Why do Brits call Europeans, continentals?

Why do Brits call Europeans, continentals?

Attached: qYS2EP4_d.jpg (640x1016, 36K)

I know you're not very smart but you should at least be able to understand that.

fpbp

mainland europeans are not incontinent, unlike the brits, thus they are called continentals.

Attached: 1321917280228.png (355x328, 65K)

Britain is infact and Island off of the west coast of mainland Europe.
Hard to grasp?

People from Noirmoutier, Ré, Oléron and Corsica islands call us Continentals too.

Because Europe contains more fags and autist people

Brit here.

Why is this a question? Did you just want an excuse to post the sexy lesbian girl?

imagine the guy that gets to hear her VA moan

because the Anglo realises that no matter how much it tried it will never be a part of Europe

>no Ouessant, Sein or Molène
I really like these Finistère islands, spent a day in Ouessant last year and it was a blast.

Because they're complete, utter retards. I'm surprised a burger of all people doesn't know that.

Great Britain is its own continent

Pretty sure Scandinavians do this too.

This doesn't answer the question.

virtually no one here likes or wants to be part of europe

Do we actually need to answer it ?

I wonder if they did this before the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand existed. Did they consider themselves European before the Anglosphere was created?

I think they lost the will to be called continental after the hundred year war

i think i remember quote from the 1700s or something talking about the stench of the continent when you sailed there

Maybe, i still dont understand their meme about claiming theyre not European. Its not even about the EU, their entire history has always been deeply tied to the European one, and a 50km wide sea doesnt instantly makes them isolated.

Attached: 1.gif (220x184, 8K)

Sardinians and Sicilians call other italians continentals, it's a thing islanders do

We're literally not European though

How so ?

We're not attractive or cultured enough to be

We used to be. American influence corrupted us.

>American influence made us ugly
Alri

I was talking mainly about culture. Irish/Celtic genes made *some* people (mainly those in the lower class) ugly.

You have to go back to Mexico.