11% of America's population is Mexican

>11% of America's population is Mexican
>America still treats us like trash
>2% of America's population is Jewish
>America sucks Israeli cock every chance they get and protect them at all costs

Are CHIs officially the most useless diaspora in history? They literally haven't done anything for the Motherland

Attached: pin.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCkoDsrG9oY
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/336?q={"search":["mexico"]}&r=4
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-missing-iowa-student-found-20180821-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cleverness is what matters.

Attached: dumb_jew.png (731x600, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XCkoDsrG9oY

20% is black and Mexican is above black so you implications about ratio doesn't make sense

WASP here, I'm going to fuck you're women and make mulato children with them and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

average age of Mexicans is like 15 years old.

Blacks are like 13% of the population
>mulatto
Weren't WASPs supposed to be intelligent...

Nigger if Mexico was invaded who the fuck do you think the first country to defend them would be?

Hell Congress unanimously passed a resolution last year affirming the partnership with Mexico as being extremely important.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/336?q={"search":["mexico"]}&r=4

We have also helped Mexico tremendously in the War on Terror, far more than ANY other country on Earth.
But Mexico doesn't have the same problems as Israel, and they don't have any enemies that would actually ever attack them. So why the fuck should we spend money on defense for Mexico?

But you are an absolute fucking retard if you think if Mexico was attacked that the USA wouldn't expend every resource to defend her.

Based.
I actually like Americans a lot and wish our relations were better. The illegal immigration fucks everyone.

Attached: 1523207254588.jpg (1300x1223, 120K)

>mulato

jajajajaja wh*te boi can't even score with female negros

why cant mexibros and ameribros just be friends?

Attached: 1532222205441.jpg (186x356, 10K)

It's almost like that 2% is wealthy and influential, while the Mexican ones are generally dumb, poor trash.

>>America still treats us like trash
how? by being against illegal immigration. It's illegal. The people who do it are criminals. We are still a nation of laws; despite the growing trend to ignore the legal process in favor of any results they like.

Almost no one hates mexicans or americans with mexican ancestry. they hate criminals. It's difficult to even find anyone (outside of Jow Forums) who will say they are against LEGAL immigration from mexico or central america.

Why can't CHIs come up with their own music genres? Why do they have to copy Blacks? It's embarrassing for all of us

Attached: 1521246496729.jpg (125x114, 2K)

>I hate illegal immigrants!
>by capitalizing the word LEGAL I can show how cool I am!

Attached: B23654F5-B892-4289-A038-6E1FE7A34D73.gif (650x705, 38K)

>We have also helped Mexico tremendously in the War on Terror
What the fuck do we even have to do with the War on Terror? We're not Muslim

Fuck you puto.

Attached: 1529613507977.jpg (557x519, 54K)

>We have also helped Mexico tremendously in the War on Terror

You trained the Zetas, and give more money even to Russia.

I meant War on Drugs

America would do that regardless of wether or not you had CHIs simply cause we're next to you.

Get off your ass, you lazy CHI and start working

Did I imply otherwise?

Also if we did stuff based on ethnicity then we should have much closer ties with Ireland, Nigeria, Liberia, and China, as opposed to fucking Luxembourg

how are we harmed by illegal immigration to the us?

they are white
and we are brown

The War on Drugs has been a disaster in Mexico and hasn't helped with anything

Trump was elected because American conservatives had enough of illegal immigration.
Despite all memes, Trump is a very unpredictable person. One day he might wake up, stub his toe against the side of the bed and suddenly declare total trade war against Mexico out of sheer buthurtness.

They used to constantly raid our borders. lol

People say the border is dangerous in the modern day because of cartels and shit. But during the early 20th century there was a literal threat of getting killed by Mexican militias/militaries

Ireland just gets lumped with a general view of Europe and gets treated fairly well, (in fact, Trump never mentioned Irish in all his anti-immigration jibes despite the fact that there's 50,000 of the them living there illegally), as for the African countries, it's not exactly as if African Americans have a home country so they can't really represent anyone and Chinese aren't that much, actually.

that only happened once

Helping the cartels you mean. They got billions tax free every other week. Keep shoving illegal drugs up your asses putos.

why does that matter

i mean you did conquer half their county in the mexican american war

Attached: 1532221928121.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

CHIs don't actually like Mexico. They like the pretend version of Mexico they have in their heads. Actually having to engage with the problems Mexico faces is not something they're interested in doing.

We never wanted to be your neighbours, blame those fucking useless frogs.

You only got spineless peasants.

It's fine. We got plenty of those throughout the centuries.

I don't mind being neighbors with them

Chicanos are the first to call ICE.

What's the matter Spider?

Attached: 500px-Bibomodel12-2.jpg (500x329, 44K)

It's because they have to actually deal with the problems caused by illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants aren't competing with wh*tes for jobs or bringing crime into wh*te communities. The hardworking chicano bull can no longer feed his family because some rando from south of the border decided to come in and depress wages.

