These are the living members of the Osmanoglu family, the family that ruled the Ottoman empire

>These are the living members of the Osmanoglu family, the family that ruled the Ottoman empire

Turkey is wh*Te???

Attached: osmanoglu.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFS0O4oCqTY
youtu.be/T_OkiScfaUE
youtu.be/OQ5LnY21Hgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have blonde cousins.

It's because the royal family racemixed with imported Europeans slaves.

You should know by now that Asians CAN have blonde hair.

This family isn’t actually Turkish just look at them

Ottoman nobles were NORDIC BVLLS

This is the princess of Italy

Are italians qt?

Attached: princess of italy.png (1516x954, 2.02M)

post more princess i can fap to

My hair also became like this.

Boris Johnson's grandfather was an Ottoman government official but racemixed with a Br*t

Attached: Ali Kemal.jpg (269x369, 83K)

Not really but they really like to think of themselfs as white just look at any poster for some turkish tv series and how they often make their eyes bue digitaly

Attached: Vatanım-Sensin-dizi-kapak-resmi.jpg (1269x679, 174K)

Attached: 31649972594_810a9ebcbf_c.jpg (800x566, 116K)

Main actor's eyes are blue though. He was i nthat tv series my mom used to watch

Please delet this

Attached: princess of italy.jpg (653x702, 94K)

Attached: erkenci-kus-9-bolum-fragmani-erkenci-kus-8-bolum-izle-1534267409.jpg (640x352, 80K)

He really has blue eyes tho...

Attached: halitergenc3a7.jpg (690x380, 25K)

The economic and cultural elite are white looking while 90% of the population looks like pic related (sandniggers)

Attached: 1514655212470.jpg (960x720, 90K)

If russians liberators will be fuck west european woman every century we will become Europeans too

Attached: 15095472308980.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Look at this dudes

Attached: 14997735580430.jpg (1280x799, 218K)

there are literally no girls in the entire world who would be attracted to russians

Everyone whose race is caucasian could be light-eyed and blonde.
North-africans and middle-easterners included.
White race is meme and it will never die

>there are literally no girls in the entire world who would be attracted to russians
except japanese

Wrong. My mom says i'm cute

Attached: 15066521547260.jpg (1100x618, 281K)

no, you have it backwards. it is russian girls who are attracted to japanese men

and african, and southeast asian, and indian, and some kazakhs.
dumb 3rd worlders still think of russia in its glorious soviet form

really??? They need to learn that the russian is a subhuman among subhumans, only capable of stealing and destroying.

Which of these is the turk?

>no, you have it backwards. it is russian girls who are attracted to japanese men

Wrong. Russian girls are very popular among men of the whole world and are is overhyped meme. They act like queens now.
every western soyboy dreams how he will get his based russian gf who will support his battle against degeneracy.
Indians and chineese believe that only russian girls could help them to lose their virginity and help with gender disbalance problem.
All others just believe that russians have the most accessible women

when they think of russian guy they think of Ilya Kuryakin (protrayed by a fucking Scotsman) not liberators

Come home white man

He looks like a steppenigger, more likely

They're very mixed
Kek. Except Russians look nothing like your liberator memes
Actually most western girl like Russians, especially of you have an accent

Aптeкaн?

lol, its this swiss r*ssoid again

Well who else would know better?

Sneaky Russian diaspora in Switzerland

Real Turks are European Aryans. Brown 'Turks' are Central Asian mutts.

Attached: sultan-orhan-ottoman-empire.jpg (360x500, 23K)

Definitely not you, diasporanigger

Nah, turks are just turks and they are not European at all.

You are literally niggers but not exotic.

Nothing sneaky about it.
Although Im not part of a diaspora
Well obviously me. Since I'm a Russian who has lived on three different continents and been to more countries than most people on this site. And also dated both European and American girls.

But we are :)
>provincial inbred finnslave calling anyone a nigger
Stay mad))

If you are rich russian who lives in Switzerland who pays for cheap whores, then you indeed fall into criteria.

Not really into whores (other than your mom)

You are such a retard, how can one be such dillusional and full of himself? With your mental state and time you spent here, i doubt that you have any contact even with whores.

I'm actually extremely kind and humble
One of the humblest people you'll ever meet, if you were luck enough

*lucky

why did she turn brown

>denial and changing subjects
Aren't there any good psychiatrists in Switzerland? You should find one.

Med genetics

does that mean those cute spanish princesses will become black as well?

I don't think so, maybe just a dark blonde

If I needed one I definitely would. By trying to insult me this way you're stigmatizing mental heathcare which is already an issue in society and possibly deterring anons from seeking help. You shouldn't do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFS0O4oCqTY
these are meds nowadays

i want to hang her personally

DELET

Attached: emanuele-filiberto-di-savoia-in-una-immagine-promo-de-il-principiante-show-di-cielo-230562.jpg (709x472, 56K)

This is Princess Angela and her son Prince Alfons of Lichtenstein
say something nice about them

Attached: AngelaMaximilian.jpg (430x275, 51K)

Turkified populations.

based

That's because the Ottoman Sultans married and have children with Europeans slaves, after a few generations, less than 5% of turk genes remain.

She is Peruvian American, though. They met at NYU Stern. The kid probably has a higher IQ than you.

Brown Turks are anatolians. Central Asian actual turkics are yellow and squinty eyed.

They are brown because their Turkic nomad ancestors conquered their way from Central Asia over the Caucasus and Persia over to Anatolia. Turks are Caucasian-Persian-Armenian mutts with some distant Turkic heritage. Genetic studies have shown that the Turks are genetically actually very similar to Armenians and Kurds (who they have been trying to genocide, ironically).

Family of cowards

Guys, how is it to have a former royal family?

lol no. Of course we're not talking about the human specimen you like so much to post.

>yellow turks

mutt education

how does it feel to be wh*Te?

im not wh*Te im half bulgarian TURK

This happens to all Meds. I was also born a wh*Toid but then I turned into a ROMAN.

post pics

disgusting wh*Toid

Ulan!

anti Turk gang join up

TIL Italy has a royal family.

my father's wife is crazy over these soaps. I don't see any appeal of the series tbqhwy.

turks are literally european though

have you ever been to istanbul?

Mine too

uncultured swine

bump

Kings fucking blonde slaves really fucked with the head of whitoids uh. It even created the myth that every upper class in blonde.

But most bulgarians are white (gypsies don't count)

cringe
Turkey is clearly a wh*Te country and you must be a mutt or something trying to protect them. We will follow Dessalines and we will kill the mutts too

Did you really think actual turks had built an empire and managed it so well ?

Oi, we have racist little fellow here

youtu.be/T_OkiScfaUE
Turks are wh*Teoids
Uyghurs are unironically KARA BOGA
see youtu.be/OQ5LnY21Hgc

wh*Teshits pretending to be black... they'll be punished