Reminder

Their surplus is your deficit.
Your unemployment is their full employment.

Attached: German-Trade-surplus.jpg (800x718, 29K)

they are partly to blame in this crisis but also our government for being so inept and not making the necessary adjustments

necessary adjustments mostly mean lower wages
that's it

Ta tranquilo ta favoravel

We have the lowest unemployment rate ever so I don't see any reason to complain.

But I'd be happy if they paid us these 850 billion at last.

Malaka! Its time to pay Christos

Reminder that most Southrons are just lazy shitters who complain while getting railed by incompetent politicians, see Italy, Greece, Spain.

Why would they pay Poland anything when you already received reparations for WW2 in the form of Prussia?

yours is accused of being a putinbot

In English, you damn malaka!

Kurtz is a putinbot

Yeah he is, Strache too. They're both vampires killing my country. What's your point?

What will meds do when there is no longer anyone to blame? Starve?

>Reminder that most Southrons are just lazy shitters who complain while getting railed by incompetent politicians, see Italy, Greece, Spain.
we can't compete with the same currency, when will you understand this?

>What will meds do when there is no longer anyone to blame? Starve?
Spain was much better in 1999 than now, and that goes for Italy too

When will you leave? Seriously just go.
Greece faked their own fucking data so they could join and now they blame Germany, the EU and the Euro.

For protestants this is just not very honorable behaviour, but maybe to you people this is normal

>When will you leave?
we will leave, just wait

You look like a Southron and you are a Southron too Gruber.

You have a point, the EU essentially made local economies free game and we still have to deal with shit like dutch or danish or british food manufacturers trying to flood our market with african-tier food items.
Have you ever tried dutch cheese? It's probably healthier drinking a sip from the Amstel than eating a slice of their processes american-like food.
Fortunately our economy always had close ties to the german industry while getting cheap workers from Hungary.
In my opinion there shouldn't be any national borders, at least not for western Europe. Putin, Trump and Netanyahu know this, that's why they keep financing the alt-right in Europe.

>In my opinion there shouldn't be any national borders, at least not for western Europe.

Based.

I'd rather share a union with Spain than you disgusting meme countries. Germany fucked you once big time and they will fuck you again.

Wasn't this your plan too, mein Bruder?

who cares about national borders when people in your country can't get a job

>Wasn't this your plan too, mein Bruder?

I'm advocating for pic related.

Attached: eu superstate.jpg (800x420, 64K)

The economic power of a European superstate in itself would generate millions of jobs while the wouldn't be any conflicts of interests on a national level.

>says the historical punching ball of France

The private sector isn't the same as the public sector, obviously the public sector in Spain and Italy is oversized and full of corruption

We are talking about the Spanish private sector , it can't compete in the same way that other European countries do with the same currency

>sites
countries

>we can't work, when will you understand this?

still posting that dumb chart? guess what happened in 1990 you imbecile

Attached: 700px-Außenhandel_in_Deutschland.png (700x500, 44K)