Well son, you're 18. Get out. See you at Christmas!

>Well son, you're 18. Get out. See you at Christmas!

Do American parents really do this?

Attached: 1511652028745.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most don’t literally kick you out but many want you to leave as soon as fucking possible

only if they’re wh*te

>hair line
Is he really 18?

Attached: 1534739474490.jpg (136x75, 5K)

any context?

was he a NEET who refused to get a job and pitch in with the bills? did he just have lots of problems with his family?

Not really, but most parents expect you to start moving towards independence relatively quickly once you hit 18. I got kicked out at 22.

They also want strangers to care for them when old and don't bother their family.

I dunno why third-worlders keep spouting this meme. Only about 4% of people over the age of 65 in the US live in elderly care homes, and the vast majority of them are in those homes because of medical problems that can't be handled at home.

We don't put our parents in homes because we don't want them. We put them in homes because we're not medical professionals and we're probably going to end up getting them killed if we try to care for them ourselves.

He's one of those 'just a prank bro' youtubers.

they do. If you don't have your own mortgage by 17 you are considered a failure

Damn, I didn't even have a job when I was 22.

Yeah, you either go to college or get a job

The only parents that do this are the ones who are super well off.

I think I recognize this guy as one of the old viners, pic is probably from his shitty youtube channel

wtf man
I tried leaving home 3 times already, my parents always call me crying begging me to go back and not leave them alone (I'm 26). Whites are probably the only people who kick their kids out.

That doesn't sound healthy either fa.m

they say "kicked out" but they just move to college

I moved out when I was 17

Why do Americans do this?

22 is a pretty reasonable age. It's when many people are approaching finishing college. I'm in this age range we have a sort of mutual understanding with my family that I'll find my own place when I get an actual decently paying job after uni.

I'm 28 and I still live with my folks. Can't imagine living on my own, really.

>It's when many people are approaching finishing college

Attached: 1470682743330.jpg (601x601, 65K)

our economy used to make it viable. well paying jobs with just a high school diploma and a culture to start a family much younger.

nowadays its shifting because its impossible to live comfortably on your own straight after highschool. my parents were asshole and i moved out at 18. lived in a bunch of sublets working shit jobs but now im back with my parents doing college.

the only upside i can think of is that we have little obligation to house our elderly parents. its kind of expected that they will take care of themselves with their retirement money

>it's when many people are approaching finishing college with test a crocette and esami da ritardo mentale

I am kinda the sameish, parents are divirced, lead crappy lives and I had to bounce like a ball, changing jobs, being unstable in general.

>Americans
>Huwhite

Attached: 48FBC178-ADAC-421E-A9BC-88D9AA255437.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

lmao i'll be starting college when i'm 22

Its NEET protection, forces people to forge they're own path in life. It works best when the kids go off to college or get a job, the problem is it's a lot harder now to get a well paying job out of highschool.

Why did you waste 3-4 years of your life? Army? Kicked out at 18?

Not everybody has to go to college. Trade schools exist.

>look mom i posted it again!

Lmao I started at 21

I tried to move out and realize it's fucking impossible when all you have is a HS diploma. Now I'm back at home working part time/uni part time

>minimum wage in Poland: 1530zl
>cheapest 1-room flat in Wroclaw: 1460zl

Attached: 1525192804808.png (554x400, 68K)

Based

>Minimum wage in NYC is $2000/month before taxes
>Studio is around $1500

based

why are you circulating our lugenpress propaganda?

So... America will be Brazil?

No, because miscegenation was illegal until the 1960s and it's still incredibly irrelevant. If anything, we're going to bleach the fuck out of the mestizos who are leftover after deportations. It'll be barely a bump in the road, just like Italians.

>having kids with a beaner
disgusting

It's the least worst scenario honestly, in terms of miscegenation (if you're going to do it at all)

With at least one parent being a native-born American fluent in English, the beanchildren will actually fucking learn English instead of being babied by all of our signage/labels that are printed in Spanish. So at least American culture can be preserved and not thrown into a Spanish-speaking ghetto.

Black culture is worthless, Asian culture is good but results in psychotic babies like Elliot Rodgers. I hate full-beans but half-beans might actually not be the worst.

-t. mutt descendant of Dutch/Scottish/Sicilian, married to a mutt Norwegian/Tuscan

how don't any of the kids get really angry and confused and kill somebody (or themselves)

how can kids go to higher education, if they don't even have a home?
that's a huge incentive to get into debt early on life

>minimum wage here: 11000$
>a decent apartment in a decent neighbourhood: 16000$

Attached: Hrf.png (1024x749, 117K)

Most Americans go to university far away from their home town, literally thousands of kilometers away. They stay in dormitories, which are run by the university at a fairly cheap rate (in terms of real estate). There's a lot of bloat in terms of university spending here, mostly from middle management and office workers, but the dorms tend to be well-run.

They're composed of cheap construction materials (mine was cinder block based) with a laundry room generally in the basement floor, with just barely enough space for 2 occupants per dorm room. It's like a studio apartment but slightly shittier... just enough for what you need to study for 4 years and then leave.

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to answer them

Attached: file.png (640x362, 368K)

>Actually dorming

lol

He's talking about debt you dumb trust fund babby.

?

People know it's going to happen so they get ready. There are always people who have no direction and end up lost, they may kill themselves, sad part of it.

that's pretty good, actualy. I didn't know about the distances.

My uni facilities were pretty much individual studios (very tiny), but I was a lot cheaper for me to live with my parents and do a 1:30h comute to each side, everyday.

Dorms are incredibly cheap compared to renting an apartment next to the campus, 95%+ of the time. Only trust fund babbies rent apartments their entire period of study.

>but I was a lot cheaper for me to live with my parents and do a 1:30h comute to each side, everyday.
I can imagine that, especially in a much smaller country with better public transport. Our situation is more like "I was born in Ohio, but I want to attend Stanford, so I must travel 3800km just to get to the university." So you may as well stay there to minimize plane ticket costs (although most American parents are insistent on their children visiting for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and maybe Easter)

I'm 24 (25 in november) and still live at home.
For my justification, I have a job and I'm saving as much as I can to buy an apartment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
= modern slavery

>Dorms are incredibly cheap compared to renting an apartment next to the campus, 95%+ of the time. Only trust fund babbies rent apartments their entire period of study.

false

We know what dorms are, bugeranon

The Portugal user needed clarification

>Most Americans go to university far away from their home town, literally thousands of kilometers away.

How many Americans that go to college actually leave their state?

I got kicked out at 17. Best thing that happened in my life

Americans are fucking retarded and will choose to leave their state and pay an out state tuition (MUCH higher than an in state tuition) for really no reason. Every state has a decent public Uni you can go to, but so many people want to leave their state for seemingly no reason other than it's cool.

For example, my public Uni tuition was about $12k a year, but out of state tuition was around $20k. This is just the cost to register for classes, does not include housing, books, other fees, etc.

tl;dr a lot of retarded burgers leave their state for uni/college