Be yank

>be yank
>shart in mart
>get shot by wife

why doesn't this happen anywhere else in the first world

Attached: 1524815257030.png (826x842, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wCHtOTxQak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the US isn't first world...

>be filty southerner
>get married
>still get shot
this is what happens when rural and suburban retards are allowed in society.

No, it's first world WITH guns

>be american
>"live" in your car

youtube.com/watch?v=2wCHtOTxQak

what's wrong with living in a car?

>be american
>be bad at spelling

>California
If you live in California you know what you are getting into. They could easily drive to a real state and get a job there. There's a reason why California has the #1 poverty rate and literal sub-India tier "poop patrols"

>those dogs
Keeping dogs in a minivan cmon

>$225 for 2 phones
cmon

>$900 for food
cmon

He didn't educate himself properly.

Attached: x400.jpg (400x534, 57K)

>be swedish
>spread his ass to immigrants

>$900 for food
what the fuck? I live off of $150 a month

it's a car, people aren't supposed to live in them
in a real country, people don't need to live like that

yes, she's massively retarded

When a woman acts like this it means the guy probably gave her the best sex of her life right?

you can see the absence of soul in angl*ids faces

Supposedly they have to "eat out" every day so that's why its $900.....idk I'm bretty sure 1) they can stant to eat less because they are both severely overweight even by amerifat standards and 2) there are no-cook calorie-dense food they can buy. Like hell, live off bread for $2-3 a day. Whoa I just cut your food bill by 80%.
And then she's got a dog on top of it. Holy shit.

I feel for that woman (there but for the grace of God go I), but damn she really is making everything much harder for herself.

>be fat and stupid
>move to california
>make shitty choices in money management
>be shocked when you live in a van
wew lad

Why are Euros so outraged about shootings, it's just a normal thing here.

>storage 117$
>phones 225$
>900 fucking dollars on food per month

bre this fat ass preffers to eat 900 dollars worth of food isntead of 200 like a normal person and have the newst phones and waste money on storage.

this problem seems so avoidable

they could even buy their own gas camping stove and cook using that

She doesent have mental capicity to avoid this problem.
I pity her daughter.

Storage makes sense if homelessness is going to be a short-term thing (as she thought it was going to be), no point in having to re-buy furniture.

But yeah at a certain point when she knew she's not going to find a living wage job in Shitlifornia anytime soon its time to say fuck the storage, sell that shit off and use the $$$ to help you move to a better state.

>The Hidden Homelessness Crisis In California
>California
>Hidden Homelessness Crisis
>Hidden

I fucking hate living here.

outraged != being darkly amused

Weird way to say jealous

Sure though I don't think any food you make on a camp stove will beat bread in terms of calories/dollar and considering the area there's likely to be sharp restrictions on fire hazards including the use of camp stoves (California is always catching itself on fire).

well you lot are leaders in schools shootings and we only come in second so i guess there could be it

I think the only thing he could possibly be jealous of is the lack of conscription. I'd rather be an educated NEETbux autist in benis land to be honest.

How expansive are camping cars? Now that would be comfy and probably not cost a lot more.

I'm saying he's jealous of the shootings numbnuts. The only reason Euros pride themselves on banter is because they've been so söyified they think conflicts should be resolved by talking.

wait until someone resolves you or one of your family members one day
see how you feel then, moron

>second-degree

One of my cousin was murdered but not by a gun but by a car. His murderer is in jail to this day.

what an npc thing to do

Frigg off Ricky

She did nothing wrong.

If that's true and you're not completely autistic, you're even more retarded than I thought

You're also a loser that will never have a family. Eating like a hobo while single is cheap.

Sorry I am different flag than this guy here: .

I dont think shooting or violence is good way to resolve conflict but I do think that is what people default to.

Americans really hate poor people, dont they?

I wish a white woman would shot me. Sounds so hot

I'm sorry that I like to save money

>be brazilian
>everyone already did that decades before it become popular

Attached: meta-chart.jpg (1200x800, 42K)

How so? Because Shitlifornia has a ton of homeless people, that must mean "Americans hate poor people"? Many Americans are poor, and most Americans will spend time below the poverty line at one time or another.

I don't hate that woman and her daughter living in their car, in fact I feel for them very much. I do think their bad situation is exacerbated a bit by being retarded, including spending $225 on phones, $900 on food, and keeping a dog around. Going to college is also a risky choice, one I hope pays off.

>first world

Attached: 5676876656.gif (360x270, 1.58M)

>California

Wow! why not move the fuck out?

And retarded people like her should be protected from predatory loan-givers
She is forced to live in her car so that mr. Noseberg wont lose a few bucks

>Lousiana

The odds are pretty high she is a coalburner and just shot a nigger. So I dont see anything wrong with these news

>And retarded people like her should be protected from predatory loan-givers
Absolutely. But there's only so much retard-proofing a society can do.

