I don't see anything wrong with race mixing as long as you aren't breeding with a Mexican or a Negro

I don't see anything wrong with race mixing as long as you aren't breeding with a Mexican or a Negro

Attached: 1511867289126.jpg (480x360, 20K)

what about non-mexican latinas

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I'm my own person and all that matters to me is what I do with myself. Don't give a fuck about others since they're perfectly capable of doing their own decisions.

What about your children? Do you know how terrible it is being mixed race.

Thinking about marrying my Mexican gf desu

Brazilians are la creatures and the other Latin American countries are weird manlet things

Will never race mix because miscegenation is communism, simple as

Mexicans are almost all part white anyways. Nobody cares about that especially when they're such a large minority in the USA.

There is only one race. The human race.

Attached: 1534794022299.png (689x795, 66K)

t; Manlet savage mongrel from the steppes

Pretty much
White+Hispanic couples are barely even considered interracial

I'm not against race-mixing as long as the baby ends up looking like you. I see people with their half-dindunuffin children that look NOTHING like them and I can only think 'wow how can they be okay with that?'

188cm

Attached: 1506627616111.gif (524x399, 53K)

99% of Central Asia is made of creaturas, retarded mongrel.

I can´t even identify what´s you race.
You have brown people with mongoloid face and blue eyes, like a fucking mestizo.

we may be creatures but at least we aren't negroes

Blue eys
Family 100% european

Attached: Pessoas da minha vida 10.jpg (600x800, 74K)

>uni-brow
>100% european

Attached: 1534329264870.jpg (299x169, 7K)

I think it's a shame that the pure blue eye and blonde hair phenotypes are disappearing

whose fault is that?

Please love Pakistan

What about me?

I don't see anything wrong with race mixing as long as you are breeding with a white person.

Not really

Southern Europeans have thicc eyebrows

well. this genetic mutation was brought to europe by fingolians so your best bet is to wait for another asian invasion and see what happens. until then.. enjoy your shitskin shiteye population