Do you have these cunts in your cunt’s cunt?

Russia
Yes, i fucking do. Went to the kitchen to drink some water this weekend and saw some thick black line on the wall and when i got close to it i a almost shat my pants. This thing was huge as fuck and was crawling like 100 km/h. I killed it with my slipper.

Attached: 38D7F42C-ABDD-4045-A39E-63829E7EE23A.jpg (600x450, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russakka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The worst is having things like those in the toilet seat. I've always noticed beforehand but it gives me the scare of a lifetime.

Apparently we have them since the 1500s from Spanish ships, and then they spread elsewhere in the Americans.
Never seen one, though.

Yeah, there's a ton in my house.
I let them chill because they get rid of cockroaches and are harmless to humans.

Well, at least they are not these guys. They also seem to inhabit homes sometimes. And leave acidic slime on your skin, what the fuck. I would definitely call insect control guys if i ever saw one

Attached: 91047770-67F1-4958-96FC-65E88A5A0036.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Yes, luckily I haven't seen such a big one yet

I kinda getting to used to them as well, it’s the first i time i saw such a big one though, i’ve met only little ones before, supposedely they killed all silverfish in my house. I had silverfish, cause one of my shower is broken for wuite a long time now and all the plumber don’t know what to do with it. I use bath instead.

Not an insect.

There is no such things in Finland that look like pic related but we have another genus of centipedes

they are not very large, few centimeters long
still scary and very fast and they bite somewhat painfully

Attached: brown centipede.jpg (640x427, 174K)

Yeah I had a cockroach problem, but as soon as I stopped killing these dudes cockroaches disappeared, I've seen like one or two Turks in the past year and a half

True. Pest control then.

>Turks
Hey, i am offended!

Whoops, I set my phone to autocorrect cockroaches to Turks.

I used to dislike these but after seeing one crawl to the edge of a towel, test the bathroom floor with ONE LEG, I can't help but think they're silly.

cockroach is called Russ in Finnish for real

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russakka

And i have a notification that says: contact: mex - don’t forget to build a wall lol
Cool.

No, they look cute.

Badonk

Attached: DFE47936-0B3A-46F8-836F-1BF6DD3D4A81.jpg (300x210, 37K)

What the fuck is this normal in your cunt what the fuck is that?

Home centipede or we call it “muholovka” - fly catcher. Which we also call that plant that eats bugs.
>normal
Not super normal, i only started seeing them this year. They are just quite rare, almost endagared.

they are based and killing worse bugs like roach

Jesucristo...................

*Gets in through a window/door*
*Teleports behind you*
*Bites your ear*

Attached: 1138682007310212234.jpg (450x303, 44K)

>muholovka

hey in Finnish that plant with catches flies is called kärpäslouku

lovka>louku seems not a coincidence

no, thank god

Yes, accept finland as russian territory already, pekkalaikekele.

Yes, they are cute and eat other insects and shiet

based

Not that bad when you know these things exist

Attached: fuck centepete gecko.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

This is not okay.