What is the worst smelling country Jow Forums?

What is the worst smelling country Jow Forums?

Attached: download (7).jpg (231x218, 11K)

guatemala

Not pooing in the loo causes are terrible smell.

guatemala

objectively it's probably india, but when I went to france, every other street smelled like sewage, so I'm going to say france.

I can smell my feet after coming back home just from the accumulated stink in my bedroom coming down stairs

guatepeor

We smell like woodsmoke, metal, and blood. You guys smell like depression and vodka.

You smell like turk semen

Mouldavia, land of the undead.

French people don't clean up when their dogs shit on the street, so probably France. Even Indians have the decency to only shit on designated streets.

I've been to latvia several times and every time it smelled like rotten fish and alcohol everywhere. Disgusting.

I take it back, the average height of Guatemalans is around 1.60m so your stink doesn't reach the noses of the average person

I've been to India, the cities are an absolute mess of animal shit, piss, rot and pollution

Attached: badsmell.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Speak up I can't hear you up there, did you say something about debts and refugees and declining population?

yes, indeed!

India

Bangladesh

India but more densely populated, poorer, and hotter

Honestly, it's the UK. Not taking care of your teeth means you're going to develop terrible breath in the long run. Try having an entire country of people whose breath smells like your dead grandma's coffin.
The US is also a good contender. Most would agree that sharting doesn't produce the most pleasant body odors.

This. I knew an adopted Bangladeshi girl and she always smelled like shit

I went to London and the popular red box phone booths were full of trash, smelled like shit and piss too, like if a hobo was living there.

Attached: bugsbunnyunamused.jpg (341x336, 13K)

France without a doubt
Maybe lebenon or India as runners up

I had a cute moldavian coworker. Damn shame she is probably mentally unstable.

England, because it adopted Indian customs of hygiene after importing so many Pakis. I'm sure they would be okay with shitting in the street at this point.

Wouldn't Britain smell pretty bad because of Indian cultural influence?

Attached: MinoritiesEU2017.png (600x500, 87K)

>pakis are indian
>London is England

durhh durff fungrnn grgg fdRUHH DUUUHHHH DUHHHHHHHHHH

only a paki would claim that there is a difference between indians and pakis
now go shit in the street

>go shit in the street

I would, but there are too many French people in this world already

Is this a meme or something

yours