CHINA IS BUILDING AFRICA

And that's a good thing.

Attached: Rwanda Kigali Development Projects.jpg (1421x947, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1JGGjAm42c
youtube.com/watch?v=mQIoCFI4GCs
youtube.com/watch?v=q4DtOhe2LfQ
youtu.be/W2536YfPXBE
youtu.be/V8HyDGCNxpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Rwanda Kigali.jpg (1000x750, 199K)

good job

Attached: apu good job.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Looks beautiful. How'd they get cooperation to happen like this?

n-no! the chinks are just neo-colonising you!! that's even worse than when we do it! please keep accepting our ((((aid)))) and do as we say instead!

I SAID STOP DEVELOPING

They're giving loans because they want global influence.
They wouldn't do it if they wouldn't benefit politically.

Money

That implies that the Africans will pay them off though. Chinese-Rawandan conflict when?

well that's obvious. no country ever gives something away for free. everybody wants something for something.

Why hasn't this method worked the same for others?

They offer cheaper and faster solutions than European/Americans companies + better loans conditions; so Africans are getting all in

Less strings attached. Chinese don't want to put military bases there or anything of the sort, it's just a loan

China has been improving their own country and now they're improving many African countries by building infrastructure and investing in them. This is the Chinese century.

western countries used to do it but the Africans defaulted on their loans. so the west raised their rates and attached some conditions to further loans. Africans didn't like the rates or the terms so they didn't take them.

are you blind? it's CGI.

That's easy when you just build up the main street and leave everything else behind. Even North Korea can do this.
This is what colonization is all about.
>Less strings attached. Chinese don't want to put military bases there or anything of the sort, it's just a loan
lel

>typical hong konggers

Only 2% of Africa's debt is with China and yet it's delivered more results and development than the 98% debt with the IMF and World bank.

The West doesn't give a fuck about Africa and only rips them off with shitty trade deals.

Attached: 12082750986_d18493dbe6_b.jpg (1024x681, 255K)

/shrug

We'll see if they've developed enough as a species to not let it all fall to ruin in a decade.

Well, one build up street is still more than no build up street.

>China is creating debt traps for African countries, and that's a good thing! (for China).

honestly africa needs to modernise so the nigs stop trying to invade europe.

the opposite actually. the only "strings not attached" are that China doesn't try to push market reforms, "human rights", or democracy. They've already put military bases in a lot o foreign countries.

Who cares about the africans, they are just going to destroy everything and sold the raw materials, just like they did with the european colonial infraestructure.

Europe and America wasted tens of billions helping and curing the very poorest of Africa.

China moves in and instead builds infrastructure and education for the top 10% of Africans.

China is doing it right.

Also many professors and teachers in African schools and universities are from India.

>That's easy when you just build up the main street and leave everything else behind.

That's not what's happening at all. It just exposes your ignorance.

I'll now post pictures of all the development across Rwanda since 2014

Attached: eu5c6wR.jpg (600x400, 71K)

African leaders have agreed and China is delivering results. Simple as that.
China is also bringing a lot of qualified people to Africa to help.

Attached: 9me9yF8.jpg (700x524, 106K)

>African leaders have agreed
Because they're corrupt and greedy.

Attached: tdaLac9.jpg (700x394, 43K)

I am aware of other investment projects that would provide more substantial economical development and improvement on living standard to people in both countries, however picture in OP doesn't seems to be one of them.

The West focused on helping the very poorest people. You know the people who are dying of starvation and sickness.

China is instead helping a middle class grow so they instead can help their poorest.

And stop building the new silk roads.
What? Who cares that central asia is completely isolated from the rest of the world?
WE NEED YOU TO KEEP USING SEA TRANSPORT ONLY OR OUR 12 CARRIERS WILL BE USELESS RRREEEEEEEE

how will they collect a loan without military bases?

Attached: g4MYF1w.jpg (700x525, 82K)

They've built the first metro in sub saharan Africa iirc in Ethiopia.

Remember when Rwanda was white?
Yeah..now they have to beg the Chinks to keep them developed hahahaha

They know most of it won't be payed back but it's worth getting influence over lots of nations since it'll help them.
Well yeah especially when African countries won't be able to return even 75% of the loans. It's clearly development for influence.

How safe is it to travel to these areas? Seems pretty cool.

Attached: eXO3X0A.jpg (700x525, 113K)

How do we stop China? The influx of Africans to Europe must not be stopped

Attached: pHy8NWf.jpg (700x467, 66K)

Attached: sCZQ6OU.jpg (699x466, 114K)

At least China asked those leaders and didn't genocide 15 million people like Belgium did in the Congo.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>WE NEED YOU TO KEEP USING SEA TRANSPORT ONLY OR OUR 12 CARRIERS WILL BE USELESS RRREEEEEEEE
I never even considered that, that makes a lot of sense. Good post.

Attached: rly makes me think.png (640x640, 101K)

I like that they are not going for generic cubes and are using architecture based on inspiration from local landscapes and African aesthetic.

China is helping Europe. If Africa is less of a shithole than there are more incentives for africans stay in their own countries and not migrate over.

Did you read my comment?

