I love Russia. Do you love Russia?

I love Russia. Do you love Russia?

Attached: flag-of-russia-waving_n_lchyqvne__F0000.png (1920x1080, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t950C_jEZxM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45168062
youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i had sex with russo french milf

I don't love Russia, but I respect it

Cлaвa Poccии!!!111

+15, are you?

Yes tbqh

da

Maybe if it apologizes for communism and war crimes.

I will love it, once there will be no russian people there

i don't
they just draw very good

Attached: 16-2.jpg (600x826, 110K)

vrode norm

50 years from 1968

Russia is great, the world is starting to be afraid of them once again!

Attached: putin loli.jpg (960x460, 124K)

russians are good people, but their leaders are scum

maybe if it stops eating small countries

same

Attached: MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png (900x603, 598K)

everyone who says yes itt is a vladbot and a paid shill

Ethnic russians who don't have a collective defensive hivemind of muscovites and putinbots are great.

Decent country, I wish slavic people united, but this time under a good leadership.

And they still haven’t apologized. Just some roundabout bullshit along the lines of “oh well it was not even Russia back then, but yeah ok it was a mistake”.

it's tiny minority who fit into your desription and most of them are actually muscovites

Absolutely. I am in solidarity with my RUSSIAN BROTHERS.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Sweden-Russia.jpg (400x320, 63K)

translation: I like Russians who hate Russia.

Same, pekka. I'm friends with finnish communists who think mannerheim was a disgusting mass murderer.

They can't exist without russian help. Nobody touches them. They give up themselves. Russia turns them to the right way, they begin live normally. In a few year they begin to moan. Every time the same.

Ironically those Finns love russians.

because their community is small and kinda isolated

Who cares about regime change. Every single great power has done it.

I'll be honest wit u chief. Kill yourself.

Attached: russian soy.jpg (1280x811, 142K)

Wut?
There is a large community of russians who sees themselves as individuals and not this suffering collective hivemind that by any means necessary goes against gayrope.

Who ,except germans, apologized about their past actions?

Unironically, without Russia lithuania would be assimilated by East germans and poles.

More like autonomy in Poland

Russia pulled us into WW2. We we're neutral. Ironically if they didn't they probably would have won the war earlier. Smaller front to defend +500000 already mobilized troops wouldn't have had to be encircled.

>suffering collective hivemind

Criticizing Russia=/=Being pro-west
youtube.com/watch?v=t950C_jEZxM

>by any means necessary goes against gayrope.
Given that Europe has always tried to stop Russian geopolitical and economic influence, why shouldnt it hate Europe. Russia's only true partners could be the 3rd world since they dont view Russia as civilizational inferiors only worthy of being destroyed.

POCCИЯ CBЯЩEHHAЯ HAШA ДEPЖABA
POCCИЯ ЛЮБИMAЯ HAШA CTPAHA!

Attached: pepe_screaming.jpg (495x362, 23K)

Shh now, mean gayrope who always invade and destroy a country that was made great by french freemasons and swedes is having fine relationships with their greatest ally of MENA Iran

Hitler Considered the whole baltics as rightful German clay occupied by Baltic untermensch. Being neutral wouldn't have stopped him. He invaded completely neutral Belgium and Netherlands ffs.

Pretty much all colonial powers desu.
In civilized world it’s pretty common to apologize if you get called out. Or at least it used to be. It’s all scientific political nihilism up and about these days.

who cares lmao
get a life, and go outside

We already agreed to their demands of Klaipėda tho. I have family who died at the hands of Russian soldiers. No matter what would have happened the (very true) German threat will never hold a candle to the complete devastation my family had to go through because of Russia.

>having fine relationships with their greatest ally of MENA Iran
It wont because the US is more important economically for them, as well as them having civilizational affinity with the US.

Also keep in mind that Europe uncriticially sells weapons to Irans mortal enemy Saudi Arabia and funded jihadis trying to overthrow Iran's ally Assad.

Yes, absolutely.

Attached: beautiful-moscow-russia-sunset.jpg (500x333, 91K)

Part of my family got shot by "forest brothers", just because they didn't wanted to hide them in basement

>I have family who died at the hands of Russian soldiers.

So collaborators.

Go hate Russia. Nobody cares there because you're geopolitically unimportant to Russia.

