Are you afraid of death

I don't want my family members dying at ALL but I have now I don't really give a fuck if a die tommorow not suicidal at all btw just accepted it as a natural way of life

Attached: 1526776065733.png (699x664, 183K)

cuck philosophy

honestly yes
just imagine not feeling anything ever again
just blackness

No, death is part of life, cruelty and suffering too. I see it as an ultimate reward one must win.

it wouldnt even be blackness
i assume death is a dreamless sleep
you dont "see black" when you're asleep

I’m both suicidal and terrified of death

>boo hoo my life is so hard in first world ;_;

just do it cunt

>I see it as an ultimate reward one must win.
that's a pretty awesome way of looking at it

based and true mexibro

Don't give a fuck, but I don't want my birb to die.

This.
It will be like when you weren't born yet, so in the end it's all pointless really.

Breed and reproducing is pretty much the best and only way of winning the game of life

Attached: 1534684816085.jpg (780x1000, 185K)

Never said I was suicidal just saying if I die tommorow l'll accept it cuck

One does not fear death itself, but the way you die and the fact that this drug called "self and outter awareness" will cease to exist, you get so used to live, to feel, to create, to think, to adapt, to survive, that even a calm death is still sad and scary, nature itself forces until the least breathe to keep following its rarest phenomenon. You want more of that drug called awareness, you want more of "life".

Attached: 1502329602962.jpg (300x250, 31K)

Yes. Thinking of death makes me panic. I even gonno be visiting psychotherapist to solve this problem.

a good christian shouldn't fear death

yes, because my parents are getting old

Yes, because of the possibility of experiencing unbearable physical pain for a prolonged time period before it finally takes me. And given my disorganized lifestyle, that's really a possibility.

dying is better than dementia or having some kikes keep you alive in the hospital

it's not a reward if everyone gets it regardless of how they lived their lives

not at all, for one im actually afraid of not leaving behind a great legacy that people will remember me for after my death. your legacy is the true path for immortality

This. I'm really scared of dying insignificant, just among the billions of other people that passed away unremembered.

Yes, because I'm fairly young and there's a lot of things in the world that I want to experience - but I'm also a History grad, which makes you quite desensitised and accepting of its inevitability.

Attached: -Portrait-of-young-happy-smiling-man-drinking-coffee-outdoors.jpg (682x1023, 157K)

>Are you afraid of death
no

And now that I think about it, only cowards who fear death are attracted to cuckstianity.

Me as well. I have panics when I realize how much time has elapsed since I was a child, how quickly it feels like it's all gone by, how quickly it might feel like it'd have gone by when I'm 50, or on my deathbed. I've met the love of my life and what scares me more than anything is to think that compared to the vast infinity of time, in our lives we'll be like a pair of lines intersecting only once, then after our deaths we'll be forever further parting once again. I don't ever wish to be reborn as anyone but my very self because my heart wrenches at the thought of loving another soul in another life

Attached: 1512607969718.jpg (320x320, 28K)

I'm not afraid of death but I'm afraid that I'll die alone, without achieving anything noteworthy

Not about death, but I'm afraid of the possibility of an afterlife.
Eternal consciousness sounds way more scary than a sleepless dream.

>Clan: Clanless
Life can be dangerous outside the protection of the major clans. Those who do not have the protection of their clansmen are often solitary, supicious of others and cautious.

>Religion: Pagan
Follower of the old ways. Seeks guidance and favors from ancestors, nature and various spirits.

>Personality: Loner
Other people are unreliable and difficult. No matter how hard it is to make just by yourself, the only one you can trully trust is yourself, and whatever you want done you should do yourself.

>Level 1 Perk: Warrior
Not just a man with a weapon, but a man with a warrior's soul. Practices constantly, respects bravery whenever he sees it, and is not afraid of death or pain. The only thing he fears is the fate of withering away at an old age without a chance for gread deeds and glory.