Seems about right.

How delusional are you?

Switzerland & Israel are kinda high no?

I expected Germany to be lower

Nope Russia below Saudi is BS.

Russia is a hemorrhaging shithole

Israel or Palestine?

Why the random question?

Just, I've seen a lot of Israeli suporters with Indian flag. And I see now how delusional you are, it may give me many answers.

Attached: 1536076586816.jpg (720x540, 61K)

eh, russia surely is more innovative than saudi arabia which does nothing and only buys from foreign countries

name 1 (one) Finnish invention

Is this general innovation or in terms of technology? Japan should be higher in terms of technology

Russia has deep structural problems and their kleptocratic regime is only making them worse. You can't expect any promising development if the ruling class has zero accountability and is too busy robbing the country blind.

For all its countless flaws, the KSA leadership is actually trying to explore various means how to give the country some future. Meanwhile, Russian regime doesn't give a fuck.

shut up, Senator Graham

depression
autism
memes

Attached: typicalFinnishPerson.jpg (1280x960, 313K)

here is the real list

Attached: 490x-1.png (490x304, 213K)

sauna

these retarded indexes are always anglo/europeancentric.

All western indexes and ratings are BS.

"Spectator" Innovation Index

"Bloomberg" Innovation Index

Sounds like 2 totally different bullshit made up scales. Either both are """"real"""""" or neither one is.

Why does america always win?

bloomberg makes billions in revenue and actually has a reputation

>judging based on how much $$$$ they make
Ok thats one arbitrary reason to favor one bullshit index over the other bullshit index. Another reason might be that the Spectator is well over 5x as old as Bloomberg LP.
Its both bullshit and they are 2 companies approaching from 2 different directions I am sure. Any "index" made up of random individual judgement instead of results will also be bullshit. Funny to see a fucking "Bloomberg fan" though didn't realize American financial/media companies had fans, let alone Canadian ones.

I notice Canada isn't on either, but Spectator also has giant gaps everywhere (to show just the populated countries?)

kill yourself you pretentious twat

The largest companies in the Helsinki exchanges, according to market value in 2018

1. Nokia €27.6 billion
2. Sampo €24.6 billion
3. KONE €24.1 billion
4. Fortum €19.5 billion
5. Neste €19.4 billion
6. UPM €17.1 billion
7. StoraEnso €12.5 billion
8. Wärtsilä €10.9 billion
9. Elisa €6.0 billion
10. Kesko €5.1 billion

Literally just Nokia

Read up on what MIT engineers say about Russian floating nuke reactor for example
Name a Saudi Yandex or a Saudi Kaspersky, or Saudi rocket engine or airplane design or a Saudi ekranoplan project or a Saudi whatever

Saudis buying Chinese and Western solar panels only counts as better "innovation" cause of BS reasons. The poo is exactly right

We make the world's best paper

Attached: stora-enso-skoghall.jpg (577x385, 66K)

otra lista en la que no figuro

why Brazil and Russia would be higher?
when was the last time they invented some new technology or architecture? (if that's what """Innovation""" means)

I don't get why we are first desu.

Is that very big paper or are these very small people?

Saudi invests more in new techs, science etc. compared to Russia, per capita at least

You're probably right as to the "methodology" used but
> Saudi but more Lamborghinis per capita
> Sure that means Saudis are so much more innocative
Come on you know it's a bs rating.

You know you're in trouble when you need to reach for inventions made in the 1960s to pretend your engineering is still worth something. And by the way, ekranoplan (or GEV) technology was equally influenced by both Alexeyev and Lippish, making it German/American technology as much as Soviet.
As for the Saudis, investing in originally foreign projects is worth a lot if your country reaps the benefits.

Big paper

Attached: det-har-gor-jag-NR4-P.jpg (1100x640, 95K)

me neither
what was the last watch your country invented or whot