What went so right?

What went so right?

Attached: california1.png (560x640, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administration_scandal_of_2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm? They're just like any other state just more people

deluded

Attached: us states gdp per capita.png (734x915, 89K)

Higher ratio of Jews and Asians.

>any other state has silicon valley
>any other state has hollywood

One explains the other.

Washington has Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Starbucks, Costco.

>arizona isn't even top 30
fugggg

they're a real life containment board for spics. their sacrifice allows the rest of the country to stay relatively anglo

yeah and Californians don't have any disposable income because it's expensive as shit to live there. I'd much rather make 20% less and have 50% less overhead at the end of the month

>Hollywood

You say that like it's a good thing to have in your state.

Why would it be a bad thing

It attracts a huge amount of shitty people.

Mexicans made it great again

They decreased their wh*Te population

2 nukes

Attached: 1529087090962.jpg (600x450, 27K)

How so

>reasons for not living in America

>anglo

America stopped being anglo way before we started migrating there, Whites gringos are for the most part predominently kraut euromutts that speak english way different to being anglos

I was talking about California, not the rest of America. It's pretty damn cheap to live where i'm at.

Immigrants

Nothing

I was more referring to the fact that low tax, high costs is generally defended by Americans as a reason why universal healthcare is for pussies.

That, and almost all middle class Americans have partial or full health insurance provided by their employer so they don't vote for public healthcare

Man, better hope they don't get so sick they have to leave work for a while and then lose both their healthcare and their ability to make money to pay for their treatment.

They are nothing like any other state

Texas? Both are big desert states taken from Mexico that won't shut the fuck up about themselves.

sucks to be them
Politically maybe, but California isn't different culturally.

If that happens you can go on medicare

Sorry medicaid

at least you have john mccain

Why are americans si reluctant to the idea of healthcare? Its probablly the more useful and direct way tax money can be spended for the advantage of citizens

Maybe because it means the resulting lower life expectancy means they have to spend less time as Americans.

Because Americans only care about themselves and their money. It's the dominant trait in American history and culture, been that way for 250+ years.

Fags like you making it unlivable

Attached: 1508982415423.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

this, and they'res nothing wrong with that

They're the most weird combination of naively optimistic and cynically greedy.

They're overwhelmingly in support of reducing taxes on the inheritances of the extremely wealthy just in case they become extremely wealthy some day.

I dont get Why they believe those two concepts are mutually exclusive, their employer isnt Just giving them insurance cause they are cool like that, if they payed that money in taxes instead to the private companies american workers would have the same coverage and the added bonus to being able to affor getting sick if worst came to worst and they lost their job

Does Starbucks really belong on this list?

Attached: 26262262.jpg (501x514, 52K)

company provided health insurance is super cheap

starbucks is bigger than microsoft

Many millions of mutts vote against their own interests because they are retarded and proud of it. They sound stupid because they are

Selfishness is an inherent trait in most animals. A system based on it in moderation isn’t necessarily fault. Though I’ll admit we are sometimes slighlty out of moderation.

We learned some of that from daddy, and so did you guys to a lesser extent.

Silicon Valley

wh*Tes are put in their place

Australians are actually really cynical about the rich. A lot of our wealthy people leave the country because we're so hostile towards them. There's even a name for the phenomenon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

No one in real life actually likes California. The future of the US is in Texas

Poor Americans hate the rich too, I assure you. They only vote for the party that supports the rich because issues they care about are bundled up with pro-wealthy stuff.

>Why are americans si reluctant to the idea of healthcare?

We're not. This misconception is probably the one that pisses me off the most. If somebody came up to me today and said "do you want free healthcare for everybody?" I'd say,"fuck yeah!". But the healthcare industry is worth trillions of dollars and they literally own our politicians. On top of that, the American government can't be trusted to run anything properly. It would be a complete shitshow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administration_scandal_of_2014

>a commie state
>doing anything right
When Reagan left office was the moment California went to shit