Why doesn't USA give girls cute school uniforms like in Japan? Especially the white ones

Why doesn't USA give girls cute school uniforms like in Japan? Especially the white ones

Attached: 1533903955574.jpg.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

dress codes are communism

youre freedum land. so following the rules dresscodes aren't your thing, along with the school shootings

Your telling me that you wouldn't want to see OP pic everyday? You gay? Also go back to national Communism

They don't come in sizes large enough

no, just not a weeb

Women here don't dress to well. Very boring

How do Ameridoodles decide what they wear to school? The most I had to worry about were flairs and getting away with wearing casual/sports shoes.

Attached: school-uniforms-670685.jpg (913x916, 143K)

We are not collectivist and authoritarian like chinks

In elementary and middle school we had uniforms. And in high school you get to wear pretty much anything, it was amazing a real sense of freedom

Attached: ^9C3D6F071F856FFA15817C2CF9EEB9427096435FFBF737D3C5^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg.jpg (426x640, 70K)

but you have more option and freedom for fashion instead of the boring school uniforms that everyone are wearing, bought from the school's mart.

Attached: skirt.jpg (790x444, 56K)

I've seen British """"women"""" wear uniforms like that tho

I WANT CUTE GIRLS IN UNIFORMS NOWW

We just wear whatever we want within reason. Go to the mall, or online, or local store, etc and wear whatever you like.
A lot of schools do have some rules though, things involving too short of a skirt, obscenities, gang affiliated logos, etc. Some kids fit unto a clique and that will have a lot to do with what you wear most days. For example preps will buy theur clothes at Banana Republic, Abercrombie & Fitch, etc. Goths/Emos at hot topic, jocks at sports stores like Footlocker or Dicks, poor kids at Walmart and Target, and so forth.

Sounds weird, here and in Englel different schools get into fights with each other based on unfirm

Attached: school-uniforms-670323.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

some private schools do have school uniforms but america's economy runs on people spending money every year on overpriced clothes every year for school

It's the same here and in the states but with school colours. Rivalries like these exist everywhere.

That's interesting, I didn't think it'd be much of a thing in places without uniforms.

>tfw prep
Because weared polos
We are very tribal even to this day.

Is it an american school?

We're not even close to being as fat as you mutts though, so the quip doesn't make much sense, nigger.

>36% vs 32%

>32%
Try again, Jamal.

Attached: 1533181886744.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I was mostly preppy too

>we're not even close to being as fat as you mutts though
>t. 3rd fattest country on Earth

>Dirty looking building with Turkish posters on the walls
Hmm I wonder where this picture is situated.

>t. 3rd fattest country on Earth
Jesus Christ, you Mutts sure are fucking stupid. Learn to fucking read.

Attached: H1FrVpO.gif (415x323, 1.98M)

>t. Most obese country in Europe