Nononononooooo

nononononooooo

Attached: 1536549988699.jpg (306x318, 13K)

how fake was the stabbing on a scale from 1 to 1.000.000

>running in politics in Latin American countries
Isn't that basically a death wish?

it's actually as easy as in eastern europe if you are corrupt. the gentleman from op's pic probably faked it or had a minor scratch. even though they arranged this or not, he'll use this for sure in his propaganda agenda. I've read somewhere that he's having law troubles so most likely this is so fake

Then how come I don't hear about corruption from east Europe? Outside of Russia that is.

Just doesn't come off as news here.

who cares about eastern europe lmao. Russia is always a hot news topic because it's supposedly your no1 enemy or something. plus, there's also the topic with the orange man's ties with Pootin

Romania is extremely corrupt, hell, maybe even more like us. But at least they don't have criminal factions executing police on the streets.

we would if we could. there's little to no guns out there. some gypsies have guns but those shoot rubber bullets only and they keep them for clan fights

Stop believing anything you read on the internet, there was no faking in this.
Just how much money would he need to bribe everyone from the media (that hates him), the hospitals (more than one since he got transferred), doctors and anyone else who saw it happening?

Dude in a place like this I wouldn't discard any fucking possibility.

But what about the Romanian vampire mafia?!

Attached: B.U.G._Mafia.jpg (599x398, 128K)

he make gay go away?

lmao, they spend alot of money here for such "bribing", hard to believe they wouldn't there. you might not know much but I'm pretty sure Romania copied Brazil and there should also be this kind of network between public institutions and politicians/parties that share benefits. we have a saying here: "a hand washes the other one"

He big gay.

Attached: 1482458919130.png (1204x1204, 1.41M)

>Bucuresteni
>vampiri
there's no such thing

>we have a saying here: "a hand washes the other one"
aka quid pro quo. Probably every language on the earth has an equivalent. Ours is exactly the same, "a hand washes the other".

This still fails occam's razor, it's too dirty to be fake. Dude will have to carry a shitbag on his stomach for the rest of the campaign, if he still has a campaign with rallies to go to.

plus you spin alot of more money out there. if here, they simply got on their side most of the news channels on their side to push their propaganda, what makes you believe there isn't such thing in Brazil?

Because the media here has its own agenda and they're not hurting for money.

Buddy what media in any country doesn't have their own agenda?
>rehearsing a knife attack
I find this really hard to believe especially with the high risk involved it. Possible but very slim chance that it would be staged.

>Buddy what media in any country doesn't have their own agenda?
That's true but the point I'm trying to make is they have their own agenda which is a polar opposite from Bolsonaro's (the candidate who was stabbed) agenda.
He's one of those populist anti-establishment candidates that are popping up all over the world.

>populist anti-establishment candidate
Except Bolso has no idea what his platform is even supposed to be.
>but muh ministros
Meh. I expect another 4 years of nothing happens and feijoada.

Ohhhh, I didn't know. He seemed more like a "lefty" kind of guy.

>media has it's own agenda
like what
it's not just about money. besides, if America has networks sided or affiliated with their parties, you're nothing special
it's not that hard. we had a big protest a month ago and they placed an ultras group to incite violence because they knew the population was peaceful and they wouldn't commit. the police were equipped with rioting equipment like they knew what was going to happen. they also "sacrificed" 2 gendarms among the ultras group and the commanders told the gendarms they got killed to motivate them(because there were also rookie gendarms) and to justify violence and also tried to prove the civic groups that were organising the protests are "terrorists". we had bigger protests in the past and they never called for such drastic measures.
now back at Brazil, who are they trying to fool? sopas are the masters of deceiving

Dude was fucking stabbed, do you think he'd do that to earn votes.

bicha picada... uma delicia!

He only needs to bribe the doctors not the media