HOW DO I GET OVER A 1 YEAR LONG RELATIONSHIP BREAK UP

HOW DO I GET OVER A 1 YEAR LONG RELATIONSHIP BREAK UP

NOW TELL ME NOW

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

normies out

just b urself

lotsa lotsa hugs by ur loved one :)

Attached: D69B98F1-F919-448D-BD5B-D0C7A6BA6A0F.gif (500x500, 2.05M)

I’m currently in a 3 year long one AMA

Kys cuck

IM BECOMING MORE INCEL BY THE DAY, IT HAS BEEN 1 WEEK AND I STILL HAVE DREAMS OF US TOGETHER

THAT IS INCEL-TIER

I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD...

BEING MYSELF IS WHAT GOT ME THE THOT IN THE FIRST PLACE

ITS NOT WORTH IT

TRY NOT TO BE YOURSELF SO GIRLS GET CREEPED OUT AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH BREAK UP

I HAVE NO LOVED ONES, I DONT LIVE WITH DADDY, MUMMY WORKS ALL THE TIME, SISTER HATES ME AND MY BROTHER IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER WORKING IN FRANCE

REEEEEEEEEE

IT'S GOING TO HURT WORSE MAN JUST END IT NOW BEFORE IT GETS TOO BAD

IM THE OPPOSITE, SHE WANTED A BREAK SO I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF, NOW HER BEST FRIEND HITTING ME UP TO FUCK AND I SO UNKEK THAT I WON'T DO THAT EVEN CAUSE MORALS AND SHITHELP HELP HELP

unironically impossible to get over it until you find someone you like more

So you went steady with your right hand then huh

I just i fuck my bf’s brains out

she was perfect :(

my personal 10/10 in looks

personal 10/10 in personality

how can one get over the 10 mark

Attached: reeee.png (460x578, 382K)

Turn your autism rage into gym membership and hustling. There is no revenge like living a good life.

already work out :(

Turn your rage into self improvement. Giving to the community. Nothing gives me perspective like seeing people worse off than me

I mean you can share how you feel, I am super insecure because my gf has been saying things like she is unhappy with where she is in life and wants a change....

>BEING MYSELF IS WHAT GOT ME THE THOT IN THE FIRST PLACE
>thot
>you are sad because you broke up with a thot
>a fucking thot
your just a faggot lol off yourself already lmao

i already omega lul poor don't even have money for gym membership, i use resistance bands......

my entire family altogether rakes in a WHOPPING 8K GBP a year, which is below the poverty line (avg wage here is 30k a year)

that bitch tried to kill herself once and i saved her life and SHE BREAKERED MY HEART

srs bro if you got a gf get out of the relationship, they're not worth it, better to go MGTOW desu i understand now...

>t. incel who's never had a relationship

they all become thots when you break up with them, even if they the most purest christian virgin muslim girl in the world

If you can get a girl by bee-ing yourself you can get dozens of other ones

but not ones as important as she was to me :(

Time.

How the fuck should we know, normalfag?

Easy, never be in onw

Broke up a year long relationship last month. A month onwards and it still hurts, it takes time user. You need to keep active, spend a lot of time with friends. Keep telling yourself that it just wasn't meant to be. There's someone much better out there for you, there's a woman out there that will be able to give you everything that your ex would never be able to give you. Heartbreak is painful, just have to give it time.

The worst thing you can also do during a break up is stay in contact with your ex. Don't text her, don't stalk her social medias or anything. If she really loves you she will chase you. If she isn't chasing you then she clearly doesn't love you. Have enough respect for yourself to move on and not hold on to someone that doesn't care about you. If she does start chasing you then make her work for it, don't ever go out of your way to chase a girl. Focus on yourself.