Godspeed. Did you copy the bottom of our Apollo lander though?

Paco the equipment is still there and a mirror is also there that a laser can hit.

>Moon landing was a hoax
>it was confirmed by soviet scientists that were monitoring the landing in real time
So you are telling me that USSR conspired with USA during the cold war?

it's an international joint project anyway
the japanese lander with european return vehicle is gonna depart from america's lunar orbiter station construction of which starts in the early 20s

Best of luck. We should all aim at moon after wasting so much time. I also think that plans of manned mission on mars without base on moon is stupid. So any news that put public eyes at moon is good thing.

so?