What should we do about the Iranian situation?

What should we do about the Iranian situation?

Attached: 22071065_1163845963716728_6154761909821243392_n.jpg (750x825, 82K)

Subvert them with BWC, it's the only option

>tfw ywn get to visit Iran because they hate everyone from your country

anal

Well deserved 2bh

a literal homosexual, everybody

What I wouldn't do you should ask kek

I doubt Iranian civilians as a whole hate American civilians as a whole.

right, they amass in large crowds and chant "death to America" only ironically

Government paid protests.

Motorboating and peace treaty. Not necessarily in that order.

What can they do about the no gf situation?

Iran's Antifa and alt-right, huehue.

Based.

I see...

Who's this semen demon

Iranians hate American politics not Americans.

holy crow look at the size of those breasts

How about beheading BWC?

My gf

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do, if the US decides to ruin their economy this is going to happen.

Dear america, please kill the mullahs and every single Islamist in Iran, the Iranian people are too pussy to do it themselves

t. Half iranian diaspora who is ashamed to admit being Iranian

~t. zionist mind-slave

No just somebody who has given up on his "heritage". Iran died 1979, the funeral is long overfucking-due. Fuck this country of wankstain weak shits who let their brothers and sisters be literally killed, raped and tortured by pedophilic ARAB WHORSHIPPERS who disgrace Iranian culture and history with their caveman mentallity.

It's like looking at a disfurged body of a family member in massive pain hooked on life support, you just want to pull the plug so they can rest in peace.

This. My best friend is Persian and his father was one of the F-14 pilots for the Shah before he escaped and became an airline pilot. They don't even care about going back at this point, they just want revenge.

A strong Persia is the last thing Israel wants. They like being a regional hegemon. Plus, don't you realize how much money they get from America from Iran constantly threatening to nuke israel? Getting rid of the mullahs is the last thing they want.

>A strong Persia is the last thing Israel wants

A strong Persia who was historically an ally of the Jewish people is EXACTLY what Israel needs. It was after all Cyrus the Great who gave the Jews their homeland back.

It's just sad that everything in Israelis world turned black&white so brown people = inherently bad, because Fearmongers in Israel say so and deluded morons in Palestine who can't accept defeat like everyone else keep proving the Fearmongers right.

What do you want to do to our Sarmatian brothers?

Attached: sarmatian admixture.png (2000x1108, 207K)

typical arab/other kind of subuhman state of mind, only care about how X is going to fare against israel, rather than give a shit about said X country itself

>What should we do about the Iranian situation?
Posts a Lebanese girl...

Attached: C3108498-1BD9-4366-821B-DE207F339A73.jpg (251x242, 22K)

Milkies.

sauce?

No, she's Irani.

she looks like she could pass as an italian to me

how do you know. You haven't given a name

based and redpilled

you ally and breed with them just make sure they dont become radical muslims

no not really even if some sicilians have similar features

She's Persian I went to high school with her.

What the fuck are you on about. Have you ever met an Israeli?