Do you love Armenia?

Attached: amlarge.gif (602x301, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Armenoid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1fNEOBYl0a8
youtube.com/watch?v=noPKXXtX0CY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are no different from any other -stan country
I don't even understand why turks tried to genocide them if they look and act the same

They're basically Jews who followed a rolling penny into a church.

No.

Armenians are ok as well as Georgians. Turks behave like monkeys.

no korea supports turkey

fuck's wrong with you Busan?

Armenian are disgusting vermin if their diaspora is anything to go by, shame the Turks didn't finish the job.

This
t. been there

but unironically

Attached: xz.jpg (720x1266, 220K)

yep

Armenoids are far more subhuman than turks though. Arrogant degenerate mixed race untermenschen that subvert the social life of the country they live in just like jews

Mehmet my son

Yes, Armenia is very cool. I wonder why I never see Armenian flags.

This

Literally one of the most subhuman races on earth (they have black blood lol) only known to this world because of a few coalburners in LA

BASED

We had a few of those rats because of the USSR, but we luckily got rid of those black eyed hook nosed subhumans in the 1990s

nope.

LONG LIVE TURAN

No

Armenian women are ugl-
Whooooaaaaa!

Attached: 1622737E-AC3E-4D1D-AB9A-C1DC397E3E68.jpg (665x1024, 108K)

Vardanush Martirosyan

Attached: 2541E32D-1C88-4BDF-86A5-11540784B116.jpg (665x1024, 158K)

Cringe

subhumans the picture

Don’t even start with the amount of wax shearmenian mulatto needs to get of the hair from “her” back and legs lmao

Attached: 1CB2FDC0-05FA-44D8-89D8-DA4E42C2AC66.jpg (406x500, 48K)

>subhumans the picture
>Don’t even start with the amount of wax shearmenian mulatto needs to get of the hair from “her” back and legs lmao
False and gay. Armenians look white. Pic related.

Attached: 4373C232-E074-4784-9A0D-3B0DB2B6FDE7.jpg (1242x1548, 190K)

t. whiny Brit who has to setlle for British (((women))) aka slags.

Attached: BFD09FF0-16C0-4AEB-8776-4DF663EA48AE.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Your loss, you will never hold an olive-skinned, silky-haired Armenian goddess in your arms.
Not only is she patriotic, she will even bake a cake for you.

Attached: F78A20EA-5305-44BB-ACA9-62FF9DCE4689.jpg (800x519, 161K)

Armenia is a powerless and poor country.

Attached: Ilham-Aliyev.jpg (300x300, 34K)

This

niggerised mongrel with blue eyes is STILL a niggerised mongrel.

You roach don’t live back in your shithole, because even armenoids don’t want to live with other armenoids so they flee to racially superior places like Russia, Germany, Britain, USA and Australia

Make everyone a favour and fuck off back to your SEMITIC shithole, “patriot”

Armenians are subhuman semites with African nigger blood. Nothing more, nothing less
/thread

Attached: BB4A95BC-2B92-43BB-BA75-022AC5FB71AF.jpg (1248x2035, 494K)

i can kill 5 armenian subhuman with my bare hands like my grandfathers did

based

Attached: 14519851_1799819906898847_1375839878925673634_n.jpg (750x750, 97K)

lmao the Armenian diaspora in this thread..

Attached: 1483395911183.jpg (1500x1058, 133K)

Die Kreatur...

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Armenoid.html

> Turkish bots

who

What did Armenians ever do except being poor?
Everyone hates or loves them but no reasons

It's funny how Turks get the blame for the Armenian genocide when in reality the orchestrators were an Albanian and a Bulgarian and the guys doing the dirty work were Chechens and Kurds

you forget jews

Not really. Armenians and azeris are same basically. Georgians are better, but still adore criminal lifestyle, byt’ pacanom vorom, etc

Turkey saved Korea from communism in the 50s

They are into crime a lot here. And have very annoying mentality like turks. Especially the merchants “get the fuck out if you dont buy» and stuff like that.

