Fact: Poland is the Christ of Nations

fact: Poland is the Christ of Nations
opinions?

Attached: 1515148939752.png (1200x965, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dM_JyhkFYZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not. It's a failed meme from 1800s that was used to explain failures caused by our own stupidity.

it definitely is
there is no country in europe that suffered more than poland in the last 500 years

convert to real christianity and i'll agree

catholics are false christians

My innocent Greek brothers and sisters had to suffer much more in the last 500 years.

What's the point? Most of that Polish suffering was caused by Poles' own stupidity. Starting with partitions (which happened because we wrecked our own state) and ending with WW2 and its consequences (because of moronic decisions in early 1938).

Very true.

I dream of walking in a dark alley in Warszawa and suddenly surrounded by 3 big polish guys yelling at me and calling me a dirty murzyn in their szczdzsz language. I fall down to my knees and just repeatedly shout "I will do anything! please don't hurt me!". As I look up, I notice one of the guys smirking as he grabs my head and pulls toward his stiff cock. I go red as he pulls down his pants and shoves his hard, pink cock in my mouth while I choke on it. After he cums into my mouth, he says "You is forgiven, for today kurwa" as I collapse to the ground while cum drips from my half-open mouth.

>Innocent ukrainians
YEAH RAPEEM
>Innocent russians
YEAH WARREM WHEN THEY HAVE NO RULER AND MAKE IT OUR NATION'S GREATEST ACHIEVMENT FOR THE NEXT 500 YEARS
>Innocent Europeans
YEAH ROBBEM
>Innocent trees
YAH CRUSHEM

Attached: 622.png (780x504, 470K)

>dirty murzyn

If anyone called you a dirty murzyn, then they would mean you propably has some stain on your clothes, because "murzyn" is a completely unoffensive word. Contrary to memes, Poles aren't racist. A year ago some drunk was rude to an Asian chick in Warsaw metro and this was literally news no. 1 i in the evening TV with officials apologising and assuring that it was an isolated incident.

>innocent russians
no such thing

just like clean or smart romanians

>innocent Vilnus
YEAH OCCUPY THEM

I still can't stop dreaming about getting hate-fucked by several racist poles. . .

gay...

>Vilnus

No such thing.

Poland shall lose the next race war by the power of the B A L T.
Inshallah braliukai our time is coming

based my african brother. I am gonna force the most handsome of poles to rape me in the next race war.

Fuck off subhuman
Alachas was Baltic

>Alachas

I laughed

ftfy

Attached: 1534755776771 (1).png (1200x965, 704K)

You're baltic?? Sorry, I mistook your flag for the Zulu flag.

Zulu were Baltic. But then subhuman jungle monkeys stole their title. Šakas Zūlu was Baltic

Lithuania actually looks like flattened Africa.

Attached: 6255-004-23E062B2.jpg (525x435, 55K)

Poland is based, but i've never seen a more autistic picture on any chan ever in my entire life. You gotta be fucking with me.

Africa was Baltic before monkeys evolved. You know the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? Yeah that was a documentary of the monkey subhuman take over of africa.

>i've never seen a more autistic picture

I think this is a meme from Wykop, which is basically Poland's reddit but for incels.

damn. These redpills keep coming. . .

This is our nasheed, fly the flag of the baltic race and praise Alachas. Our time is near.
youtube.com/watch?v=dM_JyhkFYZA

If there is any country that can be called the good guys of history, it's Poland.

Fuck off Orthodog subhuman.

>unironically implying o*thodoxy is real Christianity
hahahaha oh wow
the only people who are worse faggots than orthocucks are protestant heretic mongoloids

being a victim doesn't make you good

Romanians are pretty clean, tho ?
At least when I travel (especially in Germany and the UK), the standards of hygiene seem lower than in Romania.

then why did you landgrab Czech territory after WW1?

silence Istvan

Poland is the autistic cousin. Constantly needs looking after, but even under supervision will start to scream and shit itself.

Should have defended yourselves better from all the attacks and you wouldn't have had a problem

>AND MAKE IT OUR NATION'S GREATEST ACHIEVMENT FOR THE NEXT 500 YEARS
>ruskie delusions
It's barely mentioned here in schools, nobody really cares about it. You're the one who makes a big deal out of it.