/levant/

Joos and Jordanians(Jews) not allowed.

Attached: IMG_20180812_090652.jpg (900x506, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/gif/thread/12950855/#q12950855
archived.moe/gif/thread/12950855/#q12950855
halalcertification.ie/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with Jordanians? They seem like some of the least fucked up people in your part of the world.

I swear to god every time a Syrian posts I mean to write RARE but then realize it's isn't that rare, why is it that you guys are mostly stationed on Jow Forums and avoid this board like the plague?

אנחנו דור מזויין!

Attached: AvivGeffen1-240x190.jpg (240x190, 13K)

>What's wrong with Jordanians
Jordan is a filthy place, all jordanians I know join me in the hate when talking about, shitty living standards and utmost loyalty to the kang is kept by loyalist catchphrases "YoU DoN't WanT us TO be AnoThEr SyrIa And Iraq Do u?" overall shithole. jordanians are some of the most vulgar people i've ever seen, they throw around filthy talk without heeding the proximity of women and children and most of them are more than ready to gut you in the street. also they kill and rape dogs in the streets, the same thing they do to their women when they tarnish family honor so their treatment isn't much better than dogs either.and if that weren't enough it gave us abominations like Al turduni and that Jordanian atheist he fights with consistently shitting up our threads. final verdict:14/88
Can I get a كسم الأردن replies please?

Attached: 1524076501415.png (1028x576, 291K)

Has Lattaquié been damaged at all ? It seems that the coast has overall been left rather alone.

Don't know desu but it's good that I'm the only Syrian flag that posts on this board with the occasional other Syrian flags coming and going. Feels like being a tripfag without anyone being able to call you out for it. However it has been a while since I last posted outside of this general so eh.
Not really. A few suicide bombings here and there but didn't really make a difference.
The real difference is the flood of refugees from aleppo and idlib governorates into the coast.

Attached: 1527511180129.png (468x612, 276K)

If you dont mind me asking, where do you live ? Do you study or work ?

You know what really makes me explode in my pants during L'eid? It's when I'm dragged out of bed at 6 in the morning to lift three entire fucking rams up 6 stories to get them slaughtered on the rooftop, getting smeared in mud and shit and beat black and blue by the sheep' convulsions.
I also absolute love it when I'm forced to get naked down to my cum-stained boxers in front of a crowd of neighbors to skin the thing myself, getting soaked in even more disgusting bodily fluids in the process.
And the cherry on top of this cake of fun gotta be hauling the decapitated head and talons of the sacrifice with my bare hands to a garbage dump 2 kms away to get them roasted by a bunch of bydlos, then get back smelling even worse than before. Oh, and did I say trying to scrub it all away in the shower did jackshit and now I smell like a weird mix of women's shampoo and death?
Thanks Abraham, real appreciate it.

Attached: 1534442749422.jpg (588x650, 70K)

How many are you for 3 fucking sheeps ? Do you just have a lot of leftovers ?

تلحس طيزي شو انك ولد
كبار

Sounds gross, sorry you have that experience (on a yearly basis). We live in a small apartment so we just buy prepared meat. Honestly having a rooftop seems fun you can probably go up there for a cool breeze. Well, at least you're going to have a proper high cholesterol meal soon enough.

Ours and neighbors'.

My deepest condolonces, Alhamdulilah my parents never forced me to do this. If we ever decide to kill a cow we just pay a butcher.

Why do the sacrifice at your home, sounds unhygienic as shit. don't you have like an open space for eid stuff (like the prayer and the sacrifice)

Oh my sweet summer child, if you think I'm reaping the rewards of breaking my back any time soon, you're wildly mistaken.
Juicy steaks and ribs are not part of moroccans' vocabulary, but oh boy if boiled calves, stuffed stomachs and steamed brains aren't.

Attached: 1534890453347.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Damn, that really sounds horrible. Just reading it makes me feel a bit sick desu.

What is up, my dudes?