I've read that most border patrol agents are Hispanic
What the fuck is wrong with CHIs?

The pay is good, the work is exciting, and your culture and language are actually an asset. Why wouldn't a CHI be into that?

Chicano's actually did a lot of helping Mexicans in america though.

not even mexicans in mexico do anything for the motherland

What have you done for Colombia today?

I wanna move to Mexico and become a politician

I noticed most mexishits exhibit strong resentment when a fellow Chicano assimilates and loses the gross accent. I love pretending I don’t speak Spanish just to belittle the paisas.

>Almost no one hates mexicans or americans with mexican ancestry.

Lol really. Your president has been really ramping up and encouraging racist rhetoric.

the other day i gifted overwatch to a friend from colombia

It was just a prank bro

t.

Attached: 151953713949.jpg (960x798, 86K)

> Call ICE

Stay in your own country paco and we won't have a problem

>there is NOTHING you can do about it
I'm sure your very existence is more than enough to stop you from getting laid, user.

Mexicans aren’t white.

Attached: AEBACD4F-80CE-4E47-BBC8-844C790C7F00.jpg (266x400, 25K)

what's the point of this image? I don't get it

BTFO

America is entirely responsible for the war on drugs, retard.

This is me, minus the severity of the darkness and fissures on neck and the acne. My skin has always been decent.

Attached: 4FEF4272-24F0-4161-9F4C-99C951136B0B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

just a racist joke

What would you propose? Why don't you become a politician in America and lobby for Mexico?

Yeah nobody really wants to attack us, you warmongers are worried because you don't want a neighbour country filled with terrorists, you're helping no one here burgerboy, you are doing it for yourselves.

It's comical to think in the brown creatura pretending to don't speak spanish...

Read this in a sassy Spanish voice:

He's saying he's a dirty indio who thinks he's hot shit because he speaks English (the whole point of the image is to put him back in his place).

whats the joke?

wow

>white T
>long shorts
>those shoes

Where you from, ese.

Poor (average) mexicans in a nutshell, ignorant, cringy, ugly, brown, live in a shitty house...yet they want an expensive phone.

Tfw no mxbf

>being an Uncle Jose

it says "i really want an iphone X" and the pictures are things lower class brown mexicans have

I might be retarded, but I think it's saying "I'm dying to have an iphone X" while he suffers from some health conditions. I just can't draw the connection to mocking mexicans

El germANO seniores

you aren't that smart, isn't it user?

Attached: 27b.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>the pictures are things lower class brown mexicans have
okay, this was helpful muchas gracias

The text its irrelevant you turbo autismo.

mas blanco than you, mohammedez

>tfw completely estranged from mexishit culture
>tfw we all think of Mexico as something that is behind us and eventually needs the be replaced with an American identity.

Attached: D154BAFD-6C36-4639-AD06-C6AC836E17E8.png (800x670, 145K)

dummy

This is not true and you know it, bro.

Attached: 1527286588899.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Find mexico. You're welcome

Attached: After Tax Income.png (962x820, 1.07M)

Why do you keep interjecting Spanish words, using Spanish names, eating Mexican food, celebrating Day of the Dead and other random Mexican stuff, then?

Every fat person has these not just Mexicans but A LOT of older Mexicans have this like 50+. Most Chicano youth have a distinct appearance that I’ve never outside of the US

Attached: 78628C98-74AE-41CD-A836-4154066D31EE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

t. John "Joey" Hernandez

Attached: 1510278505261.jpg (898x954, 435K)

kill yourself

Wow we are poor, nice finding retard.

lol, what kind of cuck pays taxes?

I like Mexic.

Attached: 1532307210312.png (1027x731, 28K)

>we are poor
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

t. John "Juanito", el deportado, Méndez

I fucking hate ICE and the Border patrol. Valen verga esos putos bro

Attached: 1529161976738.jpg (334x334, 88K)

STOP CALLING ME CHI PLEASE
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

>America still treats us like trash
stop acting like trash and maybe you'll be accepted

Gee it's almost like your race is somehow inferior to jews, maybe in an intellectual or economic way? Hmmmmmmm

What do you wanna be called then?

No one does this. Everyone talks like mumble rappers now. The whole cholo-culture died out in the late 90s. Mexicans have been assimilating and even culturally dominating regions in the US.

Attached: B52CC697-A6D2-438A-ADCE-5C7BB5B2B530.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

real answer: border patrol agents dont actually do anything to actively apprehend illegal immigrants
its kind of like if they just walk into them or something

>Mexicans have been assimilating and even culturally dominating regions in the US.
Literally contradicting notions

Is that you?

Same could be said for colombians

Attached: 1528370795954.jpg (270x187, 8K)

i-i don't know

Attached: 1531363005461.jpg (567x437, 35K)

You faggots sent us a bunch of stupid and criminal human garbage.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-missing-iowa-student-found-20180821-story.html

Even the ones that aren't criminals are morons who don't pay taxes but use every benefit they can take advantage of.