Your country

your country
Can your country fight Poland and win?

Attached: 240C46395785D82F24.png (551x609, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is3.Jow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1795–1918)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and we have proven that multiple times in history

No :(

no...

Attached: Снимок.png (806x398, 395K)

even if Germany did nothing, people from all over the world would jump at the opportunity to punish p*les for even attempting to resist

Attached: poll-map-1-e1374986416453.jpg (930x780, 92K)

I like Bolan

No we'd probably lose to guerilla tactics since everyone's too fat and brown here to do anything but fly a drone

Pole here
Let's do business instead of fighting

no

yes, we can take their country in one week.

With your tigers, right?

no you can't

No because we would instantly fall in love with Polish traps and refuse to hurt them.

Yeah

im pretty sure you couldnt take over poland now

yes they can

We have CAMELS too!

Attached: 90.jpg (800x466, 406K)

True. One week is too much. I'm thinking 5 days

t. Russian diaspora
is3.Jow Forums.org/gif/1535401734310.webm

German Polish anti Russia alliance when?

t. p*Loid

Attached: punch.gif (359x371, 407K)

Too busy manipulating oil in the desert

Exactly according to plan :^)

NATO sees that and spend less dollars on their armies.

Attached: 147.jpg (498x654, 68K)

Hitler thought so too. Did you know what happen then, muhammad?

They're one of the top 2 strongest militaries in the world. You're delusional

No.
t. Turk

Yes and we have proven that multiple times in history

Poland. It will be probably a stalemate.

Okay, now this is not epic

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1002.jpg (760x608, 235K)

not the most shameful thing you lads have ever done tbqh. but up there

Yes.

>Griefswald
The eternal Swede strikes again

Poor Armenia :(

We're also renowned d*ne, sl*v and g*rman and other continental scum.

I can give you our business card if you have problems with the continental menace.

we kinda have one already with EU and NATO
should've done it pre WW2 already against Stalin though

It should be
renowned removers*

At least we're better than Russia which is enough to make me happy for the rest of the day.

>Can your country fight Poland and win?

Everybody can nowadays, pretty much. That's a result of traitorous governments that destroyed our army in last 25 years because they believed in bullshit of some Jap-amerimutt about history that ended.

do you think poland would benefit from a strong army?

Sure. You need to have a strong army, preferably armed with nukes, if you don't want your property to be stolen and your women to be raped by other nations. Military is as old as humanity.

We should create an EU army with the France Nuclear weapons under EU mandate. Every nation should pay their Nukes with a procental of their GDP. We can’t trust the Burgers anymore since Drumpf.

my country could defeat poland, but it's not something I'd want to think about.

>We should create an EU army with the France Nuclear weapons

Russia, Germany and France all know that France won't use its nukes if Germany and Russia decide to rape us again. Are you dumb or smth?

> We can’t trust the Burgers anymore since Drumpf.

There is no such category as "trust" in geopolitics. Only two things really matter: interests and power projection changing in space and time. I have nothing against Poland being an ally of the USA as long as it is comatibile with Polish interests, but at the same time we must develop our own army instead of beliving in "alliances". Alliances are only paper, they don't exist in reality as long as they are not proven in war physically.

That would break Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

basically no one who did not have nukes in 1967, can't have them anymore

>Russia, Germany and France all know that France won't use its nukes if Germany and Russia decide to rape us again.
That's why the other user suggests to create an EU army that gets French nukes

>That would break Treaty

So what? Russia and America break various treaties all the time with their military aggressions and the world is able only to silently complain about it.

Treaties are smth that can be honoured only in the unipolar world dominated by one hegemon. But the USA weakened seriously in last decades, while Russia and China became more powerful relatively, especially the latter. So now the unipolar world order became history and treaties don't matter much anymore, because there is no power able to force other players to respect them

zobaczysz te francuskie atomy jak świnia niebo

>That's why the other user suggests to create an EU army that gets French nukes

I would prefer Europe of friendly and cooperating nations, instead of the EU in current shape. The EU serves interests of France and Germany, mainly. If you really believe that the EU under leadership of France and Germany would go to war for Poland, you must be a liar or idiot. Risking a nuclear war with the biggest oil/gas supplier and strategic Russian partner for Poland? Oh wow... Besides countries of Western Europe are pathetically weak, in many cases they are pracitically disfunctional and paralyzed. I doubt they would be able defend even their own respective countries. I actually know a lot about military matters, because i have friends working in renowed American think tank (can't tell the name, sorry), who have access to precise and freshly updated data about Europe's military capability and readiness. You wouldn't want to know the truth, believe me.

I think that we should come back to remilitarisation and alliances based on real interests: for example, all countries in Europe that feel endangered by Russia should form a military alliance and exercise their armies together, as well as develop military tech together. All countries that feel endangered by German economical domination, should create an economical alliance that would counterbalance it. And so on and so on...

You want an Europe of friendly cooperating nations yet at the same time you want to be member of a anti-russian military alliance and anti-german economic alliance
I wonder how that might work

Who said that this alliance would be ANTI-Russian and ANTI-German? This kind of alliance is PRO-countries that create it. They help these countries to care about their interests, that's all. Russia and Germany can create an alliance to counterbalance these alliances. Oh wait, it already happened, right?

Attached: Screenshot - 2018-08-30 , 18_39_37.png (775x541, 268K)

so you basically want a pre-ww1 europe were each country looks out for its own interests and joins temporary alliances that suit its economic and security needs the best?

