You're welcome

You're welcome.

Attached: IMG_2630.jpg (400x272, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com.au/winds-winter-george-rr-martin-reportedly-killed-character-he-needs-1569329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you're welcome for reddit
kys

You mean this I think. The rest doesn't matter.

Attached: 46.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Terrible bait

You know nothing Jon Snow

Breaking Bad is actually good though.

It's not just good, is a monolithic pillar of art. To disagree is to proclaim yourself as an idiot. Which that Croat just did.

GoT is actually shit though.

Both are garbage, nothing entertaining and meaningful just bullshit

Game of Thrones is garbage

no u

Attached: IMG_2503.jpg (694x693, 48K)

both are shit

Attached: 1534975624924.jpg (397x407, 89K)

I don’t hate it because it’s popular, I hate it because it’s garbage, you can’t dirsregard any criticism using “U HATAE DA POPULOOR THIND DUUUH”. It’s just repetitive, boring garbage that is too long since author can’t into sensible storytelling

... sooo.... by your metric. Game of Thrones is bad because it's repetitive and bad?

Based slavs

Because it’s repetitive and there is absolutely nothing of actual interest or importance happening for most of show, 10 hours of boring bullshit spiced up with 30 minutes of actual content is not how you do it. Not that I expect tv-showfag to understand but literally all tv-shows are garbage. Maybe with few exceptions like True Detective, but that’s because it doesn’t feel like a cheap garbage tv show, but a long, quality film

Νo it is not ffs.
It is an ok-tier show.

Watched season 1 of Breaking Bad. Pretty nice, but can't be arsed to watch more.

Game of Thrones is yawn-inducing shit - a poor man's fantasy show. Too edgy for me.

Breaking Bad has terrible plot, but is saved by superb acting.

Game of Thrones is basically "Dumb Burgers' delusions on history: the series". The plot is clusterfuck, the characters are idiots who would never act like that in real life, the setting is made by people who have no idea how real society works. Even some really great acting cannot pull this thing out of the cesspit. The only moderately redeeming quality is the liberal showing of tits.

Attached: IMG_2482.jpg (400x400, 40K)

>BB
8/10
>GoT
6/10

>bb
No complaints there
>got
Shit after S3.

>game of Thrones is basically "Dumb Burgers' delusions on history: the series". The plot is clusterfuck, the characters are idiots who would never act like that in real life, the setting is made by people who have no idea how real society works. Even some really great acting cannot pull this thing out of the cesspit. The only moderately redeeming quality is the liberal showing of tits.
wrong

You're welcome for the entertainment.

>judging ASOIAF by the shitty show

stupid

Attached: oks.jpg (1024x640, 128K)

but they're judging the show and not the book, you retard

Looks like you went and made a blunder over threre Pierre
I have the books, they are overrated drivel after the 3rd one.

No they aren't. Go to sleep rajesh.

>Jow Forums claims game of thrones is shit because its boring
>once it gets to crazy battles like in the later season instead of the power play stuff like in the earlier seasons the quality and rating of got go down the shitter
what did Jow Forums mean bythis?

The book seires is garbage too.

?
We are judging the show though.

The power play was way more interesting.

I read the first 3.5 then I couldn't take anymore

>responding to a poster with the show's name on it
>discuss about the SHOW in the thread
>HURR DURR THE BOOK IS GOOD STUPID
I know you guys don't like English and all that but this is pushing it a bit
literally nobody mentioned the book until you brought it up

The books aren't even good.

And what's so wrong.

People are talking about the show. The books have their own share of problems but it's no place to discuss them.

the books are vastly overrated too
Harry Potter tier

Very few books are good, less than 0.0001%
I reckon it wouldn't do much harm for anyone if they stopped writing them

>not posting the superior show

Attached: xw6sapli2ruy.jpg (960x800, 128K)

fucking based
GOAT show and no, The Wire isn't better
GABBAGOOOOOOOOOO

What

i got to the one where the woman who died in the first book came back as a zombie or a ghost or something and that's where it jumped the shark for me
though conveniently i remember it being the same point where he stopped writing and took like a 15 year long break so i suppose it made no difference anyway

A fat bitch riding a CGI dragon for the 100th time isn't really interesting.

Books are shit compared to modern entertainment

Nah there are two more books, but the quality takes a massive step for the worse.

Books too can be modern entertainment. Most of the other mediums' releases are skite too.

I don't think so and the book community is childish, toxic and elitist
why the fuck would normal person make a thread like this they are just assholes

Catelyn Stark and yes, that was the end of that book series

>I don't think so and the book community is childish, toxic and elitist
Stop being asshurt because a virgin made fun of you online, who even cares

t. seething booklet

The best thing with the books is that they may never be finished. The fatty himself admitted that he killed off a character needed to wrap things up. And now he has no idea how to push forward.

What character post source

From what I watched the show was better than the books.

ibtimes.com.au/winds-winter-george-rr-martin-reportedly-killed-character-he-needs-1569329

Game of Thrones went to shit when it stopped being about a game of thrones.

I serisously want the ride to end, fat man. Jesus christ

Attached: got spicy crown.png (845x1036, 752K)

GoT is shit but I'm glad they scrapped the dumb fAegon plot from the books