Are there opinions you keep to yourself on Jow Forums because of your flag?

Are there opinions you keep to yourself on Jow Forums because of your flag?

Attached: 1534769788140.png (739x568, 44K)

Nah I say whatever I feel

Most liberal or lefty opinions.

All of them. I don't get (you)s unless I shitpost

no

this but unironically

Nice

Yeah I am surprised to see your flag at all honestly

Israel isn't that rare.. there are at least three posters a day and it's way more common on pol.

I actually don't hate quebec or american people

I deliberately act more ignorant and jingoistic because it makes people mad.

Yes, my love for the French language cause it always end up with "hurr quebec is a money drain your just french speaking americans your french is ugly its not real french bla bla we should have killed you like the natives french shouldn't be an official language bla bla 1760, 1995 etc."

This and my unironical appreciation of the Chinese language and Chinese history cause I'll get t. Zhang even though all Chinese Canadians live in BC or Ontario.

I always must pretend Canada is irrelevant even though we are a top 10 economy and our military is easily in the top 15 worldwide.

all the time...especially seeing how many idiots on this site from this (((nation))) are ready and willing to provide info on anything and everything.

I mean I have stupid opinions on immigration and drugs that my flag makes me self conscious.

This is one of the most lefty boards on Jow Forums. Which isn't saying much really but still.

no, I say what I want and openly admit that I hate this country
it's funny seeing people from my cunt thinking I'm some sort of muslim immigrant when I do it

No.

Attached: 1521228086369.png (251x240, 94K)

Not really.

True. Every time I say something nice about the US a mexican usually calls me out.

Based reputation ruiners

It's more like there are opinions I don't have that I pretend to have because of my flag.

I generally don’t bother defending my country, no matter how insane and baity some of the criticism is. Anything I say is going to make me come across as as butthurt and over-nationalistic.

Yeah banter is rough for certain topics

No. Freedom of speech. I hate commies, I hate liberals, and I hate shitskins. No reason to hide it

This.

Yes, I have to pretend to be gay in order to get (You)'s.

Of course. I could wind up in jail because of wrongthink.