Why do Southern Europeans hate working?

Why do Southern Europeans hate working?
Literally how does Greece even function with so many fucking bums around?

Attached: 524db16decad04407be26a2e-750-749.jpg (750x749, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/266228/youth-unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate working so I became a housewife, if you are ever 100% honest with yourself you would hate working too. It sucks. Every honest man and women knows it and hte ones who don't are deluded.

It's not laziness, it's lack of opportunity and bad education systems, similar to the US.

lol youth unemployment in USA is 8.4%, "lack of opportunity" nothing.

America is a lot like communist countries except grandmas cooking tea in every block of flats is replaced with teens pumping gas for people and filling their bags at the store. Naturally, the unemployment rate is lower then

Even people in poor shitholes like India don't have such big unemployment rates. What excuse do developed european countries have?

No it's the retarded tax, wage system and job security measures of sourthern europe
Their social security measures are much reliant on their jobs so laws that say you can't fire a person until after several years makes it risky for employers to hire people

guys this is a stinky brown guy who got btfo by me in a thread about whiteness

>teens pumping gas for people
Literally only happens in New Jersey

> filling their bags at the store
Also on their way out, in Michigan I never saw baggers though they are still "a thing" in Illinois as a kids job.

But yeah kids do work shitty jobs, point being why not those kids work shitty jobs in Greece too? Maybe they just hate working and would rather party with their friends and live off mom and dad and I dont blame them, working sucks.

based fascism

1. Old numbers
2. Divide all these by half for today’s numbers (pretty much)
3. Still true tho :))))

On the positive side of having menial jobs, America is able to employ and integrate immigrants who don't even speak english, and also have employment for young adults.

In Europe both just bum around.

because their mummy will take care of them until they're 40

Because they enjoy living instead of being cucked wageslaves. I wish I could live the life of an Southern Euro desu

mumy make tendies ahh now i am 46 maybe its time to get a wife of my own and a job :)

I am Greek

>23%
Wew that's a lot more than I expected

why do you even post a 2013 map, lotsa shit happened in 5 years also you are a nigger american with no idea about europe, kys

I look up current stats and they are still pretty damn high for areas like Greece, Spain etc. even though the economy has never been better

I do think there's a certain cultural thing with Southern Europeans where they want to have fun and enjoy life vs. the """"Protestant Work Ethic"""""""""""""" countries.

It is laziness. They can always make their own opportunities, self-employment or make a company.

if you love working so much get one of this lmao

Attached: vieux-joug-de-boeufs-d-isolement-38346516.jpg (800x462, 28K)

>you can't fire a person until after several years

the fuck are you talking about, it's actually cheaper the sooner you fire someone and you can do it whenever you want

Here's 2018

statista.com/statistics/266228/youth-unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/

working is for slaves and animals

Attached: brilliant.jpg (582x594, 74K)

staying with mummy until you're middle aged is for chads and kings

>2013 was 5 years ago

Attached: 1531417497764.jpg (500x464, 47K)

My cousin is 32 and lives with his parents but fucks tourists every summer.

It hurts too.

>greece beating spain

Attached: 480723_20120310223000.jpg (970x614, 64K)

but love from tourists is nothing compared to mummy... me love me mummy me mummy let me stay with her until im 40 and we sleep in same bed she does my laundry and we kiss each other on the mouth...

living in your mini flat eating frozzen pizza with the money the state takes from your parents is for god-emperors

Antes uma mão inchada que uma enchada na mão.

you arent funny but sad
do you live alone?

based

mumy im scared to move out mummy i dont want to be alone mommm i get scared at night what if i have a nightmare mummy i dont even know how to do my laundry

Greece is a very safe country and you are never alone because people know each other in the neighbourhood.

>Literally how does Greece even function with so many fucking bums around?

It functions thanks to the patronage of the hardworking German taxpayer, of course.

mummy what if the government ask me to pay my denbts i dont know how and i cant make food i need you mummy i cant survive mummyyyy im scareed im only 35 its too early for me to get a job

What is wrong with them? A lack of job opportunities. The real question is what is wrong with Sweden. I don't understan how it is possible to be unemployed here except if you don't want to work.

>Maybe they just hate working and would rather party with their friends and live off mom and dad
That's literally North America's white kids you fucking retard. Staying home playing GTA, smoking weed and having mom and dad pay for everything. This doesn't work like that in Southern Europe. You can get a degree in fucking engineering or economics and you won't be hired because no one will hire you. That's why unemployment and welfare are so high.

Why are Finns afraid of labor?

Attached: Unemployment_rates%2C_seasonally_adjusted%2C_July_2018_%28%25%29_F2.png (975x769, 36K)

Greeks don't make debts
its a cultural thing

Attached: 1506629390835.jpg (490x545, 92K)

>Czech Republic

REEEEEEE
Why is it like that?

This t bh. There's not better feeling than having no obligations to anybody

we just get neetbux, jelly?

momma can i stay with you for another 20 years im only 30 i cant get a wife or a job im just a boy

>That's literally North America's white kids you fucking retard.
USA youth unemployment is 8.4%. We got more white kids than that.

ALSO white youth unemployment, while being slightly higher than Asian, is slightly lower than Latino and MUCH lower than black youth unemployment sooooooo lmao.

>You can get a degree in fucking engineering or economics and you won't be hired because no one will hire you.
They have freedom of movement throughout the EU, also you can make your own jobs.

>we just get neetbux, jelly?
No, you use most of them to spend 15 days living where I live year round and then go back to your frozen hole.

>we just get neetbux, jelly?
lollllll your mommy is just the taxpayers

>I don't understan how it is possible to be unemployed here except if you don't want to work.

