British """""people"""""

>British """""people"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=wXZMPk0yvIU

Attached: acb21565aff4a7db9f1e7ac8f334177b.png (865x665, 660K)

>il est malade ce mec, en plus il pue le café putain mais c'est n'importe quoi!
we truly have the best roasties don't we

Attached: 1508024525555.png (485x443, 38K)

kara boga strikes again.

based defender of the british isles
people like him would've been given knighthoods 100 years ago

>not bashing the nigger's head with the thing to change the wheels and then drive away leaving no witnesses and the nigger bleeding out
sad

ha, that brit would taste the justice of a tire iron were his target an american man, and not a dainty french lady

Though it's actually the woman's fault for invading the roundabout.

Shut up wh*tey, no one is more scared of blacks than "wh*te" american "men"

He cut that roundabout in half. If he'd kept the speed limit, she would have had enough time to enter the roundabout before him. He's entirely at fault.

lol
what a subhuman

on review I agree with this, he reacted badly to this situation

He also didn't indicate. Inbred fucking retard.

how is it her fault? he jumper over the roundabout to shave a few seconds like the dumb nigger he is. Thank Allah our roundabouts are all raised from the ground so any attempt like that will have your face palming into your dash

>unruly niggers
YEAH IMPORT EM

Most of ours are rise above the road as well, but in small areas like that there's not enough space for it to really be feasible so the roundabout is just painted on the ground instead.

you can arrange a couple of blocks in a circular shape and pour some cement into it and it wouldnt cost that much and it would be the same size. I think that the painted on types work if the British Isles were still white but if you have vermin like him driving around then you have to be thorough

based

Well even if he had gone around it at the speed he was going she didn't have time to get in. Roundabouts are shit because you don't know if people coming want to leave or continue and if they're going fast it's even worst. Recently after getting the driving licence something similar to this happened to me but the driver went around and still I did not have time to get in because he was going too fast (I got ahead of him so he had to slow down and he got angry but nothing happened).

thhey would have both had to greatly reduce their speed, look at each other and evaluate who's inside the roundabout and the other would have given way (you know the way roundabouts are supposed to work?)

British """gentlemen""" who skink the coffe

If you are about to enter a roundabout and see a nigger driving at high speed getting in it you should slow down and see what he does. When other people drive like shit you should try to be extra careful.

her accent gave me a boner

notice how she is going as fast as the nigger and doesn't slow down even a bit as she gets closer to the roundabout

she is only going so fast because she has no idea that that is a roundabout. If it had been raised with a tree stuck in the middle or something it would have been apparent to both of them. this painted on shit just doesnt work as the nigger completely bypassed it and the woman thought it was just a normal road