My great grandpa was shot, my great grandma deported and raped in Gulag, grandpa had to live the majority of his life in Belarus. And this is just from one side of the family.

Russians now are the good guys and they're pretty poor as kind of a punishment for the past. On contrary to germs who fucked europe and are leeching it even today. Krauts even caused communism in Russia.

Fuck you faggot. My great grandparents didn't do shit. They were accused of crimes they didn't commit. You'd say that shit to my face and I'd fucking kill you

No, it of shithole

Great grandpa was wounded, his 2 brothers and parents were killed, sister was raped and stolen. So i hate soviets and "holy freedom fighters", but it was times when human life didn't have a price

>And they still haven’t apologized
It gets worse

Keep in mind this is one of their generals saying this today.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45168062

Filip Remunda is recalling this

>"What really surprised me was that one of the Russian soldiers, now a general, told me he still believes it was the most successful military operation in history," Remunda told the BBC.

>"He also believed that he was here because of the counter-revolution, that we had basements full of weapons, that an American division had penetrated Czechoslovakia and a Russian division had kicked them out. They believed that was the moment that they'd prevented the outbreak of the Third World War."

>"This is the perspective of generals of the Russian military. Fifty years on, and they are still thinking according to this old Soviet pattern," he went on.

Stalin didn't touch anyone for nothing.

I hate Russia so fucking much
all these stupid vodkaniggers talk about is how they and china are going to shit all over the US 24/7
I dont want to hate russia but they hated me first

Attached: 1520215372369.jpg (380x380, 56K)

Forest brothers,who fought against USSR, did that.
From other side of my family great grandfather was in gulag for "bourgeoisie lifestyle", because he was shoe shop keeper

NKVD units dressed as forest brothers committed atrocities in order to discredit them and demoralize the civilian population.

Unironically possible. Not even NKVD necessarily. Lithuanian collaborators known as Stribai who had infiltrated the Forrest Brothers.

SS troops also were NKVD units who discredited Germany

You have to go back.

Russian influence is bad for people. Russian influence means poverty, death and destruction of cultures and languages. There is no justification for Russian influence, Ivan.

I wish Russia love its neighbors a little less. Don't mind Russian girls though.

Katyn was commited by Germans dressed as the NKVD.

Russians actually believe this btw.

Didn't Russians admit it was them after some proofs came out in 2009 or something?

Would you like to be a part of Poland?

Also how similar to Litva your language and culture is?

Death to America, Russia and Israel Inshallah

Attached: Devas Artūras.jpg (384x480, 16K)

Russian people I've met have been nice and cool, politicians are scum everywhere.

All the Russians I've met were scum.

Honestly I was seriously considering working there until chatting with a Swede from a northern border town in their country in another thread. They sound more betterer...

>more betterer
dat runglish

But you probably would've worked in Moscow

Europe was, is and will be Russia's enemy forever. It never will change.

no fuck em

Only the hard oppression of Europe by Russia can retain peace on this planet.

I live in Russia. Help me.

Definently not
Yeah, it's not Russians themselves who love their leaders in no matter of what they do

Remember that cinema fire a while back in that russian city that killed something like 60 russian teenagers in the most horrible way possible? I couldn't stop masturbating for hours.

Tell me about muh Russian soul.
Is it a meme?

>Se on vitsi.............

>big city
Nah m8. I'd have preferred a small town. As it stands here, I live in the sticks and drive to a small town for work. It's not bad.

That's not how it works here. Small towns are useless and miserable piles of shit, the bigger the city, more chances on actual human experience.

Russians don't have souls

ebil soul

I unironically do
youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To

Yes, and I want Russian Lebensraum to succeed.

I have no problem with russians, most of i met were good people. I just dislike Russia as a country. It's a shithole. I also dislike russian nationalists and putinbots, they sound utterly obnoxious and senseless.
Russians need to understand that you have to abandon the besieged fortress thinking, You'd all love to protect Russia from the ebil west, but what to protect when there is nothing to protect. Majority of Russians dreams they were born somewhere else. That's the reality.

>I will irrationally hate 100+ million people because a handful of people from this group harmed one of my family members during wartime

Attached: 1533170432270.png (190x266, 5K)

What a dumbass.

Those were Germans in Russian disguise