I wanna live in a country that only have white people...

I wanna live in a country that only have white people, but as soon as something like that would exist it would start filling up with brown people wanting to be taken care of by white people.

Attached: 1474592320531.png (500x500, 400K)

I cant tell if you're joking or just got done smoking meth.

Hmmm maybe just don't turn our countries into shitholes then

Aside from Hungry, what European country isn't taking in 3rd worlders?

None, Europe is a lost cause, don't come here

You think the JewSA is any better? Rarely ever see pure whites anymore.

If you are so concerned about it the only thing you can really do mate, is to live in the outback in Vermont and just raise a family there.

Then you white must learn to clean toilet by yourself.

>the only thing

Attached: 1530498361126.jpg (1200x916, 161K)

Your country is a western collaborator

Let's say such a awakening does happen in Europe wouldn't the USA just knock it down?

hello friend, americans are beheaded here, bye

But as soon as you start living in an all white country you won't have anyone to blame your misery on

Trust me user it is better that we live together and complain about each other and cause each other misery so we don't have to take a long hard look in the mirror

t. magyariANO

the brown man shall prevail

WYPIPO never had a reason to take a hard look in the mirror when there were no brown ppl to take care of, we were too busy advancing our civilization with science and technology.

i want to burry my face in a big MENA ass and tiddies

Probably. Americans are going to end up like the South Africans here in the next 40 years or so. But no one will be there to save them.

Sweden was literally the perfect country before the migrants showed up

Well atleast everyone will get what they deserve, and a small percentage of white people will survive and band together, we'll probably end up as a displaced minority people until one day we get a country of our own again.
I think we will survive the 3rd world flood, but only in a small way, it will be by and large the death of our civilization and race.

>huwites force themselves into two continents that are not theirs to settle permanently
>somehow other should care when they cry that there are some brown people in their native lands

>wetbacks are in their native lands
Welfare isn't land, Juan

Attached: retard.png (645x773, 251K)

nice try, vast majority of the territory we occupied was uninhabited

but seeing how you want to enact "karma", you must forgive me for not caring too much about my "white guilt"