>that's even worse than when we do it!

I'm going to take the bait and just clarify that what the Chinese are doing in Africa right now is nothing compared to the genocide, rape, pillaging, land theft and siphoning of natural resources that the Europeans did when they colonized Africa.

Hahahahha see "whites" see afrika le white farmers

I see you have jungle fever. Carry on.

seething

Na, no matter how wealthy Africa gets, some will continue going to Europe. Tight white European pussy feels too good gripped around their big black cocks.

okay, this is epic.

Idiot, this is exactly what they are doing. Removing their folk culture for chinese pop culture, building financial districts and installing their banks, removing their sovereignty piece by piece. They also pollute the environment on a massive scale because of non-existent regulations (see chinese climate regulations) and buy up their resources on a large scale. When China is done with Africa there won't be much left for them to sustain themselves in the next centuries, then what? Maybe they all can move to Sweden, i am sure Annie Lööf wouldn't mind.

its in exchange for natural resources

Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a life time.

>annie lööf
her party hasn't been relevant in ages. did you consume sweden general memes again?

Oh, she will come back big time next election lmao.

Fuck off chink

>Maybe they all can move to Sweden, i am sure Annie Lööf wouldn't mind.

Na, more of them would prefer to try some Norwegian pussy instead.

Regarding your tu quoque fallacy, it was the Congo Free State that was responsible for the genocide. Belgium only took over Congo after they heard of the genocide in 1908. Belgium built hospital, schools, trains and other infrastructure which helped Congo develop significantly.

Well at least they can shift the blame from "Muh evil white man" to "Muh evir yerrow man".

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. Belgians killed many Africans.

Genocide denial as usual from retarded Europeans.

>2040
>Africa is finally a safe and developed place to live
>Move there after retirement
>Watch the warm sunset over the Savannah every day for the rest of my life
a bit autistic but I fantasise about this every day

You'll just end up with lots more niggs who are vaccinated and better fed and thus more dangerous.

It is so easy to see a chink shills. They all praise china like hivemind drones. I hope Donald Trump manages to destroy China as he said he would.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1JGGjAm42c

it's a very nice fantasy user.

much better than wanting to live in a frozen "white" ethno state or some shit like that.

New housing in Ghana

youtube.com/watch?v=mQIoCFI4GCs

Attached: Ck_H3LWUkAALYl4.jpg (1200x674, 231K)

Your country did it once and they just chimped out and destroyed the infrastructure your country built.

The local natives hired as mercenaries did most of the atrocities thanks to shitty policies by the Congo Free State (which was privately owned by Leopold 2 and not the Belgian government), I'm not even denying genocide wtf? Try reading a book or at least a wikipedia page before you discuss these things.

come back in five years
we all know how niggers B...
shit gone look like a wastedump

I don't

Already looks like one desu

sounds retarded

Attached: new housing 1.jpg (960x539, 120K)

Imagine what kind of factories they are running in Africa and the degree they devastate the nature when they have to operate in Africa. Do you think they care about the animals for instance? hahaha.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4DtOhe2LfQ

It seems appropriate for Africans to learn and begin speaking a bug language like Chinese.

wut

Carriers aren't good for the interdiction of shipping. They have to lug a carrier group around.

The ships that shut down shipping are cruisers, that is what they're built for.

5/10. Not commie blockie enough.

sounds based as fuck

nice commieblocks thanks china

>2012

Attached: beijing pollution before and after.jpg (2624x3500, 1.33M)

>come back in five years
That project is not even finished yet!

This social housing project in Angola was built 5 years ago and look how cool it looks now

youtu.be/W2536YfPXBE

When it was built CNN, BBC etc. were all saying it's a flop and calling it a ghost town and a waste of money

youtu.be/V8HyDGCNxpo

Attached: restaurants.jpg (3975x2282, 2.64M)

>yfw overwatch lore was right and africa becomes a technologically advanced utopia

Attached: -1x-1.png (1200x655, 127K)

better than shanty towns and mudhuts

literally commieblocks, normal for finns I guess but despicable to most

Good. Hope they make africans stay in africa

China is the world leader in solar power, battery technology and electric vehicle sales.

They're implementing all those things in Africa.

Attached: SBF12_Kenya_-_Credit_African_Solar_Design_CROPPED_750_420_80_s_c1.jpg (750x420, 89K)

na, some africans are still going to want to come to europe. they want to fuck that tight finngolian pussy.

Better than what they had and better than anything decades of Western exploitation has done for them.

Attached: 4C5E8066.jpg (1024x682, 99K)

lel

>wh*tes loot and kill for centuries in Africa
>we brought them technology and shiet
>China invests in Africa
>Its neocolonialism

Attached: Y5tOCNa.jpg (680x383, 24K)

which simcity is this?

Better than mudhuts

>They've already put military bases in a lot o foreign countries.
Really?

Pretty neat, desu.

europeans are really retarded when it comes to trying to justify the genocide and colonialism they committed in africa.

just ignore them.

mostly naval bases. it doesn't compare to the US in terms of sheer number of foreign bases, but they exceed the US in terms of the rate of growth in number of foreign military bases.