How did they go from being leader of the world to being the fuck bitch of europe?

How did they go from being leader of the world to being the fuck bitch of europe?

Attached: 2546247.jpg (300x248, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MX4PDsoT48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world wars drained them, man. The Suez Crisis definitively proved that Britain couldn't do anything in terms of overseas adventures without Uncle Sam's approval anymore.

Outdated production technology compared with Germany or Japan

Got fucked in the ass by both wars.

we let women vote

haters gonna hate

america overtook us and put us out to pasture :(

Attached: gdp 1890.png (1019x597, 43K)

should've listend to joe chamberlain

Britain used to rule the waves
Now they don't rule the waves anymore

Backwards industrial technology.

Nazis and Japan, backstabbed by US after that.

Funny given that the same thing happened to you, if not worse.

stay mad Dutchfag
youtube.com/watch?v=1MX4PDsoT48

The Dutch were invaded and puppeted by Frenchoids, it's not the same situation.

lol no
they tried to have a go at us when we were at war with france and spain and got curb stomped into permanent irrelevancy forever

Because once nukes came out and germans stopped being able to destroy mainland europe it was revealed just how worthless brits are

That applies to you too though.

>a fucking bong calling someone else irrelevant

Attached: 1532790940683.jpg (600x580, 33K)

not our fault, i-i swear!

based

i didn't start the thread you illiterate mongrel

you're not relevant, and you're not qualified to determine who is or isn't. That's our job

>you're not relevant, and you're not qualified to determine who is or isn't. That's our job

Attached: 1512742184113.png (534x363, 91K)

>>you're not relevant, and you're not qualified to determine who is or isn't. That's our job

Attached: FWcokTu.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

your empire has crumbled and you will never be relevant.

germany overtook you in no time after being reunited

>being the fuck bitch of europe?
Considering we're leaving, that doesn't make much sense.

The empire was dismantled voluntarily. Germany didn't "overtake" us, West Germany always had a strong economy and, unlike us, they retained their manufacturing industry.

Are you unmooring and floating across the Atlantic? You're still part of Europe

>voluntarily

Lol no, US pretty much made you decolonise just like it made the Netherlands give up it's colonies, difference is that we didn't choose this faith.

Brits on the other hands thought they were allying with the right side, only to get completely cucked by the USA the second WWII ended. I hope you had fun bombing Dresden, you felt so powerful in that moment only to completely everything a decade after.

Attached: 4365353.jpg (378x485, 40K)

>Considering we're leaving, that doesn't make much sense.
For now you agreed to pay for everything and have no vote, thats pretty much a bitch Nigel

Brexit was the best thing happend to the EU, everyone and there cow is leaving the island

Attached: cuckholdengland.png (1448x658, 334K)

The first half of that picture makes absolutely zero sense.
If UK exemptions weren't an issue then Europe wouldn't endlessly fucking whinge on about it.

How are they the fuck bitch of Europe? They're still a top 10 GDP, a permanant member of the UN security council, arguably the strongest military in Europe, dominant in arts, civics, culture, education, innovation, and entertainment. I just don't see how this is a failed state, especially when they are competing at the level of countries that have drastically larger populations and resources.

>still top10 GPD
For now, wait until hard brexit hits. Everyone who can is moving there money to the continent

>permanent member of the UN security council
kek france is on that too and its a useless tool without value

>arguably the strongest military in Europe
Thats would be france

>dominant in arts, civics, culture, education, innovation, and entertainment.
Not even close

>I just don't see how this is a failed state
Its not a failed state but they will fall to 2nd world once they're out of the single market.
People are screaming for a secound referendum not for nothing

>>still top10 GPD
>For now, wait until hard brexit hits. Everyone who can is moving there money to the continent
Don't play into Project Fear, the UK will remain in the world's top 10 economy even after Brexit, though they will have to overcome some inevitable setbacks.

Brexit will not be the fall from grace people make it out to be, the UK will just become a bit less grand I suppose. It would take more than that to make them crumble into irrelevancy, especially since they have the best safety net a nation may ever need with the Anglosphere.

>this is the power of german butthurt

Attached: 1495985107268.png (638x359, 247K)

Britain is only country got conquered by its colony.

Attached: 51st_state_by_angelslain.png (1024x768, 242K)

This user is right. The UK still thinks like it's in its empire's days. Everyone around has moved on. They want trade deals with Asia but no one their right mind wants to give any extra attention to the UK for their very recent history. America took them by the balls when UK went for them for help.

They're done. Their Empire's days are coming back to haunt them. This German user knows that they had to be self sufficient and an united Europe to oppose both Asia and N.A

Nobody outside UK even gives a shit about Brexit. We all think the same, UK is destroying itself. It's just hilarious. Even USA.

Axis of power is now in Asia.

>Brits on the other hands thought they were allying with the right side,
ah yes, we should have allied with the benevolent Nazis who wanted to invade our country and kill ~80% of our population. fuck off you incel freak

>leader of the world
If you mean by that killing defenseless peasants and putting prisoners on faraway lands.
The anglo propaganda is powerful though, I'll give them that.

Attached: heaney2.jpg (360x240, 15K)

>being leader of the world

I don't think they were ever seen as being the world's leader, even though they did have the largest colonial empire. In Europe at least, they were always seen as a major power, but not as a leader, especially not next to France and Germany.
The USA are actually seen as being leaders of the world, but I don't think the Brits were.

We are more powerful than them but we didn't conquer them and have no desire for them to be part of the country. We have very different views on some subjects and we aren't trying to increase our number of radical Muslims. We'd annex Canada long before Britain. You also, forget we still lmconsume a good amount of British media.

>We'd annex Canada long before Britain
Please don't annex Québec if you ever annex Canada.

>In Europe at least, they were always seen as a major power, but not as a leader
Exactly this. Brits were very powerful from the congress of Vienna to WW2 but they weren't regarded as a role model or a leading society. Millions of Europeans joined Napoleon to fight for the ideas of the French revolution. Nobody joined Britain other than mercenaries.

haters gonna hate

we know we're the best

Attached: 1466944082348.png (694x905, 100K)

What's that from ?

>angry nonwhites ITT
feels good to still creat immense buthurt

European defence paper something like that it’s based in the Netherlands before you get upset and call us eternal anglos or some shit

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

>Help America-sama, we cannot take on Germany and Japan at the same time despite having a shitload of Indians

It's a 50 something million country. It's no surprise the UK, France, and Germany are irrelevant next to other bigger countries now

seething clognigger

No they didn't. They'd just kill whoever valued money more than reward.
It's well over 80% of your debt slave colony now, to be sure, but in the 30's, most of you would have welcomed the Nazis financial practises, had your media not guaranteed you didn't see that side of them.
Honestly I don't know what Syria, Iran or North Korea even bother fighting global finance any more. They're literally the only ones left - they're against at least six and a half billion people who don't care enough to stop the entire western military from pushing their shit in (and putting private banks over their resources) once they """"detonate a dirty bomb in the innocent west"""".
The last fight against the international banker was put down in the 40s. They won, simple as that. Russia may wrench control of it's currency, making it number 4 remaining, but it'll only shove the inevitable back a year or two.