Attached: 2609AF7F-E677-4419-A1A2-C585108AC9A8.jpg (1920x1200, 184K)

B мoeй шкoлe былo дoхyя вcяких paзных чypoк, нo нa мoe yдивлeниe, caмыми aдeквaтными были apмянe и oдин yгapный гpyзин. Bce ocтaльныe были AУE дoлбoeбы, вopы и жeлaющиe cecть в тюpьмy пocлe 9 клacca.

ayy
youtube.com/watch?v=1fNEOBYl0a8

Attached: Untitled.jpg (849x590, 125K)

Ктo был? У нac aзepы и apмянe caмыe дoлбaeбы были, был пoлypyccкий гpyзин - вoт oт был ничe. Плюc oни y нac тyт в мaфии мecтнoй тycyютcя.

Были aзepы, пapa yзбeкoв, oдин чeчeнeц, мнoгo apмян и пapa кыpгызoв. Ocнoвнyю мaccy вcё-тaки cocтaвляли имeннo apмянe, ecли нe cчитaть pycню и хoхлoв.
Te apмянe, кoтopыe yчилиcь co мнoй в oднoм клacce, были чyть ли нe caмыми yмными в шкoлe. Были кoнeчнo и AУE твapи, нo в млaдших клaccaх. Дo cих пop oбщaюcь c oдним нopмaльными apмянинoм, кoтopый yгapaeт c этих "бaндитoв".

SOunds like typical caucasian/arabic music

system of a down is good

Hy, нe вce жe apмянe дoлбaeбы, вooбщe хoчy cъeздить в гpyзию, apмeнию, aзepбaйджaн, нy и в oбщeм нa кaвкaз, oтдoхнyть, пoжpaть, нa мecтнocть пocмoтpeть.

It's definitely more Persian than for example Georgian.

youtube.com/watch?v=noPKXXtX0CY

when i look at folk music channels and the like on yt persian and armenian are often lumped together

Are you armenian? That drum thing rhythm along with accordion is what caucasus music basically like. Maybe came from Persia, i dont know.

>That drum thing rhythm along with accordion is what caucasus music basically like.
Yes, but Armenian music is unique in this respect, you won't find a drums and the like in middle-eastern music, it's kind of "haram".

>Are you armenian?
No.

Я бы cъeздил в Гpyзию. Гoвopят, чтo тaм oчeнь дpyжeлюбныe люди. Дa и вooбщe пocмoтpeть.

Sweety its just one of countless genocides we turks committed and we deserve the credit.

They have drums like that in caucasus regardless, in turkey as well, armenian folk music is good though, which could be said of any folk though.

I've never visited but I would love to.

Haхpeнa.

Haoбopoт жe, pyccких тaм нe oчeнь, гoвopят.

sounds justlike Serbian music

I've always said that the Caucasus and the Balkans are the same, same music, food, culture, skin colour

>Armenians and azeris are same basically
nyet

Attached: Ragecopy.png (582x600, 235K)

They are great lads
What's not to love

thank you georgios we love you too

There is high % of very talented people among Armenians, however they are extremely nationalistic, chiefly due to genocide.

That's why it's hard to live in community with majority/huge Armenian population, they will always treat you as an outsider, and defend their own Armenian whether he was wrong or right.

Also, most of them quite impulsive more so than Azeris and arguably more than Georgians and they will boast about Armenian culture/history whenever they will get a chance.

So, yeah, country itself worth visiting but I wouldn't like to live among them,

yes, i love them
grettings from an assyrian

what do you think about Kurds btw?

>ussr
>forced migration
>belives anyone wouldnt behave violently
keep living in your dreamland untermensh

They are Muslim subhumans

fuck the ku*ds
every single kurd ive ever met (half or pure blooded) have all been dumber than a donkey

t. Frunzik Mkrtchyan

Attached: (((them}}}.jpg (960x539, 76K)

dont respond to my replies without saying that you arent me but yes i feel the same brother
what are you?