>so you basically want a pre-ww1 europe were each country looks out for its own interests and joins temporary alliances that suit its economic and security needs the best?

No, i don't want such world. I would prefer the post-Cold-War world, 1990-2008, in which America was the unquestioned hegemon setting the global system of trade and protecting world peace. But, unfortunately, this world is currently dying, so everybody, including Germany, comes back to the classic "concert of Europe". As long as America doesn't regain its total unquestioned hegemony by fucking up China that destabilizes the global system of security, we must be prepared for the worst

>But, unfortunately, this world is currently dying, so everybody, including Germany, comes back to the classic "concert of Europe".
If you realize this, why do you think it is a wise geopolitical decision for Poland to antagonize both Germany and Russia?

just like in 1920

>Russia
We dominated them for centuries

>to antagonize

We only try to care about our interests, that's all. If Germany and Russia respected Poland's interests, we wouldn't have to care about them. Russia cares about its interests too - with using military and infowar because it is an economical dwarf. Germany cares about its interests while creating Mitteleuropa project.

>opinions of 2000 redditors
>relevant in any way, shape or form

our greatest ally mr Trump will put sanctions on nord strem, enjoy being poor still

Poles are unreliable as partners and neighbors

probably not, they're too powerful

every country that has invaded it has been cursed due to their witchcraft

Attached: soviet-propaganda-poster-1953-10433-p.jpg (314x472, 31K)

Sounds funny coming from a Russian

what are Poland's interests?

Attached: 1469774796315.jpg (956x631, 49K)

Disturb German-French-Russian cooperation with filthy tricks

Just like in 1945 for the next 40 years lol

look at this buttmad manure spreader

Poland's interest is to be rich and safe. Building a gas pipeline bypassing our territory doesn't create an atmosphere of trust in mutual relations. Why wouldn't you want to build the pipe through Poland's territory and pay us billions per year for transit instead? We could spend the money on our people, everybody would be happy. Why is Russia putting Iskanders in Kaliningrad that make us afraid? Kaliningrad should be demilitarized area if Russia respected Polish interests and was a good neighbour. It should also sell us gas for super-low prices so we wouldn't want to buy gas from elsewhere.

>Pooland
>a thankful panty liner between two powers

>Iskanders in Kaliningrad
US missle defence?

>Kaliningrad should be demilitarized area
Being a NATO-member, you cannot complain

Every pretext is good, right? So why Russia doesn't put Russian missile shield in Kaliningrad but an offensive weapon instead?

>Why wouldn't you want to build the pipe through Poland's territory and pay us billions per year for transit instead?
We live in a free market economy. It was the decision of private companies, who probably thought it is cheaper to build a pipeline under the sea than to pay Poland billions per year

Yes, they can.

Wut? Russia is not planning to develop a missle shield. It would breach the treaty with the US

>It was the decision of private companies

Good joke

Attached: BD74709B-4105-41E6-AB80-97377F9D6ADE_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 66K)

i don't think it can be done. looking back at our history you would need to literaly erase us with some nuclear or biological weapon which would result in an unusable wasteland. even then we would somehow survive due to 20 milion polish diaspora around the world.

Have you ever been in Germany that the last 2-3 years? They don’t trust the Russians either. And we have discussed the idea. It is 2018, not 1939. Things had changed.

Germany wants to replace Poland's brown coal with cleaner Russian gas

we almost managed it
if world wars didn't happen, you would be upstanding german citizens by now

Germany is since 1998 forcing to envelope green energy.

>> zoomer education

Why almost?
Pooland was finished by 1940

40% is still done with brown coal
>Chemmitz is calling

50 years*

What do you base this off?

Attached: Untitled.png (916x328, 27K)

The only could do that would be Russia. We need the EU army like the German user said.

Did that several times.

Russia btw (currently traveling from Luxembourg to Belgium along the border of France, so my flags are all over the place)

If the war didn't happen, you would only have the Western Poland to genocide. Eastern Poland was occupied by SU and the poles there would survive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1795–1918)

if 123 years isn't enough then i think it is impossible, there was a reason why stalin said that "imposing communism on roman catholic poland was as absurd as putting a saddle on a cow" and why we wasn't inducted into the USSR

XIX century?

>poles
>survive
>CCCP

Attached: 1531340368508.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

i mean if both world wars didn't happen.
Then the Poles who lived in German Reich would have adopted German identity by now

>Eastern Poland was occupied by SU and the poles there would survive.

They all would be killed and replaced by Ruskies. The only thing that stopped mass-expulsions of Poles to Siberia from Eastern Poland in period 1939-1941 was German attack on Soviet Union, paradoxically

>a saddle on a cow
The absolute state of Poland 2bh

Poland started that war 2bqh

Attached: KATYNGR.jpg (518x518, 110K)

> victim blaiming

Typical Russian feature

They escaped to Soviet Russia which they hated so badly instead of fighting the Germans to death.

A fatal miscalculation, I would say

Deported, not killed.
Germans literally intended to wipe out Polish race.
USSR only wanted equally distributed nationales. And development of Siberia/Central Asia too.

>from Jow Forumseurope
>a shill front for the EU
not surprised Germany pulls ahead, that's a honeypot for federalist autists

and of course, since Germany benefits the most from the Euro due to its export economy and the lack of a fiscal union, everyone will favor Germany more whereas the countries that get impoverished and screwed (Spain, Italy, Greece) get ignored

Already. German and Poland are NATO. And NATO is anti-Russian.