Memes aside, across all countries, are millennials the unluckiest generation in millennia?

memes aside, across all countries, are millennials the unluckiest generation in millennia?
>our parents are actual boomers
>our children are zoomers

Attached: boomer zoomer.png (786x358, 165K)

Millennials are perpetually miserable losers. Human sinkholes. The worst generation

Millennial Children are Gen Alpha because they don't start having kids until they're 30, they're utterly pathetic

That isn't unlucky, that's just being lame

millennials got fucked in every way imaginable

Attached: another.png (652x272, 15K)

zoomers are generation x's children mostly
t. zoomer

Whether you two are being ironic or not it doesn't matter, either way what you are trying to say is retarded af and detached from the real world.

t. Bootyblasted Millennigger

This is bait right? Millennials are the children of generation x, not the baby boomers. As a result of this they used to be referred to as "generation y" which is why thier children, generation Z, are referred to as "zoomers"

There's no way you're old enough to be a boomer nor young enough to be a zoomer.
eh, job market isn't bad at all atm, 1500 for a back-end development job seems really low, the only actually annoying thing is background experience, but, you can usually sweet-talk your way around "necessary background experience" and get an interview, then just kill the interview and you're good.

Stop falling for these retarded marketing terms you submentals

idk, I have some old ass parents (both my parents are boomers, as are the parents of most of my millennial friends), i'd say mellenials are half kids of baby boomers and half kids of generation [letter]

We can't help it, we are La Creatura. We have the bodies of wetbacks and the minds of negros.

speak for yourself carlos

>Generations of 15 years being the parents of the subsequent Generation
No

I was born in '99 and regardless of the definition you use I've more in common with the Fortnite freaks than the likes of the whiny "90's kids"

Attached: 1536008230666.jpg (431x930, 157K)

Well what you think doesn't matter, these thing have been formally defined for a solid decade or two at this point. The generational progression goes as follows:
>Boomer
>Gen X
>Gen Y
>Gen Z
With each generation made up of the children of the previous one.

Dumb boomer scum

>get an interview, then just kill the interview and you're good.
this is peak boomer posting

In a word, yes.
Sandwiched between selfishness and stupidity.
That's why we need the meme to forget the hard truth.

Holy shit is this a fake?

no

7 years experience to clean up dog shit part time

>the American Dream

Attached: 7years.png (914x1096, 65K)

No

Couldnt agree more
>school experiment rats
>most of my classmates are manlet because of physical labours while the batch after us are having good nutrition and less labour, so they could grow taller
>advent of retarded social media
>too many options
>

Currently browsing Indeed as well, and I've come across tons of jobs that require no experience and pay more than that.

Literally every fucking job here requires like 5 years experience. They want a fucking bachelors degree to make $9/hr. I have 2 years development experience and was offered a fucking internship.

I'm talking about manual labor, not code monkeying. Yeah the standards for that shit are insane.

No doubt about it
Imagine being born here just before or during the war

They said that you can add your study time to the experience.
4 years study + 2 years intern = 6 years exp.

Nd to top ot all off, your job becomes your life
No vacation, no fuck this im off to the wilderness for 20 days, no bbq at the river, no adventure, nothing

There's something I don't get.
In France unemployment is high, so recruiters can afford to be picky and give shit salary.
But in the US, your economy seem to be very strong, and unemployment is low.
So why is it that the job market is so tough?

80s and 90s babies are statistically the poorest with the worst mental health.

thats not how it works

Underemployment instead of unemployment
i.e. a lot of people are stuck with part time jobs that barely make ends meet, but since people are "working" the economy is "good"

because it's a lie - propaganda

pic related, keep in mind cost of living here is very high and this includes people who have families. as well, the unemployment number they love to brag about does not include people who have been unemployed for more than a year - aka people who have given up

Attached: what_percent.png (1430x1310, 105K)

Nobody hires randoms, they hire friends of a friend's neighbor's kids.

shit i always thought America had all that extra shitholeness but at least semi easy to get jobs. Here its hard as fuck but at least if you do get a job minimum wage is really high

Why do you think about America?

Attached: 1512579313293.gif (379x440, 179K)

here in california full time minimum wage gets the same salary as that.
do you have a degree in CS? what part of the states are you in?

that sort of shit is way more interesting than anything else

Why is generation X so fucking irrelevant and never talked about? They are the parents of zoomers so maybe our resident zoomers can tell us about them?

