Every day goes by and I think “Ha my country can’t ever be dumber than today...

Every day goes by and I think “Ha my country can’t ever be dumber than today. Tomorrow people will start getting smarter for sure.”
And each day I’m wrong.

Attached: 213F2437-809D-46D0-85DD-2DAFCB24E2CC.jpg (750x851, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SJW cuckold takes every incident as a chance to demean his country
>on the single page of the Internet that proves stupidity is everywhere, Jow Forums

No surprise board

This could be solved by locking her up

Don’t see any SJW in the OP
Sure you’re not confusing “people who recognize trump supporters are retarded” with SJWs? Those are separate things kiddo.

>caring about your country
Lmaoing at your life, senpai

Attached: 1425615011307.png (500x513, 119K)

If he cared about his country why would he defend Trump? That guy makes America as shitty as possible.

>he proudly proclaimed, unaware that he himself is one of those braindead niggers OP talks about

what I dont get about this whole Russia thing is how Hillary committing crimes personally or ordering her aides to commit crimes is somehow not a big deal but someone Trump hires committing a crime without his knowledge means he should be thrown from the highest building
americans are just retarded with their political bias

I genuinely don’t get how/why they think Trump’s not the biggest crook in White House history.
One of them told me today the convictions from this afternoon “had nothing to do with Trump”. I wonder if he actually thinks that.
Trump’s personal lawyer testified under oath that Trump directed him to commit a felony. He had to, because there’s concrete evidence.

He made peace with Russia and North Korea! MAGA.

You MAGApedes are really cagey today. Nervous?

Not sure what crime you’re referring to.
Trump has admitted via twitter to several felonies.

It's because Trump spends a huge amount of his time driving around the country reinforcing "alternative facts"

Same way it happens in every other country, the media controls the narrative.

it was the same shit when obama was president, it's just that the lunatics in liberal media are more influential than their lunatic counterparts on the other side of the spectrum.

Hopefully Americans win in the end and remove the Russian puppet president.

List the federal crimes committed by either Obama or Hillary

Imagine being so retarded and brainwashed that you spend all your time trying to justify every dumbass thing trump does.

Sounds fucking miserable

MOUNTAIN MOOOMMMAAAA!

>list some crimes
>"they weren't convicted of any of that"
>neither was trump
>"but he's still a criminal"
>how can he be a criminal if he hasn't been convicted
and so it would continue until the wee hours of the morning

So no list. Thanks.

Is this just you attempting to knock down the biggest straw man you can set up?

Why don't you have Kremlin just straight out decide everything and drop federal and state assemblies? What use are they when you love Kremlin over your own institutions?

illegal drone strikes
illegal email server
now let's see what happens :)

>THE LIBROOL MEDIA

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Why isn't Trump investigating these? Or the Congress? His (((grand-children))) won't let him?

>point out that he's not going to be impeached
>THE KREMLIN MUH PUTIN IMPEACH HIM NOW RUSSIAN HACKERS

He's a Kremlin puppet that Putin plays. Just answer the question. Why not have direct Kremlin rule? You personally love Putin.

I can never tell if Jow Forums is being ironic when it comes to politics and I've been browsing this board for years

Attached: 1518204887334.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Tell me more about the "liberal" media

youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI

Doesn’t Trump have 9 Jewish grandchildren?
Anyway I wouldn’t mind investigating Hillary either. The fuck do I care. For the record though the Clinton campaign did nothing illegal and it was British and Australian intelligence agencies which tipped us off to the Trump campaign’s ties to the Kremlin.

Don’t think we’ve ever had one campaign produce so many convicted felons in our country’s history.

What is so hard about staying on your board? I didn't say shit.

That's some grade A projection you retarded piece of shit.

You already outed yourself as Jow Forumsyp, your damage control is retarded.