/esp/ Edición: La tienda del chino nunca cierra

/esp/chan

Bienvenido a la tranquila comunidad de /esp/chan.

Si eres español o panch...sudamericando ven y únete para pasar el rato entre familia.
¿Quieres practicar tu español para la futura invasión o por cualquier otra razón También eres bienvenido.

Welcome to the comfy /esp/chan Community

If you are a spaniard or rapeba...southamerican come join us for comfy chilling.
Want to practice your spanish for the impending invasion or whatever? Feel free to join.

If you aren't either and just want chill come too!

>Thread's music
my.mixtape.moe/qkhjsz.mp3

>IRC
Soon™

>Discord
discord.gg/HqEeQU9

>Steam group
Soon™

Attached: muy cristiana.jpg (930x1342, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ivoox.com/podcast-universo-iker-oficial_sq_f1269157_1.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/guide-how-to-be-spanish-sgf39ttgx
thesun.co.uk/news/7021481/british-gran-complained-spanish-benidorm-hotel-compensation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

por que no hay un Jow Forums en esapnyol hoy? hispachan es muerto, donde esta el nuevo hispachan

Por que revives /esp/
/esp/ esta mejor muerto

>donde esta el nuevo hispachan
No sé y espero que no exista

Ambos sabemos que regresara, tarde o temprano.

Attached: 151210585922.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Este es otro /esp/ no afiliado con ningun otro.

Non white.

More than you.

Attached: 1499569383365.jpg (992x661, 168K)

Quiero descargar un podcast desde Soundcloud.
¿Que podcast en español escuchan ustedes?

ivoox.com/podcast-universo-iker-oficial_sq_f1269157_1.html

Attached: iker_640.jpg (640x749, 267K)

Might move to Spain and start a large family with a conservative Catholic girl. I can speak a decent level of basic Spanish, so if that's not enough to have all of the local girls falling head over heels in love with me then I don't know what is.

And proud of it, cumskinned fatass.

Depends, brits don't have a good reputation on Spain in the recent years. Post pics of you and we'll see how qt you are user.

Why not? Because of working class Brits in places like Marbella? If so, have no fear because I am comfortably middle-class and able to behave in a perfectly respectable way and have intelligent conversations on many topics.

I won't post pictures of myself, but suffice to say I am a typical ugly Brit, but at least I'm tall and athletic so it's not all bad.

> fundar una famila con una mujer católica de Europa del Sur
Joder, puedo oler el soja desde aquí

que lindo es... defender la pureza racial de iberia con tus amigos

Sure lad enjoy your turbofeminazi with a princess complex

>este sentimiento cuándo todo el mundo te pregunta por qué tu móvil es en español

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_400.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yo sólo he venido por la foto

In recent years we had a shitton of local news about brit tourists committing all kind of shit. Then there was thetimes.co.uk/article/guide-how-to-be-spanish-sgf39ttgx and then thesun.co.uk/news/7021481/british-gran-complained-spanish-benidorm-hotel-compensation/ and the countless news about how the brits let roaming gangs of moronegros rape their children and that they let them, so they can be the one with the superior moral ground.

Mix it with bretix and how well-behaved and kind-hearted your average brit tourist is and you will only land some of the latest turned feminazis turned full leftard.

Attached: 1500048587404.png (528x504, 631K)

Nobody asked for your opinion leaf

I'll find a nice Catholic girl from the country, not one of the terrible city girls from Madr*d or B*rcelona

Well unfortunately you do get the worst British tourists, that's just what happens when flights to Spain are cheaper than train journeys in this stupid country. But maybe they'd expect the worst and then get a perfectly pleasant chap like me, and it would be such a nice surprise for them that they'd want to marry me?

Just be careful with any girl that wears some kind of purple accessory, and even more if she mention feminism or doesn't use the male gender pronouns to refer to a group of men and women.

Yeah I heard about this. What do they use instead? Female pronoun or something new? Is there any chance that the language will actually change as a result?

They are now using made up ones instead of "nosotros" they use "nosotres" or the far more popular "nosotrxs" and some times "nosotr@s"-

>I'll find a nice Catholic girl from the country
no such thing

None of those feminazis are white i assume?

Los españoles teneis el culo muy peludo

Oh dear, is it likely to catch on? Or do most people think they are idiots?

What are the girls like in rural places outside the big cities?

CACA, AQUÍ SOLO HUELE A PEDOS Y CACA

>What are the girls like in rural places outside the big cities?
Exactly the same but rougher

How did the women become so feminist? Especially in such a (traditionally) Catholic country? Are the ones who are religious feminist too?

Imagine decades of built up feminism pouring into the country

>Are the ones who are religious
>Especially in such a (traditionally) Catholic country?
Spain stopped being a religious country as soon as Franco died.

But that's happened in a lot of western countries, and seems to have differing levels of impact. It's pretty bad here too, but I always here that Spain is one of the worst countries for it

But doesn't Franco still have a surprisingly high level of popular support?

>Especially in such a (traditionally) Catholic country?
You have to understand that Spanish people are extremely gregarious, Spain was never truly religious, it was just the social norm enforced by the state during the dictatorship and people followed it because not doing so meant social death.
Something similar happens with feminism nowadays, it's the new social norm enforced by the state, through the media, political parties and legislation, it has substituted Catholicism as the state religion and in fact they are similar in some respects (neo-puritanism), people follow it publicly to not be socially excluded even if they confess their true opinions privately.

>But doesn't Franco still have a surprisingly high level of popular support?
lmao

Girls from the countryside in Spain are even more degenerate than those in the cities, everybody was smoking pot and drinking by 12 in the towns of my region.

>start a large family with a conservative Catholic girl
kek, good luck with that

>Oh dear, is it likely to catch on? Or do most people think they are idiots?
Most think they are idiots, but right now if you utter a word against it, you are not only called a sexist, but people will actively doxx you and ruin your personal life.

Attached: causation.png (900x536, 599K)

que ise illo

>gregarious
Ck2 bro

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-27-09-43-04.png (720x1280, 885K)

is he gonna be alright, bros?

Attached: 2016042620572155689.jpg (730x371, 46K)

He likes to fiddle with little girls.