Attached: shinzo.jpg (700x368, 37K)

I remember eating sheep brain meat once served alongside kafteji with my father and it was really delicious, super soft too. I also remember eating calves in a soup once and it didn't taste so bad bit the thing is it's a pain in the ass to meat and the taste is not worth your effort.
And hey I'd wager it's more exciting than pasta...

Attached: 20180822_124553.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

Ugh.

>sacrificing living beings for the gods

That's unpleasant to hear and to see. Eid is pretty much the same here, but instead of small rams "we" kill fucking bulls with a knife.
Desert religions were a mistake.

Stay strong, my dude.

An open space? What kind of country do you suppose morocco is? An actually functioning one housing reasonable individuals that do mind mingling with entrails and feces? Fuck out here.

Attached: 1526803633234.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>killing animals to feed the poor and celebrate is bad
Fuck off

It's indeed quite the fucked up shit.
The only bad memory of an eid I have was the result of talking care of the sheep in the hours before they killed him. That was a special occasion though.

>to feed the poor
That's an extra, the main reason is to please the gods and you know it.
>and celebrate
That's fucked up. I mean, we make a nice barbecue out of the animals, but still.

Feels bad man.

Aha! so much for crying in the krieg style about hating attention whores and tripfags.

>That's fucked up.
Why? You eat meat in kuffar land so you are in no position to critique Muslims for eating meat when you consider the fact that the Muslim way is the most humane when it comes to killing animals. There's 0 reason to hate eid Al adha other than hating anything Islamic or being forced into activities you don't like.

I eat 7alal meat here in my parents house, my dude. What I'm trying to say is:

>kill an animal and sell/eat its meat
Perfectly fine with this.
>kill an animal for the glory of Allah
Me no like it, feels weird

The meaning is everything.

>the Muslim way is the most humane when it comes to killing animals.
Debatable.

Attached: 7014655.jpg (306x306, 17K)

>kill an animal for the glory of Allah
So is the normal halal meat you eat, it's a "sacrifice" because you say Allah's name before you kill it., hence every halal meat you eat was for the glory of Allah.
>Debatable
How is it debatable even? Find go ahead tell me why you think a quick death is worse than let's say factory farms where animals are being thrown into meat grinders.

imagine being this affected by me
based

Also does anyone know how do i recover the gifs in this thread ? :desuarchive.org/gif/thread/12950855/#q12950855

>desuarchive
Of course it's this tard of all people using it, go figure.

what the fuck does that even mean you autistic nafir subhuman

>the Muslim way is the most humane when it comes to killing animals.
That'd be the bolt pistols and electrocution chambers used by your average western slaughterhouse.
Just getting poked in the jugular or carotids hurt like a bitch, so throat cutting is third only to being torn inside-out or burning alive in terms of painful ways to die.

Attached: 1534720336636.png (546x573, 239K)

It's imperfect but it's also one of the few resources.

Warosu, Boards fireden and archive4plebs exist, you know.

>jordan
>least fucked up

I meant specifically for Jow Forums. The only alternative I can think of in this case is archivedmoe.

>So is the normal halal meat you eat, it's a "sacrifice" because you say Allah's name before you kill it.
Touché, that's a little bit hypocritical of me, but the main intention here is to sell the meat. The idea of sacrificing animals in the name of God is not comfortable for me no matter what.

About the 7alal slaughter, I find it almost perfect, but I dislike the fact that in most of the cases they just cut the throat and wait for the animal to lose it's conscience. It takes seconds or maybe minutes for the animal to die, I don't think he feels pain after a good cut, but losing the conscience slowly must feel very bad.

