Tfw no gf

tfw no gf

Attached: 9F942DCD-3703-469B-A59D-48D60E36CA24.jpg (484x497, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkJ5Lc0WwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=T69N5A0GzrI
youtu.be/TQqgf8kB6R8?t=9
young-stalin.com/infos.php
youtu.be/qYwNP3f5dCg?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure you'll find one from a ghetto

Get a redpilled latina gf that votes for SD

Anyone else here have this bodytype?

Attached: 1536626703990.jpg (522x756, 39K)

Almost me, except I have mantits

My arms are as thin as bones tho, god knows why

Skinnyfat is literally the worst imaginable body type
Its the "fat with small tits" of men

goblin body and yes

Is this you?
youtu.be/vkJ5Lc0WwVw

Yes but with much bigger dick and mantits

This but without that gigant belly,
And with a big peepee

A pretty girl sat on the bus next to me even though the bus was almost empty but I was too shy to talk to her.

Should have farted and dabbed on that thot as you left

I stopped convincing myself that it will happen but now I hate every image of the Future i see. Maybe it's time to go lads

I hit my hand really hard against the counter and apparently I cracked a bone in it.
I want to fucking die already

Attached: g.png (744x783, 54K)

it's the worst feel

Attached: 1434659452894.jpg (500x484, 40K)

23yo and I never kissed a girl

24yo and i never held a girls hand

>tfw good economy
>tfw stable future
>tfw first world
>b....but no gf abloo bloo
Stop being a LITTLE BITCH!

Thanks to my considerable fälid phenotypical influences my upper body portion/torso is fairly bulky without me doing much of anything

I imagine if i start lifting properly and regularly i can get my body to bloatmaxx mode pretty easily

I've hugged a girl but it was the most stiff and unnatural hug i've ever felt

Attached: 1489549482502.png (485x443, 22K)

Today on the train I felt this 6th sense feeling that i was being observed and i looked around and caught a girl looking straight at me
Feels good knowing i am not ogre tier ugly at least :)

pls stop ;_;

then what's stoping you? all you faggots have 1 (ONE) problem, you cry like little babies but you fail at doing anything about it.
If your face is average, start lifting or doing any sport, get fit, have a job, doesn't need to be a high earning one, and your chances on finding someone will go from 10% to 95%.
it sucks to apply normalfags tactics but it is how it is.

Nobody likes me so I don't like anyone
I think about mass murders several times daily

yes

haha just lift bro that will make your face more attractive

Attached: 1512880895366.png (785x757, 1.23M)

me!

If you guys are skinny but have that belly, then you have anterior pelvic tilt, your abs and glutes are really weak, that's why you look like you have a big belly even though you are skinny:
youtube.com/watch?v=T69N5A0GzrI
youtu.be/TQqgf8kB6R8?t=9

how ugly do you have to be? If you have and average face you definetly can get some if you fit

Unless you got a completely deformed face, losing some weight and gaining some muscle and getting a new haircut and good clothes will do you wonders.

i am already fit, i have been working out for years
currently 188 cm ~83 kg

What about your haircut and clothes? Do you have a special look, or you wear anything you have in your wardrobe? /fa/ has tips and infographics that can help you:
young-stalin.com/infos.php
Also learn how to be interesting to women, and no, it's not about talking about interesting things: youtu.be/qYwNP3f5dCg?t=26

>learn how to be interesting to women
I hate that you have to pretend and put on a facade just to get some pussy. Fuck that.

The thing is that you don't have to pretend or talk about interesting things, women are interested in emotions. So intead of talking of interesting things, you should provide her with emotions, going on a motorcycle (excitement, safety and security), going to a horror movie (safety and protection), or a petting zoo where she can interact with baby lambs and other cute things which will wake up her maternal instincts. And she will associate these emotions with you and she'll be thinking about you. That's what women want, to share these emotions with someone and this is how you become "interesting" to women.

Yeah, but I'm a mild autist with a bitch angry face all the time. I'm fit tho, and have a decent face. The thing is, the moment women start knowing me more, they stop thinking about me as a sexual partner and only want to stay as friends.
Autism is a bitch and I can't control it.

Do you at least realise after the fact which one of your actions were "autistic" that might made them think that?
It's very easy to spot when you did something that wasn't right, those around you will not call you out but rather they'll give you a fake smile (those which only move their face muscles and lips but doesn't affect the eyes), similar to the ones from this video

Attached: 1528844297037.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

girls are gross, faggot.
seek something higher, something metaphysical, and they'll come falling on your lap.

Attached: 1534549268108.jpg (512x494, 31K)

like what

t. stormcuck incel

work on yourself and do self-improvement activities(including getting a job or straight A's in school)
A motivated masculine figure gets a girl all moisty.

t. hopeless pencil necked tinder flicker

Attached: 1535335463296.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

It's not good, buddy. You need to find a wife and start reproduce

Attached: index.jpg (246x205, 5K)

I'm a permavirgin khhv incel virgin freak faggot anyway so a wife will never happen
i just want to have experienced having a girlfriend and love and whatever once before i die you know

>tfw I have one wife, 2 gfs and 5 side hoes

Attached: EE9EAA75-B129-4AE1-9AE0-6CBDE6CDDBAA.jpg (278x256, 22K)

You need 1 things going for you Money, looks, personality, a skill, fame, anything. And you can get a gf.

Except me because I have a small dick and no girl wants that.

tfw no bf

Attached: 239bf1fe629d60bed4db0da6ad5043eb.jpg (500x700, 47K)

Just be yourself bro, it works for me. Confidence is also important

tfw don't want to relate to the world as a faggot
I'm already soy enough

I have none of that

Attached: 1521858864386.jpg (445x469, 39K)

but how small?

eat less phat boi

Mature divorced women on Tinder are the best fucks and they'll go with you even if you're not a chad.

>mature divorced women even having 20 year olds in their search fields
>lecomeonnow.jpg

Years of alcohol abuse man did that o my body

Attached: 1390839264939.jpg (571x515, 82K)

22, same

Attached: 170.jpg (720x460, 32K)