Why you is the remove kebab meme so popular?

Why you is the remove kebab meme so popular?
In Sweden, all Serbs live in the ghetto among Muslims and partake in nigger ghetto culture.

Attached: serbia.jpg (1228x691, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUTatLX-oyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In Sweden, all Serbs live in the ghetto among Muslims and partake in nigger ghetto culture.

Thats because scandis are self centered cucks that won't assimilate anyone

Can we remove cuck instead...?

Let's start with Sweden.

i bet this guy isnt even actual swede, probobly a fuckin arab triggered by the based serbs removing muslimshits

>swedish serbs
lol
no such a thing
if they went to sweden, they arent serbs

pic related is a city emblem of my city

Attached: 1394243446625.png (550x550, 41K)

you might find it weird from your shitty cornered white boi perspective, but all immigrants has something in common. They are the ''them'' and ''others'' and they bond together. You will see a Somali kid, Vietnamese kid, Iraqi kid, Serbian kid, Ghanian kid hanging out and getting along pretty well. So stay in your fucking suburb and sip your gay cum sipping gob you POS

Remove mayo :)

proper, nonimmigrant serbs have a healthy attitude towards islam and the meme is foreigners recognizing this

Attached: serbs.shelling.sarajevo.jpg (640x345, 67K)

if there wasnt for nato, there wouldnt be any muslims living in europe (or at least the balkan area) and that is a fact

but i guess people not being beheaded is "racist"
i guess children not being raped by "diverse community" is just "not inclusive" enough for some people
i guess random acid, truck and bomb attacks previously unheard of just arent "vibrant" enough
i guess without a trillion welfare burden, some people who put a man on the moon just couldnt figure out a way to produce "ethnic" food (greek gyros of all things, no clue why are you calling it kebab and pretend its a muslim thing, those desert savages didnt even know food was edible till they met greeks and other people with non-desert cuisine)

serbian foreign policy was justified on 9/11, on chechnia wars, and also when isis happened, and also when al quaeda happened, and also when taliban happened
serbs did nothing wrong when it comes to islam

Attached: balkan muslims.jpg (1192x432, 227K)

wh*Te subhumans keep spamming this larpy shit (in reality serbs fought along with turks against wh*Tes) yet they ban BLACKposting instantly

t.kurd

interesting, diaspora balkan people are generally the most hardcore nationalists and bigger patriots than their actual countrymen

not 'serbs' who go to sweden
what would an ultranationalist serb do in sweden?

'serbs' who go to sweden are probably albanians who want to pretend they are not from a muslim nation back in 90s when being a muslim wasnt considered a big plus

>if there wasnt for nato, there wouldnt be any muslims living in europe (or at least the balkan area) and that is a fact
Bullshit, Serbian Muslims in South Serbia were never bothered by the Serbian state. Only based VRS tried to actually remove kebab in the 90s and they were limited to BiH, and the Kosovo "war" wasn't a Muslim genocide but an anti-terrorist operation. Serbia itself did nothing to cleanse itself of Islam.

yugoslavs are no good, they get off on committing murder and contribute nothing

Attached: Ivan_Milat[1].jpg (830x721, 301K)

because apparently everyone hates Bosnians for some reason

Based

This is how the whitest Serb looks like

Attached: aryan serb.png (961x661, 360K)

Why your emblem involves beheaded ukranian ?

Except for choosing innocent people than can barely be considered Muslim as your target, why can't you just admit that you've done a mistake so that the boomers would finally shut their fucking mouths and start focusing on more important things, I've grown sick and tired of listening about muh innocent 100.000 and it's going to be like this for as long as you nationalist sperglords keep prolonging this corruption over the entire region

Anyone else cringe at white power "christians"? Are they too dumb to realize Jesus wasn't white or what? And I'm pretty sure God doesn't approve racism. So why do they call themselves christians?

>what would an ultranationalist serb do in sweden?
Hide to get away from war crime punishment. We have all the worst ones here, it's interesting that you as a Serb are not aware of how many Yugoslavs came here during and after the war. They run the illegal drug and weapons bussinesses here now.

"racism' in is just anything you don't like. Meanwhile sticking to your own kind is a precept in a New Testament letter (by the worst apostle, Paul, but still).

You can spin anything any way you like. For example you're on muh right side of history so according to you Jesus wanted everyone to be beige and living under a global top-down technocrat government.

it's just bant m8
youtube.com/watch?v=hUTatLX-oyc

Attached: removeanime.png (1400x1233, 491K)

unbelievable

did one of them beat you up you lebanese dog?

Serbs :3

>His city's coat of arms doesn't feature a black person
Racist

Attached: 1920px-DEU_Coburg_COA.svg.png (1920x2081, 315K)

Not really, the Poles hate the turkish/pakistani/romanian immigrants here

meme itself, the remove kebab music is very catchy and well performed musical masterpiece, if it weren't, it probably would never had such a following

compari this to Finnish city emblem

Attached: 500px-Pohjois-Karjala.vaakuna.svg.png (500x565, 49K)

nice

>Finland swedes vs Mongolian hakkapeliitta