The "most humane" slaughter IMO is stunning the animal before cutting the throat. That's be a 10/10.
IIRC that's how they do it here, some niggaz from Saudi Arabia come and visit often to see if we're doing right

>being this much of a newfag

desu archive is the only one with Jow Forums i know of you mentally ill ugly nafri

what do you mean amerimutt

thank you based diaspora

now enjoy :archived.moe/gif/thread/12950855/#q12950855

halalcertification.ie/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/
>Stunning through a device with a non-penetrating round head, in a way that does not kill the animal before its slaughter, is permitted, provided that certain conditions are adhered to.
>The animal must be slaughtered by the use of a sharp knife. The knife must not kill due to its weight. If it kills due to the impact the meat may not be permissible.
>The slaughtering must be done in one stroke without lifting the knife. The knife should not be placed and lifted when slaughtering the animal.
I still beleive hitting the two jugular veins is a cleaner way of doing it than electrocution chambers, bolt pistols may or may not better depending on what happens after the animal is stunned.

Attached: 1519132923829.jpg (960x938, 53K)

Oh, sure then. Though I don't see the point behind ghosting such a shit board.

just realized not a single gif/webm works, fucking shit, any other Jow Forums websites that archive /gif/ ?

Would you look at who's calling who a newfag. I bet you'd just look at me dumbfounded if I asked about your opinion on Snacks or AMT.

Attached: 1534593002311.gif (344x472, 130K)

snacks was a mod

>Mod
You can't even google things properly, newfriend.

Attached: 1534446567509.jpg (500x465, 30K)

t. mad nafri

Attached: conquistador.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Autismi

Attached: 1522616248467.jpg (532x595, 44K)

Post with your real name again I remember your university/college grades were online for some reason.

>Post with your real name again
There was a single time I accidentally put my name instead of "dat lebanese guy" but I deleted the post once I noticed it. I'd rather not show it.

>I remember your university/college grades were online for some reason.
Are you sure? I think at some point I told someone here about my graduation, but certainly not about my grades.

Attached: 23432534535.jpg (720x720, 94K)

>no I KNOW MORE about Jow Forums
>NO I DO
>
autism is a cool disease

Attached: f10_harem.jpg (634x633, 124K)

It's online if you search your name.
From your bachelors.
You got an O. Apparently, O means pass an can go to the next subject I think? I'm not sure about that grading system.

Damn, I don't remember doing any of this.

The "O" grade in my college is equivalent to an "F", but you get an O when you don't attend to 75% of classes of the course.

Oh.
You didn't tell us or just if you Google your name and it was posted here once.. Apparently if I type the first two letter in my browser it recognizes it because I looked it up once.

I just googled my name and saw my grades on real analysis II.
Fugg, you guys are fast.

I remember the spanish flag telling me that he saw my name but I shouldn't worry about it. I thought he was the only one.

Attached: judginrat.jpg (240x244, 10K)

Oops, missed your post.
I don't believe there's well-detailed data regarding the agony a cut throat inflicts, due to obvious ethical reasons, but it still probably hurts like hell even with a skillfull butcher doing the deed.
And even then, those are some very meticulous procedures which most of us over here couldn't give less of a fuck about. I remember last year's offering being a lot more gruesome since my father couldn't properly sever the poor ram's jugular with his first strike, same for an ex-neighbor who needed to plunge the machete 4 times before it properly cut the poor thing's windpipe.

This
Fuck Jordan

>snacks
Tfw i know who he is
I feel old

when did this happen ? how did i miss it ?

Basically google chrome saves everything you put on registration bars, so when I clicked on "name" to put "dat lebanese guy" they suggested my own name, and I clicked it without even noticing it. Kek.

That happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I don't really remember

Attached: descendoaserra.jpg (480x360, 14K)

My lunch wasn't all too interesting either.
Pictured: cooked meat stuffed zucchini with cooked yogurt and a side of half burnt rice(not intentional)

Attached: 20180822_180434.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

i'm glad i don't namefag i feel like that's something that could've happened to me :^)

Thanks for commiserating with my fucking shitty lunch. I've never seen anything like that, looks really near

Just Japanise your name so it becomes incomprehensible, mine was already hard to discern in english

*neat

مغلبيل حمزة؟

That's the point, the last name is extremely hard to get

The cooked yogurt and the stuffed zucchini are really good actually but the taste of burnt rice ruins it all

If i'm not jelly. My family name's pretty easy to make out in katakana, same for my given one since all their consonants are paired with a vowel and do not have any sounds alien to nip like kh or gh.

