BASED POLAND

BASED POLAND

Attached: WEW.jpg (1385x961, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o wow a couple of twitterheroes aren't gonna play the first level and then realise its too difficult for then
based BASED plasterers

>using gender/race bait for marketing to mutts will buy it
smart

Thats lazy, bu I appreciate the sentiment

>"wah wah wah, you better do everything I say, or I won't buy a copy and tweet about it"
>"I am important you know, I get 2000 clicks on my cunttaku/pigfeed/Crumpled/Harlot articles"
>-t. social media addict that doesn't play games and relies on yt letsplays for reference

This is the threat equivalent of "I will pay you in exposure". These people desperately need a steaming hot turd in their throats

People actually get triggered by this?

the same people who will throw a fit about literally anything

I'm now interested in this game
yes I'm very easy to market to

Funniest thing is, there is a literal tranny working in CDPR as an animator

Poland's only purpose for the rest of its existence is to make CDPR make RPG games for eternity.

the more you give in to the lunatic fringe, the less it takes from them to explode

SJWs should be ignored and banned

They should be made fun of and triggered.

People need to stop feeling personally offended by every little thing. If you aren't willing to step on any toes, you can't get anything done in life.

>mfw CDPR proves that if you make a good game you don't need shitty politics to sell it
I couldn't care less about the political opinions of the animators in TW3, the game us simply great.

I aim to fallow in their footsteps unironically.

rpg-based economy here we come

did those cucks apologize yet?

A friend of a friend. Reportedly a good lad/lass and liked at the workplace.

CDPR is american and multiracial company at this point. There is nothing polish about them. Witcher 2 was too big for their own good.

>There is nothing polish about them.
And that's a good thing. Witcher 3 was great.

their studios are located in two Polish cities, CEO is Polish, they pay taxes in Poland and their stock is traded in Warsaw Stock Exchange. how the fuck are they American you retard?

>CDPR is american and multiracial company at this point.
The CEO is Polish, their studios are located in Poland and their workforce is still majority Polish. Yeah right, CDPR is not Polish -.-

Attached: Louie-Facepalm.gif (305x239, 1.23M)

why do so many fragile tranny freaks play video games?

Kek

Cyberpunk 2077 was created by a Black man named Mike Pondsmith.

Attached: 1200px-Mike_Pondsmith.jpg (1200x1024, 176K)

I don't get why Jow Forumstards like it so much, there's not even quests to help witch hunters track down witches and non-humans.
Of course Jow Forumstards don't really think much and form their opinion based on what Jow Forums says is based but even then it's hard to understand.

wh*Toids trying to steal credit for the black mans work again. Yakubites must be destroyed

it's especially funny when you remeber that the main message of the games and novels is anti xenophobia

people are unironically using based and repilled to sell games to m*tts now

It's just twitter activists, probably none of these were ever going to buy the game in the first place.

>this game company fucking sucks because it doesn't promote the insane, anti-scientific ideology I love so much
>also I can't take a joke that involves said ideology in any way, this is a SERIOUS and IMPORTANT matter (because WE say so)
I hate humanity

why get pissed off about something so little? It isn't like the majority of people would give a shit about tranny rights and especially not gamers. Also, even if they did, who gives a shit. It just means that everything will collapse sooner.

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

Yeah, because Latvian gaming industry is so superior, baltshit

Attached: 1527876395302.png (3200x1992, 1.32M)

>trying to steal credit

They didn't and can't because he's working on the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

half of these games are total garbage though

Their mindset is American, see how gladly they jump on SJW discourse when sane companies just ignore it.

I hate seeing my peers act like complete idiots, it just goes to remind me how worthless our kind is

Indeed so just say "fuck it" and embrace how shitty everything is

>tfw your country has no video games industry or any relevant industry at all

Attached: just fuck my shit up gun.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Maybe I should

Attached: 1533726228143.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What about Vegemite and shitposting industries?

Attached: 1531728193781.jpg (1024x631, 104K)

That was a joke...

It's just a marketing strategy for the alt-right incels online, which happen to be mostly american but not exclusively. They get reliable buyers because of this american political fanaticism. They're gonna apologize and get back the offended ones while the alt-righters will think they're "their guys" who are oppressed and not allowed to voice their true feelings because of the "liberal menace".

And behold, more $$$.

If they're smart they won't apologize for it. Every time a company/celebrity/politician says something remotely right-wing and the Twitter babbies or the media jump on it, they're hot shit for a week but as soon as they apologize everyone ignores them and their fanbase loses respect for them and they sink. That's why Mel Gibson still gets work but Roseanne Barr doesn't