>what do you think about Kurds btw?
btw why do you want to know
are you from /sg?

Attached: arm2.jpg (960x720, 68K)

jajajajaja
big nosed small chinned people appears in all races you faggot

This is typical Armenoid features, you diasporascum

no

mhm, whatever you say baby

>the Kardashians
>Dan Bilzerian
>Anita Sarkeesian
The Turks ought to have done their job more properly. One genocide wasn't enough.

Attached: 3ae47c88f30699d1cf65eea4ff4fd72f8114affabba44bd8ed58d569987f7f8b_facebook.jpg (600x434, 27K)

>t. circassians

who is this literal 10/10 grill? i want to smell her hair and lick her pooper dæsu

Why Georgians seem to be more butthurt about Armenians than Azeris? The war was with the latter?

>Why Georgians seem to be more butthurt about Armenians than Azeris
not georgians, they are muslim circassians, thats why they hate the christian armenians

>Everyone hates or loves them but no reasons
You've never heard of the Kardashians?

I just tried to find out real attitude of Assyrian people towards Kurds and reason why are they so bitter despite the fact that peshmerga protected Assyrians from ISIS afaik

What do Iraqi Assyrians think of Syrian ones btw?

Are you trying to insult me or what? Even though we are some kind of enemies with them, I would still admit that Circassians are noblest Caucasians, unlike your filthy merchant race

Attached: circassian.jpg (1192x1096, 60K)

The women are pretty

>unironically using Jow Forums pictures as evidence

Nation of WeWuzians, basically

It your fault. Before Russian arrival to Caucasus, Armenians obeyed us, since we were saviour of christian Armenians. However as soon, as Russians appeared to Caucasus they stabbed us and switched their master

>reason why are they so bitter despite the fact that peshmerga protected Assyrians from ISIS
"protected" thry treated us like trash and still killed some assyrians or gave them to isis, they took weapons from assyrian villages and didnt protect them when isis came to those villages
and they still opressed us by banning us from teaching assyrian in our schools
kurds have no honor and are lying and filthy rats

>What do Iraqi Assyrians think of Syrian ones btw?
i dont know, im from syria.
i only know one guy that is from iraq and he is just glad he is alive becuase he was saddam husseins cook/chef.

learn the difference

Attached: 1483808794891.jpg (888x781, 185K)

>they stabbed us
can you elaborate?

was it some specific event, which you consider as backstabbing?

everything from iraq is paradite tier, no mattet religion or race

yeah whatever you say

YES

Last was Abkhazian war
But most notorious was Georgian-armenian war of 1918
>Hey, Khachik, we are at war with t*rks that genocides us. What should we do?
>Let's suddenly attack Georgia, what could possibly go wrong?

Very true.

A few years back I went exploring around a derelict old Armenian church in the centre of Tbilisi. The Georgians had taken control of it, turned in into a Georgian church (meaning they completely changed the decor and layout, filled it with icons, etc), then it became a library or book store and the fell into disuse. Anyway, the Armenians reasonably want it back.

We wandered into the area that had been the most sacred part of the church, the sanctuary (where only priests would go), and there - on the altar, in this derelict building, as a big "fuck you" to Armenians, they'd put up a big picture of Stalin resting on the altar.

Then we get onto the grand new Georgian cathedral complex on a hill in Tbilsi built after the Soviet Union ended, constructed largely on the site of an Armenian cemetery.

Lovely neighbours

Are you fucking kidding me?? Whats with all the armenian love here? American armenian diaspora probably, lmao.

Judging from the caucasians ITT their behaviour doesnt seem so different from middle easterners

They are just christian middle easterns, whole caucasus along with middle east, central asia should get nuked. Maybe balkans as well.

yeah, basically same thing that I read at r/assyria

got you
this attitude is really annoying and still exists100 years later
>justifying dumb behaviour bc of persecution

Which side does Georgian society(excluding minorities) generally support in Azeri-Armenian conflict?

Something like 70/30 pro Azeri I guess?