Attached: 1534932625624.gif (500x402, 378K)

How similar is Levantine arabic to say something like Gulf arabic

I'd say it's similar to how American English and Australian English are different.

Really? That's quite similar I heard they were all essentially different languages apart from basic conversational items.

Is modern Standard arabic any good to learn or is it better to learn a dialect

I feel like that's the case for most maghrebis possibly because when colonisation happened they were required to get simpler and more european like names.

Crikey.

MSA is understandable across all the 'arab world'.
It's the way to go. It's the language used for education and formal events, so it's most useful for your CV

test

well, that’s a shame.

with semites, expect fights

>I heard they were all essentially different languages.
Not between all the middle Eastern dialects which are similar, however the farther you go west the more wierd and incomprehensible it becomes.
>is modern Standard arabic any good to learn or is it better to learn a dialect
You should learn at least some MSA but if you're only goal is communication then it's aight to just go straight to dialect learning.

I'm thinking about surnames with KH and all I could think of is Khemiri.

Which dialect do you think is easiest for non-Arabs to learn?

Shami and egyptian I'd say. Both are easily understood by most arabs and they are close to MSA. But don't take my word on that one I'm no expert on this.

Not really, based on my own reading of some historical texts from l'maghrib, the thing that has changed with the years of the protectorate was the structure of the names.
In ye days of yore, instead of having a fixed family name, people prefered to call each other "[Given name] son of [Father's given name] son of [Grandfather's given name]...." ad infinitum, but usually limiting it to the name of the first, direct father in casual discussions for convenience's sake. This was the only thing that changed if I'm correct, but the names in and of themselves haven't changed at all, bar some obscure ones like Moses, Jesus, Itto, Fadima and the like disappearing

Attached: 1534913929437.jpg (1000x703, 99K)

Me neither, that’s why I asked, but I’ll take your word for it lol.

Well I asked a convert friend before and he told me egyptian and Palestinian were easiest to him.

Attached: 1516877016771.png (1030x1600, 285K)

People convert to abrahamic religions in this day and age?

I don’t remember this page from the Arabasta arc.

To Islam yes a lot actually

That much I knew, but I was thinking of last names in particular. They seem shorter and less complicated than elsewhere in the arab world for the most part.

>go to sleep at 7am
>get woken up at 9am
>"YALLA 2OM BIDNA NRO5 N3YED 3A SITAK"

Attached: image.jpg (560x400, 143K)

>tfw all my relatives are in Australia, Lebanon, or the Syrian coast

Attached: 1522981938932.png (909x630, 423K)

That's true. Maybe it's due to laziness? Maghrebis do have the habit of slurring and swallowing words after all.

What’s life like in the Syrian coast?

Does that mean tartar/chchen Arabic is weird

I mean Arab speaking people in chchen area

It's been almost a year and a half since I last visited so I can't tell, last time I was there I visited a port city between tartous and aleppo where my relatives live called banyas (which also has the second oil refinery in syria) the humidity and heat were unbearable with the 2 hours of electricity+4 hours of blackout policy.

i don't think that's true desu, the differences in dialects are way larger than that. they just seem small to us because we grow up hearing other dialects on TV and thus can understand them more easily, i think being taught MSA from a young age also helps.

if you took a lebanese person who had never been exposed to TV or taught MSA and put them next to a gulfie who grew up under the same circumstances they'd probably have a really hard time talking to eachother.

Speaking of blackouts, I'm sure you now have a steady and continuous supply of energy with the war playing out its final acts, but how did you avoid having your computer go up in flames from the many blackouts you surely suffered a few years ago?

Attached: 1534608942668.png (1760x1079, 1.68M)

He lives in Damascus, I think.
Relatively speaking, that’s the safest place in the country.