>She is forced to live in her car so that mr. Noseberg wont lose a few bucks
Ideally yeah, Shitlifornia should tax all the rich fuckers in Silicon Valley + Hollywood to build houses for their poor. Maybe they will once the crisis gets bad enough, idk. In the meantime though, Calicornia has by far the nation's highest poverty rate and the cost of living isn't slowing down anytime soon. Time to drive away.

My phone is 26 euro a month for unlimited calling/sms/data using 4G.
My food is about 280 euro a month.
My lease Volkswagen is 120 euro a month.

That's already a difference of.. 250+620+199= 1069 euro a month that I would spend less lol.

Maybe substract 300 for her daughters food and phone. Then it's still 769 euro difference.

How do you not have any family to help you with this situation, surely someone in her family tree ones a house they can use right ? Also isn't Cali one of the most expensive cities in the states, why pick to live there ?

Many Americans now have 1-2 kids a pop, meaning this kind of familial safety net is scarce. If she's from a white protestant or irreligious background, she has maybe 1 sibling to lean on and that's it. That theoretical sibling might be poor herself or not have the room. That sibling might not get along with her. And that's assuming that sibling exists.

>Cali
>cities
California is a state, not a city, but is the most expensive and has highest rate of poverty. Likely its just her home, same reason why so many Europeans are living in poorfag states instead of using EU free movement to go to Germany or Sweden or w/e the rich place is.

>phone is 26 euro a month for unlimited calling/sms/data using 4G.
>food is about 280 euro a month.
Holy fuck!
t. 5 euro/month for same shit ans about 100 euro/month to chow like a boar

Portuguese men taking Amerindian wives is not the same as migration.

>rich people control the media
>rich people don't want the middle class to come for their shekels
>uses the media they control to get middle class to blame poor people for being shitty middle class
>politicians sees middle class hates poor people
>makes policies to fuck poor people so middle class thinks they'll get more money

Poorfag zones are cheaper than richfag zones, news at 11.

To be fair.
California herds homeless people to concentrated areas instead of letting them stay spread out

>30,000 people(20,000 of which are suicides) die by firearms each year out of 300,000,000 people
OMG GUN PROBLEM!

that's why rates are used as opposed to the actual number, rates are still much higher in the US compared to developing countries never mind developed countries

Oh no! A minuscule statistic is higher in my country than others! Instead of focusing on things that would make an actual difference, let's put so much time and effort in something that no one would notice!

because there is more guns here than people.

>3000 people died in 9/11 out of 300,000,000
OMG WAR ON TERRORISM

It's a common opinion that the war in the middle east and the TCA are both shams

ouch

>biggest economy in the world
>richest state
>can be homeless and employed
explain this amerilards

>biggest economy in the world
Based, doesn't magically make uneducated single mothers working part time any richer though. The fact that she's making $2000/mo already puts her ahead of most of the world.

>richest state
California is the "richest state" insofar as it has the highest gross GDP. It is not the richest state by any other sense of the world, and measuring by adjusted poverty rate it is the POOREST state. California is a very big state (thus high GDP) and has a very wealthy 1% class, and I think Europeans are kind of fooled into thinking the average Californian lives like Hollywood or Tech Bro lifestyles, but in fact 1 in 4 Californians cannot cover their basic living expenses even after you take welfare into account.

Like by the same record you claim California is the richest state, we can also call China the 2nd richest country, and such a big economy too! How can anyone ever be poor in China?

California is incredibly impoverished and housing in particular is very expensive and a big reason why so many Californians struggle. She'd be better off in any other state when it comes to finding housing on a limited budget.

>richest state
>what is PPP
And don't give me that "PPP don't real" autism.

I also pay 5€ for 30GB 4g/unlimited text and voice. It's just America™ that claims to be the Land of the Free™ but secretly is a corporate dictatorship. Everything there is like x3 - x4 more expensive just because.

Also here we the government handles out homes for people like the one in the video, we call them "case popolari".

In America you have to buy the phone from the mobile carrier or it may not work. Have you ever compared T-Mobile contracts (Deutsche Telekom lmao) in the EU and USA? They fuck Americans without any shame because they can and are allowed to do so. They write their government regulations. Americans are happy to throw their boipussies in the air for them. Even defend them for doing it because gobberment is evil.

This woman wastes almost half of her's already low income to feed her (and daughter alike) fat belly restaurant grade meals, everyday. The poor doggo doesn't help either, probably living 24/7 caged inside a car and 225$ for two phones?

The absolute state of the american hedonistic culture.

shootings are more of a problem in vibrant urban areas

Attached: 1.gif (223x350, 95K)

The most difficult of divorces

exactly, if anything this was a compliment

he'd probabally pay a good fortune for a basic home, you can get a McMansion in south Texas for the cost of a lower tier house in LA and San Francisco.

>and do you sir, take this bullet, as your lawfully wedded wife
>i do
>*BANG*

Attached: 1526581856541.jpg (279x318, 36K)

Vandwelling looks pretty comfy desu

Attached: camper-van-interior-ideas-50.jpg (960x640, 71K)

this honestly