Attached: 839.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUHDYlJHaOQ
youtu.be/YWZoZj1JJUI?t=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amin

iktf

ALLAHU EKBER!

I know that feel. There is a mosque near my house with very loud speakers.

Happens at 5am here

How do you not like the azan you kuffar?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUHDYlJHaOQ

Attached: 1496355613890.jpg (354x286, 25K)

I unironically wished they did that here

Adhans are pretty epic.

Tfw never heard a muezzin calling to prayer.

Attached: deus_vult.jpg (1008x1008, 417K)

Speaking of religion, do priests in your cunt also go around from door to door with icons, singing and blessing houses, or is this just an Orthodox thing?

Orthodox. Blessing weapons, cars, houses, dogs and cats are orthodoxy.

A priest here blessed a gas pipe like 2 days ago kek

I recall the local head priest coming to our home doing something like that years ago, not common though, not sure why it happened. No singing though.

Never happened here unless I go to public place then some unknown men from scam cults come to me and ask me to discuss something with them. I got "bible" from them when they asked me to discuss about God, kek. Apparently my catholic friend told me that it was a heretic book or something.

Did you make this? Change the clock to 5am

I will.

We have little kids doing that

Attached: 54419617-h-720-v-100-q-40.jpg (560x720, 58K)

We do that after Easter. The come in the house, say a prayer, bless the house and goes to the next door.

Yes. Blessing houses is a yearly scam. Priest go from house to house and they bless your house if you donate some money. Blessing things like sports cars are race horses and anything else to bring luck is also common.

liseliler bilmez

youtu.be/YWZoZj1JJUI?t=19

>Priest go from house to house and they bless your house if you donate some money
Wut. They don't ask for money as far as I remember.

It's pretty much a scam here too basically. The local priest came to me not too long ago, but I didn't let him in, not because I'm an edgy neckbeard atheist or anything, but I wasn't in the mood and I didn't want to pay him. He kept knocking on my door and singing for a while.

poor priest

Well, you see, he's a good lad, but he also goes around with the head priest, which is a thief and a drunkard, and I can't stand the guy.

The head priest or you can't stand the young priest?

I wish the priests here were more involved with their parishes. No one goes to church but the church doesn't care either. You call yourself a catholic but no one actually does anything religious.
I think Islam is more connected to god and I respect that.

The head priest because he's anything but god-fearing and the other guy kinda has no choice so he puts up with his shit.

That was indeed the most beautiful azan I've ever heard

our local Church our family priest is a very nice man but the head priest is also a scumbag

Genghis Khan would do seppuku himself after hearing this. Haha

I don't know about muslim of other region but we have this group of muslim men with white robe that came knocking doors to doors visiting muslim house and give them mini lecture to obey God always. They didn't ask for anything but either they're serve with food or the tenants pretends not to be at home. We call them Tabligh.

My father is a priest, i help him with the house blessing thing but it's usually before the family holiday and only if they call you to do it. Nobody walks door to door randomly

It's 5 AM here

AAAAALLLAAAHUUUUU ACKBAAAAAAAAAR
ASH HADUUUUU MUHAMMADAAAAAN RASULULLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You can't bless your house by yourself? I did it myself with some rites for my apartment and I'm not really a religious person, I just do it culturally.

I guess if you properly know the prayers and are pious therre's no reason why you can't do it yourself, but most people don't and also seek religious advice from their priest

based

This happens here too

>4am
>Protestant church blasting speakers while "exorcising" paid actors

things that never happened even once

It's supposed to go in line with the thread theme, though to be more realistic I guess it would have to be at like 10PM.

>4am
>dad is breastfeeding big sis again

Attached: iso tuijotus.png (800x600, 61K)

it's getting rare here for a politician to do anything without a native cultural display, problem is they only have one

so before the prime minister, premier or mayor speaks they have to have some natives banging at about 120bpm and going
HEYAAAAAA HEEEEEEEYA HEYAHEYAHEYAHEYA HEEEEYA HEYAAAAAAA
there's usually some dancers with bird wings who pretend to fly around

Attached: Drum-Circle.png (600x298, 563K)

wtf was that

The khans almost all converted to islam eventually and started creating Muslim empires.