Just 30 minutes

You can get their green card through internet

Attached: 20180910_3657401246305452586.png (580x369, 266)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLuwoJ2J02I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i get a job tho?

I second this

False. E-stonia program is not a green card system. It just makes it easy for any foreigner to open a business there and allows you to pay taxes as a non-citizen. I know because I was living there when they began this, thinking that I am not a "Citizen" nope!
>I wish though

fuck off brown subhumans

We spit on you roaches

How nice is the country? I don't know much about it.

i am from normal part of the country, not from balkans

No we deport anyone who tries to get EU license.

Still not Finnic Northerner. We have no jobs for ourselves on top of mixed “Russians” from Caucasus/Ukrainian bordering parts of the country Stalin sent on us roaming in their ghettos and shitting up the labor market

so what
you seem like you have an issue, i grew up as a native around foreigners in an immigrant town - stop being a bitch

it's probably just a paki or an african larping for some you's.

>so what
It’s not your fucking home. You have no entitlement to it. I don’t care about you and your problems. Fuck off to Germany or Britain for money like all Eastern European youth does
>i grew up as a native around foreigners in an immigrant town - stop being a bitch
we don’t want that experience for our nation and our kids

>It’s not your fucking home
neither is this where i live
my ancestors migrated from slovene border some centuries ago when turkish danger settled
>You have no entitlement to it
you also have no entitlement to ban me or call a piece of dirt God created yours
>Fuck off to Germany or Britain for money like all Eastern European youth does
i dont like east euro youth, i want to see the world and meet exotic and interesting people and situations
run away from all this, get some extraordinary experience
>we don’t want that experience for our nation and our kids
estonia is entirely filled with immigrants, just like the uk

>you also have no entitlement to ban me
It’s my home so i do actually and our government does all it can to restrict citizenship to pureblooded Finnic people. I often go beating brown students and tourists in sleeping areas of Tallinn with my friend when I’m home for vacation, and I know that won’t end up in jail because police will ignore their reports.
>estonia is entirely filled with immigrants
Russians who are North-Eastern European too and some mongrel Russian by passport, not British type of diversity

Can I get it?

Every year a regular town full of Russians move in.

Go to Narva, it's not Estonian anymore.

If you unironically left for cuck island then dont come back nigger

We dont want to live in animal(slav) conditions

Narva people visit Russia all the time since it's just across the bridge and they have the same Russian passport, so they know how much better they live.

Narva Russians have never really been a problem here despite being next to Russia, the ones in the capital city are. Narva does shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=PLuwoJ2J02I

Only if you are fully blooded ethnic Russians that considers all nonwhites to be worthless subhumans
This
Dire family situation, I need the money and education
However they complain all the time about persecution and shiet

It doesn't work like

>education
They dont have that here?
>money
What, in a place where living costs are doubled?

They pose a political problems because their mentality is “we don’t like browns, niggers and gooks, but we won’t vote for people ebil nazi party, because our grandparents fought the Germans”. let’s not kid ourselves: most Russians in Estonia are degenerated USSR nostalgic cucks and should be deported

>They dont have that here
Skipping a free ride to a world recognised university in Scotland is foolish don’t you think?
>What, in a place where living costs are doubled?
depends on the area where you live. I have several job options with 120,000-150,000 £ a year salaries

>94730119
Yeah just stay nigger