What happens in Michigan?

What happens in Michigan?

Attached: 1531249520790.png (1280x832, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVepHvTxb2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol what DOESN'T happen when you border 4 out of 5 GREAT lakes?

Methamphetamine, black on black crime, joblessness, and polluted drinking water.

>be from Michigan
>traveled to 40 countries in the past five years
>constantly meet other people from Michigan abroad
>everyone jokes that our state sucks so much that we're driven to get as far away as humanly possible

Michigan isn't that much of a meme, though. All the city are garbage, for sure, but some of the nature 'Up North' is okay-tier. The Upper Peninsula is fairly comfy and quite nice in terms of fishing and hunting.

But the suburban core of the state--from Grand Rapids and Muskegon east to Lansing and Detroit--is trash.

Arabs everywhere

Mass pollution

Me chingan

The UP is one of the comfiest places in the USA

How beautiful are the great Lakes?

Pretty beautiful. Lake Superior in summer is nice, too.

I'd rather be in Oaxaca, though.

*winter, my bad

Rape.

they are extremely relaxing and pretty but I didn't even imply the lakes, driving through and setting up camp in it was fucking awesome

Incredible. Words honestly can’t describe. Too bad our republican state gov. and now the EPA as well are letting them be polluted and exploited to all hell.

based

camping, hunting, kayaking and fishing, snowboarding and everything else that involves being outdoors

youre never more than 3 miles away from freshwater in michigan
and with 0 natural disasters (no tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, major flooding, or possibility of wildfires) plus global warming wont impact us, since sealevell need to rise higher than niagra falls in order for our beaches to rise even an inch

and with 23% of the WORLD'S fresh water, we are going to do well in the future

theres more to michigan than just detroit, flint, and saginaw

t. someone whos lives 15 minutes away from saginaw

Attached: 7896089904_3063f41dec_b[1].jpg (784x692, 73K)

I've seen documentaries about them, from geology to biology and they are a very interesting place. I also like their names, specially Lake Huron.

t. michiganland*r

Michoacan?

Well. You asked OP.
UP = Upper Peninsula

Attached: 99.png (1272x373, 62K)

>Lake Huron.
got some injun blood in ya or something?

also words dont describe how beautiful they are, like the ocean or a sea, but with 0 salt in the water, and wayyy less dangerous animals in them too

foreigners are usually in awe when they see them for the first time (or when they see them then notice theres no salt in them)

they make weather kind of crazy here though, being surrounded by huge heat-sinks that make any storm crossing them grow in size (which means more snow, not hurricane level storms that murder )

Ive seen it snow in febuary with the temperature reaching 82F later that same day, ive seen a day start off in the 90's and end in the 20's in june
theres a saying here, if you dont like the weather, just wait 5 minutes

also da U.P. gets assloads of snow, like 20ft of snow in one night dozens of times a year

in houghton they dont cancel school for a snow day unless the snow is taller than the roof of your house

another fun fact: detroit has no subway system because it has one of the worlds largest salt mines underneath the city
it makes road salt super cheap for us too

Attached: weather-in-the-united-states-arizona-wisconsin-washington-nebraska-weather-14247171[1].png (500x584, 165K)

bogus

>it makes road salt super cheap for us too

Stuff’s fucking awful for the roads, though. Wish they’d just use sand like Ontario.

Da U.P. is full of scandanavians, who dont like middle eastern refugees
they speak a form of finnish that hasnt been spoken in europe since the 1800's

youtube.com/watch?v=CVepHvTxb2k

which is ironic, since a small detroit suburb (deerborn) has a huge muslim lebanon population, and the largest mosque in the western hemisphere (most muslims who've been here for over 100 years are bro tier though)

Attached: Nordic-Americans-Map[1].png (1846x1408, 980K)

Thanks for the information, looks like you have mountain weather even if you are close to sea level, that's crazy.

What's Injun?

Injun, indian, native american

NFL losses

Attached: 1533037814171.png (128x125, 31K)

do you have this for germans
and also for the dutch i guess

>Injun
rude 1800's slang for native american

kinda like the word nip used to describe japanese

Attached: f6bfa9c4403077f660c4ce54fa4e4e32[1].jpg (480x463, 39K)

Owen 16

quads confirm, the loins are shit

ive heard good things about this website called "google"

>Most Stanley Cup Wins
>Redwings are the winningest sports franchise in the entire USA (not just in hockey, but in any sport)

who fucking cares about football anyway?

Attached: dutch[1].gif (640x480, 26K)

where the fuck did you find them

www (dot) google.com/search?biw=1680&bih=895&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=dq2IW_-tOeuH_Qbck5vADA&q=usa+ethnicitie+map+polish&oq=usa+ethnicitie+map+polish&gs_l=img.3...5366.7356.0.7596.9.8.1.0.0.0.124.738.7j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0....0.HyKQ-QZcmQY

Attached: polish[1].gif (640x480, 26K)

why is there no german one

because im too lazy to spoonfeed you that hard

Attached: 1d44d7d98ea06b331a20b97014190397[1].png (450x326, 209K)

;)

Attached: 350px-Census_Bureau_2000,_Arabs_in_the_United_States[1].png (350x254, 141K)

it doesn't fucking exist nigger that's why when you chance the google search it does not come up

if you're not red, you're not white.

Attached: german.gif (640x480, 27K)

yikes, why spoonfeed the retard so easy?

Attached: German_language_by_country_in_the_US[1].gif (886x643, 69K)

>yikes
shibbolethed a bugman

I camped near the sleeping bear dunes. that place is magical.