Finnish soldiers will attack your country

finnish soldiers will attack your country

Infantry

Attached: 04intti.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FldD5hCrIWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

missile units

Attached: soldier2.jpg (1440x1080, 165K)

sharp shooters

Attached: sniper.jpg (1024x683, 209K)

>missile units
>pic
ahahahaha this post made my evening

engineers

Attached: engineer.jpg (1024x683, 253K)

and mechanized infantry

Attached: mechani.png (1381x693, 1.51M)

this is what happens when you put a bunch of teenagers in an enclosed space. you learn nothing when doing military service, it's just a adult kindergarten

this man alone can conquer the USA

behold the might of the finnish army
youtu.be/FldD5hCrIWY

Finnish military looks like a fun time and a nice way to meet new friends according to finn memes. Is it really like that?

i'm fucking salty i have autism and i'll never get to do military service
god fucking dammit
anyhow, yes i heard it's a great learning opportunity and such, gives you work after as well.

Attached: 1533490568182.png (640x436, 175K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahaha oh wow.jpg (600x467, 60K)

I wish I was born in Finland, even though it's far too cold for me.

It's been 10 years and I still occasionally get in contact with them.

So it's not all mass beatings, rape and forced male prostitution like the Russian military? Why is this?

Because you can't rape or prostitute if all the gay sex is consensual

Attached: 1534628731593.gif (202x250, 279K)

Because we are first tier country.

What about the beatings and servitude?
Expand

have saying in army
beatings continue until morale improve
so everyone always happy and not opening

NCO's get massive amount of shit from even the lightest forms of "hazing". Even stuff like having someone do a few pushups as a punishment is forbidden nowadays for what I've heard.

The training itself is of decent quality, by conscription standards anyway.

Yeah, but what I don't get why conscription in some countries is prison tier while in Finland it's summer camp tier. What is the underlying reason for this? Our cunt is considering reinstating conscripton, and while I'm too old for it I wonder how it would turn out - systematic torture and abuse like the russian military or a bunch of kids wasting tax money for shits and giggles like the finnish military.

I also wonder how this all relates to combat effectiveness. Russian troops did pretty horribly in the 90s but then they implemented some professional forces and seem to have improved in quality somewhat.

hazing was still a thing in my unit in II/15

what kind of hazing?

forced blowjobs, making you sissy etc

god i wish that was me

Attached: ahego 12141.gif (300x300, 1.47M)

>t. faggot making shit up
pretty sure even in russian military the gayshit is just in some units, and just some weaker lads

humiliation in front of everyone and pushups mainly.
nothing russia-tier, but still hazing

Please tell me fresh recruit boy pussy still gets ritualistically fucked by leirikyrpä at least

Attached: 1534794377126.jpg (480x640, 70K)

well that seems pretty tame and reasonable

group humiliation and pushups are pretty much an integral part of the military experience everywhere

> I don't get why conscription in some countries is prison tier while in Finland it's summer camp tier
Probably because if it wasn't "summer camp tier", it wouldn't last very long in a supposedly first world nordic country. There is always political pressure to have it removed.

>I also wonder how this all relates to combat effectiveness
I suppose that's mostly up to the quality of the training. Of course if the discipline is too weak, training suffers as well. When the conscripts are treated respectfully but firmly, it's probably much better for morale than pointless punishments, beatings and such. A good soldier doesn't want to shoot his superiors at the first opportunity.

II/07 boomer here. It was a thing in mine as well, but really mild and mostly just group punisments like repeated formations etc. Individual "hazing" was just stuff like blowing up poorly made bunks. Wouldn't really even call stuff like that "hazing", even though all of that is forbidden now too.

Attached: map_453435.png (1984x1736, 529K)

i Ääm of C-Babbers

Iberian subhumans always come up with funny jokes.

>He doesn't know about that russian conscript that was literally raped to death only a few years ago

lmao