Greek salad

>Greek salad
>French toast/roast
>Turkish coffee
>Chai tea
>Canadian bacon
>Spanish flan
Does your country do this as well?

Attached: 1536550094534.jpg (500x499, 62K)

We have Belgian waffles and French toast/fries

>Chai tea

>chai tea
Why not call it "tea tea"?

Spanish flu

I know it's redundant, but it usually just means spiced milk tea over here.

Attached: Paleo-Almond-Milk-Chai-Tea-Latte-Dairy-Free-tasteslovely.com_.jpg (1800x1800, 299K)

I really hate tea fetishisation in America, don't know why it just twists my tities.

What do you mean? You guys made "tea time" a thing drunken by the bourgeois.

Putting any effort into tea is to defeat the purpose of the beverage.

>>Turkish coffee
>>Chai tea
>>Canadian bacon
>>Spanish flan

Never heard of these 2bh.

You fucks popularized that shit.

Attached: Nice_Cup_of_Tea.jpg (3072x2304, 2.84M)

no we popularised warm brown water

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (3072x2304, 2.28M)

Nope. You guys made tea trendy.

>Greek salad

sounds gay

>Spanish flan
Literally what

That's nonsense. You either get builders tea with or without sugar or afternoon tea. There is no trendy muck with froths and spices. It's simple, no nonsense tea and milk.

If anything other Euro nations have turned it into some ridiculous status symbol(which then caught the eyes of the yanks). Germans are the worst for it. 1000 different kinds of herbal shit steeped in mineral water etc etc etc. Simple black breakfast tea and milk does not exist.

You need to grow up a bit and internalize that being angry towards others doesn't feel good.

It seems like when we borrow words, we use it more specifically than the original. For example we also have "queso cheese" even though queso literally means "cheese" in Spanish.

That snake is probably dead by now

Is this what "chai" means in English? In Russian language the word for tea IS chai (чaй)

finlan
yes
>bulgarian yoghurt
>бopщ
>taco salad

Attached: bulgarian_jugurtti.png (480x480, 166K)

Chai itself doesn't really have a meaning at least in this part of the US. It's a just a certain way the tea is prepared with Indian spices and some form of cream usually being almond/soy milk.

>milk
Out.

>România - Mămăligă

Attached: mamaliga1.jpg (600x450, 37K)

What is that? It looks scary.