Mental illness probably has a lot to do with it, tbqh. There's no reason for Canadians not to work either, and our NEET benefits are so low that I find it hard to believe anyone would just choose not to work, no matter how lazy they are. It's a very miserable life being unemployed in Canada.

divorce rates are among the lowest in Greece
in finland its 50%, basically luck

Being unemployed in USA is a nonstop blast. Working sucks here.

that's because you put all your factories there

I doubt this is true. The Netherlands always boasts about having Europe's lowest youth unemployment. It's our thing.

what

but we're independent and we don't kiss our mommies on the lips

well, it's a bit late to divorce when you get married at 40

OP's infograph is from 2013, the data is obviously no longer accurate because a lot has changed since then.

I have a better idea
Why don't we destroy the e""""u""""?

Attached: real_output_crisis.png (630x460, 38K)

>but we're independent and we don't kiss our mommies on the lips
If I was a Finnish taxpayer I'd give you a kiss on the lips alright *crack knuckles*, cmere NEETboy

>3rd place with 6,8%
>we Germany now

Looks fine to me

whoa I dont really understand this chart but is it saying Greekoids have it worse than the great depression?

Damn.

This attitude will make the EU fall apart cmon he's your Eurobrother

Funny cause right now we work the longest hours in Europe because companies don't respect the law, everything's under the table so they save on taxes, social security, etc

I'm a pipe welder and the last company I worked at, I did 10 hours a day monday to saturday, sometimes sundays too

Crazy overtime happens in the US too but in Europe it's rare at the level we have here now

Japan does the same thing which is why their unemployment rate is 2%

>Crazy overtime happens in the US too but in Europe it's rare at the level we have here now
USA doesn't work overtime that much, Europeans seem to think its the norm but the average American works ~35 hrs week, ~40 hrs if you look at full time only.

Far larger problem for people is not enough hours.

Attached: Working-Hours-Since-1870-y-axis-as-zero.png (3000x2100, 271K)

>USA doesn't work overtime that much

Attached: hours worked per country.jpg (960x684, 91K)

pic for lazy people

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04 EU youth unemployment rate by country 2018 Statista.png (1111x1334, 119K)

Only a Spainard, Greek or Italian poster could write this. And we all know you are dead serious about it.

>Slowakia
>Romamoa

That's due to less vacation days, not the average work week. See Duhhhhhh

Attached: employment.png (834x584, 45K)

>EU fall apart
That's the idea

How is Germany so perfect?

>less vacation days

"fewer"

fun fact, in spanish 'to work' is trabajar, it comes from tripalium, a roman device (pic related)

so now you get an idea what we think about working

Attached: tripalium.jpg (218x220, 10K)

cringe. guess they just aggregate over multi-lingual datasets and don't put too much attention to detail like that :D

LESS

As a Germoid he should care

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F02%2F20180202_Working_Hours-1.j (960x684, 65K)

Too many bullshit jobs that need to get automated soon.

We work way too hard when we dont need to

t. junior doc

gypoid mentality

They are the China of Europe

Attached: 20170708_FBC206.png (1280x1316, 783K)

And yet we are wealthier than you, have a lower homicide rate and live for longer. If we were as hard working as the germans not even the swiss would be as rich as we are, literally the laziest people on the planet.

Attached: spainball.jpg (960x600, 108K)

Because you need a job to make debts you genius. Which Bank gives you a credit when you don’t have a job? And you know about the fact that whole Europe saved your Bankrupt Banks and Country and you are saying it’s a cultural thing to not make debts? Is this a banter or autism?

also gypoid mentality
>i dont work and im richer so i am superior

whole Europe saved the german and french banks that invested in Greece, don't be so naive to think it was simple solidarity, europeans don't give a fuck about each other, at least white euros about southern euros

we are superior to you at every single level, you actually sounds like the gypsies that believe everybody is wrong despite being poorer and commiting more crimes

people have kids at 40s
you are just one of those finn trolls

Attached: 1505850183735.png (4225x1993, 928K)

where did you get this data? fuck, scandinavia is scary

That’s really sad, desu.

be poor somewhere else

Attached: 1508908287684.jpg (4592x3196, 1.2M)

i didnt make it, but you can go to the archives and see the total number of posts by each country

Why are the germans so poor?

Attached: questioning is of hardness.jpg (446x402, 16K)

>mfw sweden beats us in posts per capita
It's only because they don't have an imageboard of their own!

Attached: 12f3b6b8.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Can any Dutch confirm this? (full time positions)

Swedish genes

everyone post how many hours they put into work last month

what do you mean?

In august? I barely worked, showed up but mostly lurked the internet

germans truly are slaves, they never buy property they only rent therefore their lack of wealth

Formally? 0 (Housewife)
Informally (cooking cleaning shopping etc)? Idk maybe 80

What is with anglos and nordics and their hatred for their parents? I'm american obviously but of italian descent, I don't love anyone in the world more than my mother. Why is that a bad thing? I don't live with her anymore sadly, but if it was socially acceptable in the US to do so I would forever, I would legit never move out. I love my father as well. Some day they will be gone and I will be sad.

>they only rent

but someone must take that money

Yeah but that won't help your median wealth just the average wealth.

>What is with anglos and nordics and their hatred for their parents?

Protestant ethic, they are encouraged to leave their home and work asap. In Southern Europe we have a strong family net so we support each other. They barely have friends and the family are just the parents while here I attended 80 people family meetings for example. So they are on their own.

The average is much higher

Attached: 2018-09-04 22_19_25-List of countries by wealth per adult - Wikipedia.png (739x876, 55K)