KARA BOGA BTFO

lmao this happens when a turk breeds with a white woman.
Literally weakest genes ever.

Attached: screen.jpg (523x567, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HxMnPIsCec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well I mean of course. turks are basically just greeks/ancient anatolians/west asians with a small amount of east asian turkic ancestry

Attached: turk girl Çağla Büyükakçay.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

This
Modern Turks are just the same as any other southern Europeans
they have considered Europeans for 300 over years

Attached: peace.jpg (898x522, 136K)

Same thing Happens with most pakistani's in the UK
I have a couple of cousins in the UK who married Britisher's and the kids are always super white
Like one my cousins who has the same skinton as pic related married a polish guys and their kids look like polish kids
and another example is this guy whose mother was a lahori punjabi and father was a American
youtube.com/watch?v=9HxMnPIsCec

Attached: smoli_paki.jpg (600x820, 57K)

>Jow Forums still wouldn't consider this girl white

>a white woman

Most "whites" don't have blonde hair and blue eyes

>Like one my cousins who has the same skinton as pic related married a polish guys and their kids look like polish kids
>and another example is this guy whose mother was a lahori punjabi and father was a American

but it's forbidden in islam for a female muslim to marry a male non muslim

t. islam pro

southern European

Attached: southern-europe-map.gif (604x503, 62K)

he converted and prays five times.has a full beard occasionally drinks alcohol

Turks belong to the European race

Attached: 1530220202341.png (680x788, 117K)

whoa

based and redpilled desu

It's the British genes rather than the South Asian genes. Brits are the whitest people on the planet.

Did he mutilate the top of his penis?

or the fact that race and ethnicity is much more complex then just white,black and brown

Don't fuckinh think so buddy

Attached: mutt.jpg (680x596, 42K)

where already bigger mutts then you
the entire region that is now Pakistan has been the crossroads of ancient trade, the influence ranges from Persian/Indian/Afghan/Steppe Nomad's also worth pointing out that a huge proportion of Pakistanis aren't historically from Pakistan. Before the British showed up, the areas that are now India and Pakistan were a huge patchwork of separate kingdoms and fiefdoms, and you'd have Hindu and Muslim (and some others, notably Sikh) kingdoms side by side all the way up and down the subcontinent. When the britbongs showed up and "colonized" the place they decided to lump it all together into one country called India. After independence there was major violence between Hindu and Muslim populations, and it was eventually decided to split India into two countries, the ones that are now India and Pakistan, and when that happened Muslims from all over what's now India moved to Pakistan, and vice versa for Hindus that were in what's now Pakistan. There are also a lot of Pakistanis from other "stans" in Central Asia

ITT:
O-our children can pass as white when we mix with whites really we"re whites!!!!!!!!

White is retarded American way to view race
If you're gonna be practical about it Turkish,Italians along with other southern Europeans are classified as both Caucasian and European

only you classify turks as european
don’t act like it’s universal lol

also caucasian is a really meaningless term nowadays, don’t you think?

actual European Monarchs and historians for over 300 years have classified them as European and as a main player in Europe
at one point Turks were considered more European then Italian's

well I do think Indo-European might be better

Attached: IE_expansion.png (450x275, 168K)

Tell that to people in the Caucasus mountains. :P

PAKI BOOOM RATATATTATA ALLAK AKBAR BOOK OH MY BURQA MOM MOVE THAT ASS BOOM BOOM BOOM RATATTATATA ALLAH AKBAR INSHALLAH

please don't tell me you unironically think this. Turks are brown steppe easterners. The only white genes you ever got was from taking Balkan women and replacing your ugly wives with them.

Attached: 99c.jpg (485x769, 66K)

>brown steppe easterners
what ?
>white genes
there are nos such thing as white genes you fucking retard
race is not as simple as just white brown and black

Turks are European whether you like or not
Carolus Rex considered them European's and great allies

Attached: Karl_XII_1706.jpg (551x800, 99K)