I went to Los Angeles and it was the worst shithole I have ever seen in my life - filled with junkies of all colors of...

I went to Los Angeles and it was the worst shithole I have ever seen in my life - filled with junkies of all colors of skin, streets looked like taken from fucking India and there were niggers trying to sell me overpriced stuff everywhere.

I would like to ask, whether Miami is any better or I shouldn't bother with it either, as it's similar?

On a side note, I need to admit San Francisco was very nice.

Attached: hollywood.jpg (800x600, 179K)

>whether Miami is any better
if you didn't like LA, the Cuban Cocaine Capital of Florida isn't for you. You would be better off going to a tourist trap like Orlando or one of the beach towns or something

come north white man

Isnt the current San Francisco a hobo mecca?

I'm a Miamifag

LA is significantly worse in those aspects, but you're sure to find them in parts of Miami too. So if you're absolutely set on avoiding such things entirely, then I would hold off on visiting here for another few years while the city continues to gentrify some of the crappier zones close to the city centre.

>pole can afford anything that costs more than bubblegum
fake news

Go to Chicago or around Midwest, a lot of Polish families immigrated there.

inb4 Americans flood the thread with dissonance to why their country is so great and LA has cool places to go see

>the whole country is great!
>except for that one part I don't like
>and that other part
>and that other part
>and that other part
>...
>and that other part
>but aside from that, it's the best country on earth!

Go to New York instead, if you liked San Fran you’ll probably like New York

I've never been to LA,but I visited San Francisco 2 years ago, the city is nice but everything is expensive and there are a lot of homeless people.

you know there's like a 50% chance that 80 years ago he would have been part of Germany, right?

literally what the fuck does that got to do with anything idiot

Attached: 272491583_59577d100f_b.jpg (1024x609, 445K)

I liked Miami because the Haitian restaurants and stores were so cheap and filling compared to everything else. I wish we had more Haitians than other Latinos

Attached: 1531610318634.png (214x236, 3K)

>Hans is mad that I'm richer than him

Feels good, especially after all those years both me and my country worked for that.

Didn't see any, but my group saw the whole street filled with them. I got split, so for me SF was a very pleasant experience.

So any warm areas that are actually not filled with junkies? Should I try this Orlando?

Jump back over the wall anytime Suarez

I will tell you a funny story to bump the thread a little bit up.

During WW2 my great grandfather died defending Poland from Nazi Germany. Meanwhile his cousins were fighting against him, as one of them, Konrad, was in Wehrmacht and other one - Rolf - was in SS. It's really interesting how the war divided not only countries, but also families.

>Haitian restaurants

What do they serve? Mud cakes and powdered milk?

Haitian cuisine is great actually

I don't like yours to begin with, so I'm not sure if I can trust you on that one.

Think like Jamaican, oxtail, fried goat, stewed meats, my favorite is turkey creole/kondenn

No, it’s only the civic center area that has all the bums. Downtown embarcadero is all yuppie/tourists

Same for me

Leading up to WW2, my great-grandmother left for America. She didn't like what Hitler was doing. Her sister and cousins and such stayed in Germany. She told a story that Hitler was trying to have her killed (their family was very prominent) so she had to flee. I wonder if she made the story up in case Americans decided to investigate her or put Germans in an internment camp in America. For example, her son was severely bullied in school for being German at the time. The rest of her family remained in Germany (they fought in WW1 and Vienna), so I'm not sure I buy her story.

As far as I know they're still in Germany to this day. The last family member we had contact with (her sister) lived in Berlin and died sometime in early 2000s.

no one cares mutt

You area a HaitIan yourself. Kill yourself.

quality post

We are all mutts and if you think that you are not a mongrel of all races as American, you are delusional.

The point was no one gives a shit about an American flag going on about his German ancestry, I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking

I wasn’t thinking that

LMAO I'm relating to the story the Polish user told me first

Kick rocks, nigger

Mexicano americano

Out of curiosity, what were you expecting exactly? It's well known that LA is a complete and utter shithole, even by American standards. It just happens to have a gigantic population and a core area which has a lot of business, otherwise there's very little of interest.

Big American city with stars roaming on the streets and giving autographs, beautiful women playing volleyball on the beach and a lot of fun places to hang around.

Meanwhile I got overgrown suburbs filled with zombie junkies. Like every 7th person was intoxicated to the point of not being aware of it's surroundings. Holly fuck.

And yes, I am now aware how naive my vision was.

Unironically every other American here is on some sort of drugs - whether prescription meds, regular smoker, or something else. Usually the first 2

I noticed. What's your addiction?

I was though
didn't even read that shit

just spreading the truth here, and no you're not richer than me

>Big American city
If you want a big American city which is neither a shithole nor extremely boring, you're better off with something NYC or Boston.

>with stars roaming on the streets and giving autographs
Unfortunately I don't think this is really possible anywhere.

>beautiful women playing volleyball on the beach
You'd have much better luck in one of the richfag beach suburbs than in LA. Alternatively just go to some area that's full of beach tourists (Miami might be better in this regard, but you could also just stick to Mexico or Sunny Beach or any other tourist destination). I personally don't really see the point in going all the way to the USA just to see attractive women playing volleyball on the beach.

>and a lot of fun places to hang around.
Again, cities like NYC and Boston are much better for this. Alternatively, if you're not into typical city stuff, you could always try places such as rural Louisiana (a complete shithole, but genuinely interesting).

>Meanwhile I got overgrown suburbs filled with zombie junkies. Like every 7th person was intoxicated to the point of not being aware of it's surroundings
Welcome to America. It's even worse in small shithole towns in places like the East Coast or the Midwest (though at least those places are white, I guess).

>I personally don't really see the point in going all the way to the USA just to see attractive women playing volleyball on the beach.

Well, I didn't went specifically for LA, but for the whole road trip around western states. Saw Grand Canyon, Zion Park, Antilope Canyon, Horsehoe bent, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Sequioa Park, Yosemite and San Francisco. So as you can see, it was merely one stop on my whole map. It doesn't change the fact, that I was expecting more from famous Los Angeles. Especially after all the t-shirts and movies promoting it as if it was some eden or land that was promised.

Thanks for the advices, though.