What do other people from South America think about the Falklands/Malvinas war...

What do other people from South America think about the Falklands/Malvinas war? Do they support Argentina as a fellow Latin American nation? I know Chile like us because they hate Argentina. But what about like Brazil/Peru/Uruguay etc?

Attached: samap.jpg (1050x845, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

montevideo.com.uy/Noticias/Stand-de-las-islas-Falkland-en-la-Expo-Prado-volvio-a-generar-molestias-en-Argentina-uc694522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chilenos traidores, las MALVINAS son ARGENTINAS

the Falklands are rightfully Argentinian

The Kelpers can literally invade us legally and do whatever they want in our territory, even abusing our welfare and healthcare system

we literally sent planes to fight for Argentina.

we dindu nuffin

How did that work out?

Attached: chilean.jpg (923x713, 115K)

Why in God's name would anybody willingly move to Argentina?

Peru gave us 10 Mirages and bombs.

HMS Sheffield and HMS Coventry were sunk, and and HMS Atlantic Conveyor was damaged by peruvian mirages.

Being bolivian

every year our government invites the Falklands to our annual agroculture and tourism Fair

and every fucking year the Argies file an official complaint about it

montevideo.com.uy/Noticias/Stand-de-las-islas-Falkland-en-la-Expo-Prado-volvio-a-generar-molestias-en-Argentina-uc694522

Attached: 1500663949120.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Interesting. And did that have any impact on you being humiliated right next to Argentina within a few months from 6,000 miles away?

They have a lot of decent public services if you are really poor or an undesirable citizen in your own country, there is always Argentina.

Are citizens of Uruguay aware of the "U R Gay" joke which exists in the English world, mainly due to the Simpsons?

Weew did my humble and informative post made you salty, sorry bro :^)

Attached: SUEEXO_zps46d417f0.gif (480x360, 3.64M)

It's difficult to be salty about a war we won so easily

no, we live under a rock
never heard that one before

Attached: 1508282625230.jpg (470x344, 19K)

>when you don't know if b8 or triggered

England dindu nuffin wrong

Attached: din1047-artigo.jpg (1024x576, 514K)

Montevideo sounds like a streaming service

The brazilian military at the time actually somewhat sided with the argentines

At first I was like

Attached: 923781231232.jpg (468x286, 38K)

Yeah, the worst war in terms of material loses for UK from WW2 till today seems pretty ez :^)

Attached: C6C.jpg (497x541, 37K)

But then I was like

Attached: 999111231231231.jpg (1021x580, 183K)

I don't side with Brazil tho, I side against Argentina

sabias que hubo muchos uruguayos que fueron a argentina al ejercito a participar en la guerra no?

No one gives a shit over here due to our geographical separation and weak historical bonds

Shut up before we get her here

Attached: 220px-Margaret_Thatcher.png (220x306, 119K)

>Hey we managed to sink some of your ships after you sailed 6,000 miles and beat us!

Argentine soldiers were terrible and mostly conscripts and got REKT

But then I was like...

Attached: eba3e0f76da22850206e00b9b60513b5.jpg (1200x1223, 157K)

boludos siempre hay en todos lados en todas epocas

>What have we done Maggie?
>What happened to the post war dream?

Attached: Roger-Waters-hero.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

The only countries to take an active role in the war were Chile, aiding the UK to some extent, actually foreseen by our military since we tried to invade Chile in '78
And the there was Peru, both sending planes and ammo, mobilizing troops to their border with Chile to use any suspicious move from Chile to Argentina as excuse to mobilize, and their ambassador to London was apparently 24/7 trying to get both sides to meet an agreement.
The rest of South America was essentially "no, sorry, you can't dock/land/fly here, we're not interested in getting involved"

>323
>80

oooh

Como lo boludos que fuimos en intervenir para ayudarlos y evitar que los brasileƱos/portugueses se los violen

Attached: Urgay.jpg (520x1022, 83K)

Good. We really need you, Columbia. The weekend wouldn't be the same without all those perfectly legal supplies you send us.

We borrow some planes and sold stuff to Argentina and let the British dock their ships here.

We basically stood neutral and made money with it.

The most retarded war ever. I think our military dictatorship supported it.

Should have used that money to install some fucking sprinklers

???

>Based Castelo Branco, fighting for cisplatina
>tfw the glorious Empire will come back in my lifetime

Attached: hm.gif (268x215, 539K)

falklands are brit, i consider both nations friendly

money can buy these

Attached: bafsa_spray_sprinkler_large_0.jpg (992x496, 47K)

Based Argentina

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

>trust the br*Tons would hold their word and engage only inside the exclusion zone
>they don't
>leads to around 30% of the life losses in the entire war
frankly, we deserve to get shat on
serves us right for expecting chivalry from the eternal anglo

Attached: 800px-ARA.Belgrano.sunk.svg.png (800x1018, 275K)

Crying because we didn't go easy on you? Expected.

Attached: 1536534486204.jpg (500x645, 34K)

isnt argentinas money with nothing now? hahahaha

It was never worth much to begin with. They have been using the dollar as their de facto currency for well over a decade

>ARA San Luis fires torpedoes agains HMS Exeter

This remind me an informative fact...

After the conflict, the navy started to ask why the fuck all our sub attacks failed, and they discovered that Telefunken sold us deficient torpedoes with the guide wiring badly installed (crossed cables).

The navy demanded the company which in compensation gave them a free delivery of torpedoes and spares.

Attached: aras31ys32-2.jpg (320x211, 16K)

They cucked us with Patagonia and were planning on invading us so we naturally sided with the UK.
Kek
Good image. Saved

I wouldn't worry about Argentina invading you those idiots couldn't get drunk in a brewery

>argentinas military is this bad it gets sold dud missiles

pottery

Then bongs say they aren't the saltiest ones of the site

Attached: 1461852485091.png (643x537, 231K)