What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png (1200x777, 187K)

Yeah.

Yep.

Attached: 1520746478203.png (796x1060, 89K)

CORN NIBBA

Detroit

It is quite scary, there are signs in some cities warning people to enter at their own risk given widespread cannibalism

That is where limp wristed faggot German descended Americans live.

Manufacturing and farming.

Muh German heritage
Rust belt
Chicago
Detroit
Swing states
Corn
Corn
Corn
Corn
Corn
"Small town America"

It's where all of the generic, non-region-specific, Middle America stereotypes come from.

Also, this:

football
hockey
corn
dairy
abandoned factories
oh and they determine who the next president is

Nothing, mostly

Whiteness.

lmao what

Attached: jpg.jpg (387x370, 34K)

>Whiteness.
Detroit
Flint
Milwaukee
Chicago
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Ferguson

Attached: 1452996201038.jpg (720x1116, 143K)

Suburban and rural areas in many of those states are 90-99% white.

What's your state user

>B-b-but cities aren't white
Cities in Europe aren't white either nigger.

Those are the White States along with the north east.

South Dakota
>inb4injuns
Spics both legal and not are infesting literally any fucking city that has jobs

you betcha

In Minnesota and the Dakotas sure, you'd be hard pressed to find any goobers speaking like that outside of those states though

im from mini soda

ohhhhhhhh suuuuuuuuuure you betcha

Whereabouts you from bud?

Attached: 1531244251577.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Friendly people, corn, plains, prairies, abandoned factories, and cold winters.
Also has the highest circumcision rate in the country.

Little Finland :-dddd

Attached: 10930804.jpg (500x332, 45K)

ugly people

El diablo.....

It really depends on the state. I mean Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, and Kansas are all very different.

Corn and beans, LOTS of small farm towns, a few big cities. Pretty much the best part of America away from the cities and their ghettos

>Pretty much the best part of America
Nah man.

>the best part of America
Shut the FUCK up

Rural midwest living is top tier fellas

No joke, this.
>Be me
>Originally from a farm town
>Now work in manufacturing in one of the bigger Midwest cities

Shut the fuck upppppppppppp
Stop encouraging transplants

We have balls of twine

Attached: ball-of-twine1.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

ah yes, midwest and.GLR is trash rust belt meth and smack land, steer clear if you know what's good for you

>not posting the patrician Frank Stoeber one

It's all good I'm in the northwest, the actual best part. But don't come here either. We're full.

Fuck off

sometimes I think the midwest are honorary canadians, but then I remember that most of these states voted republican

Attached: redgreen.jpg (277x366, 17K)

If you think the Midwest is Canadian-esq you're not thinking bud

you couldn't make a little room in the Yaak valley of Montana now could you?

Attached: yaakpagebanner.jpg (2000x1000, 334K)

stop telling people how nice it is here

Most of them would vote Democrat if the Dems would start pushing for unions and wokers' rights again. The change in focus from healthcare, education, and labor to gender issues has been the most self destructive move that party has made.

And if the Dems stopped the autistic screeching about abortion and gutting US producers

And if the Dems stopped calling every person outside of the coasts inbred retards undeserving of basic human rights

Attached: 1534221174321.gif (400x326, 280K)

north of the cities

Over by Duluth or Moorhead? Or am I too far north?

Attached: 1516723836381.jpg (842x842, 131K)

used to be grand marais, now im just a suburbs drone

I think this thread is getting a bit too Jow Forums, but you'e just showcasing some austism right now.
>moving to the 'burbs
Ya done fucked up. Greater Minnesota is the Greatest Minnesota. Guessing you're in Blaine or Forest Lake?

