1. Your country

1. Your country...
2. Should Argentina be dollarized?

Attached: F PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY.png (592x227, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFvm7g-yVug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at El Salvador, before the dollar people would buy a pound of chicken for 1 colon, after, they could buy a pound of chicken for 1 dolar.
Difference is, 1 dollar is several times more than 1 colon(8.75 times more)
shit's fucked

South and Central Americas need their version of Eurozone/EU if they want a shot the global market.

...which is impossible because you're all corrupt countries. Your shit's fucked regardless.

>EU flag
I clearly asked for your country as well.

Aren't a lot of European countries fucked by the euro too?

No?

Nobody is fucked by Euro.

The only downside that poorer countries can't develope their shit because it'll always cheaper and better to buy from Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFvm7g-yVug

I don't know any EU country except for Ireland that would be fine with adoption of the euro currency, it always results in higher prices and loss of control over your monetary policy which is especially devastating for less innovative countries when the crisis comes. The only advantage is that you don't have to exchange money when you cross the border but it's not a good enough reason to adopt the euro.

I guess it's even worse with unilateral adoption of USD because you have no say about the monetary policy at all and you're dependent on the US in everything.

The only Latin American country that could benefit from adoption of the dollar would be Panama I guess, since they're the Ireland of Americas.

Idgi. Why wouldn't the price simply be 0.11 dollars?

USA
YES
t. economics graduate

Nafta
Pacific alliamce
Mercosul

Yuan is the future. Dollar is just a piece of useless green toilet paper you can't even wipe your ass with properly. America doesn't really produce anything and dollar will collapse when China imposes sanctions on the USA.

NO, because I want to go to Argentina while their currency is weak. After that they can change if they like

Smaller countries can't really develop but in exchange they get plenty of eurobucks. I always enjoy hearing Hungary or Poland complaining, they bark a lot but they know perfectly well that if we let them go they would return to being soviet hellscapes in half a decade.

Flag
Dunno

Yes. My cunt tree for example

There is a difference between being in the Eurozone (having the euro as your currency) and being in the EU, Luigi.

We're ok with being in the EU as long as we benefit from it but we don't want to adopt the Euro because it would curb our economic growth.

Ireland have the euro already btw or was that not your point

That's what I wanted to say - out of all countries that have the euro Ireland is the only one that benefited from it.

Flag

YES!

I have no idea..

ARGENTINA YES

we don't use the euro smartass