In the US, they were a small Generation and were shittalked endlessly in the 80's and 90's for being lazy, but they adopted to a boomer-esq lifestyle where they work like dogs because they are dogs

They're also unironically retarded and racked up tons of debt that many in Gen Z will probably have to pay off after they die

Gen X is basically pic related

A bunch of drug addicts and degenerates and partiers racked with debt in dead-end jobs

Attached: eminem-fred-durst-the-real-slim-shady-performance-storica-2000-mtv-resoconto-dietro-le-quinte.jpg (1800x1200, 306K)

>be born in 80s
>live your childhood in depression where parents struggle with money problems
>finish schools
>no job because of depression
Fast forward 10 years
>people younger than you start their careers but not you because nobody wants unemployed piece of shit

my dad is basically a just talk to them in person boomer who has a really weird grasp on what reality is. He had a good divorce with my mum and went overseas but then randomly decided to come back and live in the old house which was legally still joint owned and didn't see any problem with that, then stretched out the final divorce for 6 months until she finally got the house and cracked the shits when i didn't let him live in the house again while she went overseas for 5 weeks. And again when she didn't want him coming every morning to the outside part to work shit out with us.

Attached: f9f53b2638fba717b7ecfe02fc8c0df7.jpg (550x550, 60K)

everywhere except australia yes

Attached: growth income.png (884x592, 32K)

People born in 2018 aren't zoomers anymore.

I have no debt because I didn't go to college, but I work a dead end job and will absolutely smoke and grow marijuana when its legal in my state. I think everyone should.

>I am a failure
>Therefore everyone must be failures
Ah, yes

as long as you don't live in sydney, this is fine, otherwise house prices negate any benefits

All things considered, I think I'm doing well.

Compared to the homeless, yeah, probably

why do lachlans always pull out the most esoteric data from the most unheard of sources to show their country is the best?what are they?

Alphas

i am one and i dont really want to have a pity party

Really?
It seems like it's the only thing Millennials actually do

pity in my fathers' toungue means butt

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (800x450, 36K)

No, zoomer is millenial core/late younger siblings and cousin. Even my 2 of cousins are gen-alpha lol.

>be zoomers
>claim millennial is most whinny things
>whine about millennial

I mean millennial whine about how they cant afford shit caused by never ending booomer. What do you zoomer whine about? millenial? you arent in workforce or need any apartment yet. Truly cringest generation.

>itt: Zoomers think they will have it better

Attached: 1535314575063.png (434x327, 43K)

>school experiment rats
What does this mean? They ran an educational experiment?

Zoomers you need to GET OUT before it's too late. Trust me, you do not want to become like me

Attached: 1507252481001.jpg (720x695, 33K)

2018 Millennial cant even afford house
Then where do zoomer life when their parent eventually kick them out?

I'm a young millennial, and both my parents are gen x. when I get kids in the future, they will be part of the post-zoomer generation.

>unluckiest generation in millennia
Why are millennials so whiny?

t. a millennial

Historically (not sure how true it is now) having children late was a function of higher social status. So higher status families tended not to follow the "generation" trend used to describe mass society.

It's not too bad. At least in the Netherlands millenials are the last generation to still have free student handouts and such. Zoomers will have debts.

boomber (millennial) here,
you're wrong our children will be next gen after zoomers mainly

Attached: boomer.jpg (900x1200, 309K)

>just talk to them in person
There is legit. nothing wrong with that, it solves almost every problem and miscommunication (if the other party will let you do it; if they won't then it's a good sign that they are being deliberately unhelpful or they're the government).

yeah but big chains who are the only companies who will take people with fuck all experience wont take resumes in person and you hardly ever see ads for small companies

So hand in resume in-person even when they haven't advertised.
A greeting and a hand-shake with the owner or manager of a small firm or business can be a good foot in the door.

Zoomer here, my mother is gen X (not millennial)

>he's not a zoomer

fucking scum. if i had the chance i would kill every millennial piece of shit

no, millenials are only an internet meme because American millenials make up bullshit reasons to be unhappy

Attached: pepetrollface.png (500x505, 98K)

no, I've never heard anyone doing this. It's not even "cheating", it's not experience, period

Attached: what.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Millennials and zoomers are both awful generations with awful politics who will ruin the countries they inherit

>I was born in '99
underageban

Every gen has been partly shit since at least the boomers desu. And some of the ones before that look a bit iffy.

Finnish math, everyone

>our parents are actual boomers
If your parents are actual boomers then you are almost certainly part of Gen-X, not Gen-Y/Millennials.

>our children
>children
Wew lad.

Same shit here.
A fun little factoid: boomer cunts here can get a higher government pension than people with full disability/unemployment social security here, even if they earn 50K a year off investments. They're basically siphoning every last drop they can get before carking it.

Jow Forums is a 25+ website.
Get the fuck out.

>So hand in resume in-person
This isn't the 90s anymore, user. People don't simply accept a resume from some random off the street. If anything, that's a good way to get yourself blacklisted.

I hope it's a fake because that's like a minimum wage.

JUST