Attached: 30415157_1867978026569965_2684307933835034624_n.jpg (476x640, 59K)

>Grand Marais
Hoh boy those winters must've beena real hell for sure

Hope you're doing good though, the Twin Cities seemed stuffed with transplants last time I visited

our farms are bigger than five whole germanies, bwahahahaah!!!

meh, more maple grove area, its ok. really rich and living good here in my communities.
I do plan on returning one though, the transplants are annoying.

forgot pic

Attached: 1984-election-US-MN-Canada-map copy.gif (500x354, 13K)

grass?
cows maybe
niggers
corn

>the transplants are annoying
Amen

Attached: 1482296353928.png (1500x1160, 425K)

Been to both coasts and the south, along with parts of Asia. The Midwest is the comfiest place I've lived in.

Ya dun goofed!

Attached: 1455262062091.jpg (300x299, 45K)

no idea what that means but yeah thanks you too

You're welcome

Before Trudeau we had two terms of Conservatives tho?

sick digits

I wanna take a walk on Chicago's South side one day. See the wilderness of the north.

It's about as safe as Brazil, so you won't be very impressed

Brazil has plenty of cities worse than Chicago in terms of murders.

CHI from Minnesota here, good state.

the entire metro is annoying

regards,
the north

raus drug dealer

Quit speaking pidgin German ya pip

I don't do drugs, or even drink/smoke. Unlike you wh*toids. Every white person I've known loves drugs. Why is that? I see 15/16 year olds vaping even.

I don't know any that do

Are all your friends nerds or christians? I lived all over Minnesota, and most kids are on something. I was a bit surprised, since I live in a town of 3k atm, and every kid is vaping or on some drug.

Chicago, some smaller cities like Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Cleveland, and cornfield

as I understand it vaping is merely a cigarette, that's hardly drug use

Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and St. Louis all have large white populations. Ferguson is part of St. Louis.

Attached: 1495932962179.png (427x604, 320K)

Heh, I used to live in St Cloud, that whole area up to Buffalo is pretty nice.

Milwaukee is pretty dark man, I'm living here now and there's more than a couple blocks of ghetto.

Minneapolis at least has a pretty well supported black community (if the Somalis are awful), here in Milwaukee the minority groups can have issues.

Sounds like you are in Pine, Kanabec, or Isanti County. Don't let that area fool you, there's nice parts of the state further west.

I think people like to dismiss Midwestern cities as black havens despite most of these people doing it living outside of the Midwest.

But Midwestern cities are filled with an uncomfortable amount of minorities
That isn't debatable

thanks bill clinton

No, but I don't like being lectured on our cities by people from LA, New York, or Huston.

Eh?

Vice versa
If they wanna lecture us Midwesterners about our cities they shouldn't be pissy at us when we do the same to then
Just don't go out and start picking fights with them, there's no sense in bothering jerks across the country

Attached: 1536255521173.gif (300x300, 482K)

Bill Clinton is the one who started settling random minorities throughout the Midwest.

And, yeah, but then they just call us nigger infested flyover. I'd rather just dispel the myth.

Thought you were calling me Bill Clinton, sorry

And I'd rather they still think wrong so we don't get jerkoff coasties coming in and mucking up the place

Go ahead and add Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, plus Oklahoma and Arkansas to the map of irrelevant good for nothing region that should be nuked

Mad lol

That was another user, but you're probably right. Just have to correct our drug problems.

peadophilia and incest.

More like human trafficking and narcotic epidemics

cope harder subhuman

loser nerd

Attached: 1521606813045.jpg (377x567, 15K)

Broken industry and rabid rednecks.

Your PVP areas will prepare you nicely for the South Side.

> Moors were black Africans
> one-drop rule
> everyone living in a Muslim state is black and Muslim by definition
It's like all Jow Forums prejudices had been merged.

Well, the whole story kicked off because a Portuguese historian said Charlotte's ancestor from five hundred years before had taken a mistress who was a Moor (supposedly, I can't read Portuguese). But yes, the logic is very ridiculous.

What has bill cliton got to do with all the southern blacks moving to northern industrial cities in th 1940s

one of the most comfy but boring places in the USA
happy to call it home desu

I live in the Chicago area. So pretty much for Illinois, the Chicagoland area has a good populous and the surrounding suburbs, but outside of that pretty much is all corn