How are these things even real? I'm surprised people haven't demanded the extermination of refugees

How are these things even real? I'm surprised people haven't demanded the extermination of refugees.

Attached: 1535884530140.jpg (679x915, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we are civilised and enlightened modern day saints

Attached: 1471586238394.jpg (438x470, 63K)

The betrayal of leaving your grandpas and grandmas in the hands of these animals is beyond redemption, everyone involved should be executed, not only the negro which is an animal and what does he even know about self-control and morality.

>nazis being raped by blacks

This is Tarantino tier

Attached: DA934A6C-ACCC-4730-A297-59FC35E5FE70.jpg (620x421, 54K)

i doubt anyone was expecting a bunch of old disabled men to be raped

inb4 he gets a two year prison sentence, released after six months.

***Reminder***

Germans are happy the American Army left Germany and that our old barracks and housing units are filled with muslims.

I don't feel sorry for them any more.

Based and karabogapilled

These things will literally rape anything. It quite honestly is hard to believe they exist.

Let us not throw stones. While western yurop is well on its way to looking just like us; we're already there. We have illegal spics and niggers butchering each other as well as innocent people regularly.

kill yourself nigger

I never said anything about the US or made some HAHA YUROPOORS bait post.

>elderly germans

so... LITERAL nazis getting raped and murdered by refugees of "color"? poetic justice

59-years-old is like born in 1958 you dumb turk

All germans are nazis unless they are antifas

Rape is secondary here, the key is "abuse", and abuse by migrants and niggers towards defenseless white people (elders, women and infants mostly) happens every day. Yet we expose the most defenseless people to these animals because we want to signal our "trust" towards them by precisely allowing them access to the most fragile people in our communities. Convincing ourselves in a quasi-religious belief in that everything will be alright because in our dualistic worldview we have identified the NATURAL distrust as RAYCISZT and thus we have to do the opposite with reinforced effort, or else we are agents of the devil of our times.

Attached: baby_sitter.webm (480x360, 835K)

>59 is elderly now

lmao the absolute state of wh*te genetics

How do you even rape two old disabled men?

future race war soldier there

Something something pay denbts.

with a penis in their boypussies

Honest question: why would anyone want to rape an old disabled man

Poetic justice?

their skin is very soft

Sometimes when you're having a sexual emergency you take what you can get.

High testosterone orcs. This is why i am 100% alliance.

Attached: wow bfa.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>implying you wouldn’t

Attached: 592ED2CC-45E4-4F80-95C7-DA5AF595DF59.jpg (640x360, 103K)

Attached: make azeroth great again.png (1068x804, 1.37M)

>based black man delivering smooth, creamy justice to nazi scum
This is the best timeline

Imagine being his assigned lawyer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
>The virgin cleansing myth (also referred to as the virgin cure myth, virgin rape myth, or simply virgin myth) is the belief that having sex with a virgin girl cures a man of HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases.[1]
>In addition to young girls, who are presumed to be virgins because of their age, people who are "blind, deaf, physically impaired, intellectually disabled, or who have mental-health disabilities" are sometimes raped under the erroneous presumption that individuals with disabilities are sexually inactive and therefore virgins.[1]

>under the erroneous presumption that individuals with disabilities are sexually inactive and therefore virgins.

wouldnt it be funny if he was genuinely trying to cure his aids by raping an old man he thought was a virgin but really hated it but thought he had to do it. imagine the look on his face when his wife walked in

Continuing the proud tradition of British sketch comedy I see

they were probably former nazis

Oi, here come the bobbies!
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

thats what the blurring is for
you cant show gore on the news

Daily reminder a German politicians daughter was raped and murdered then dumped in the Rhine my ""migrants"" reasonably sure she was beheaded as well. God bless Trump. I wish we killed and deported more Mexicans already.

Also daily reminder that German police literally separate women from migrants during festivals because abuse is so common it's nessicary.

Because Germans do that as well.

>inb4 he gets a two year prison sentence, released after six months.
Germany isn't the UK

Attached: 61ecf28156d6957987797731861934e0.png (660x978, 410K)

hello Friedrich