You guys are the only people i interact with, i'm so lonely that i'm forgetting how to speak

You guys are the only people i interact with, i'm so lonely that i'm forgetting how to speak

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKhuZGk5qZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Usted es el triste
youtu.be/MKhuZGk5qZ8

I heard that if non-native english speakers use english too much they start to think in english and forget parts of their own language. Is that true?

i spout memes irl and people still like me

based

yes. I'm more comfortable talking in English than my native language cause of this shitty website

I'm making ribs tomorrow, you should come over and enjoy them with me Anonymous. You seem really stressed out lately, and I'm worried about you!

that's just american imperialism and globalism, this website is simply a symptom of those aspects. start being more active in your own language if you're bitter about it.

fucking Based

Attached: 93386_20171111233313.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Yes, it's actually what is happening to me, some days ago i searched some thing in Google and unconsciously wrote it in English

Or maybe youre so defective you can’t understand the social cues they give off that say they are desperately trying to get away from you.

>i'm forgetting how to speak
I'm same as you
I don't have friends and family that I can talk with
Who I can talk is only on the Internet
But I only write there without speaking
I don't need my voice in my life

C'mon, I know you can make some friends, even if they are not true lifelong friends
I'm a huge lonely loser too, but at least I have some collegemates I talk to
Thay are not lifelong friends, just people I speak with in college, but they can help me pretend I am not so lonely, I know you can find people like this too

Same here brother. Same here

Yes, i think in English for years already and i'm constantly forgetting some Portuguese words, it's embarrassing.

truly the curse of the Anglo

me too, desu

Sadly, yes. I think I know more terms and words in english than I do in swedish.

Talk to yourselves.
It might sound crazy but we are all mad here, or soon enough.
Talk to yourselves, if you are lucky a voice might answer back.

Have problems with hallucinations so I will most certainly not talk to myself in the hope that something else answers.

Attached: 1521755895183.jpg (925x1140, 126K)

are they funny at least?

Why? You might stop feeling so lonely.

Nope it's not funny. Scares the hell out of me and might put me in a coma if I fuck around with it. I'm not crazy though lol.

Being eaten by demons is not my idea of not being lonely :P

Attached: Tzuyu-Weight-01.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

my dogs going to die soon and thats my last source of physical touch and open affection
i have a few good friends i managed to get somehow and family but anglo autism

Attached: 1517397144142.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>I'm not crazy though lol.
No, no, of course you're not.

Attached: 1501424127316.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Post a vocaroo of your voice if you don't get to speak often :)

Today was talking with a friend, couldn't remember "headquarters" in my own language. So I straight out said "you know, like headquarters in english".
Fuck me.

You have no family or job? How do you support yourself?

Attached: 1395409383277.png.png (353x472, 97K)

curse this fucking language's versatility

Attached: aaa.jpg (626x960, 80K)

>You guys are the only people i interact with, i'm so lonely that i'm forgetting how to speak
If it means anything, I really enjoy posting and conversing with all of you

I'm a bong but I recently had a week where I literally didn't say a single word in English and it as weird hearing myself speak English again when I finally did

I've noticed since I started communicating with people on the internet more that my ability to form spoken sentences has gotten worse.

Same but everyone thinks I'm retarded.

Than you for your advise
But I've done it before and I felt more sad

When I had a dog, I talked with many people in the park or the river or the sea or a animal hospital
But from after I lost my dog, any people who can talk with me have been dissappered
At that time, I noticed
The reason that I could talk with others was I had a dog
So I gave up having a dog though I wanted to keep a dog again, because there was no person who helped my dog when I had died or had any trouble

Attached: w.png (921x613, 1.39M)

my first language is filipino and I went back recently to see my family after not speaking tagalog for about a year and I could understand them but trying to actually say something back with any accuracy was a pain in the ass

hi fren

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

just get another dog then and you'll probably get over it quickly, even if it might seem cynical at this point