Culture Pals /cp/

inspiriting text edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
Https://culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Q: Do the scripts work?
A: It seems like they do

Old: → →

Attached: stock-vector-new-day-gives-new-chance-motivation-slogan-346222838.jpg (450x470, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=886210974768611328&uid=838094189565214720&aid=838094191800778752
interpals.net/NinaHe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>equally autistic thots
I wish

Attached: 35226929_2070296943210792_511480993786363904_n.png.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Attached: 1519401458654.jpg (594x420, 53K)

UPDATE
-1 mesage

Attached: jee ilo apu.png (1328x764, 122K)

try photoshopping your picture.

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=886210974768611328&uid=838094189565214720&aid=838094191800778752

scary

>I am a sarcastic caffeine dependent, temperamental *that's 90% temper and 10% mental - totally healthy, I know* aspiring female autocrat that puts the hot in psychotic

Ugh, I dare you to read this fucking SO RANDUMB XDDD profile in its entirety
>/Absinthe_
(pic unrelated)

Attached: thats a 10 in Gambia.png (705x880, 636K)

Actually howling at the naivety of the germ

I just noticed thanks to her new picture how my qt's eye colour isn't as blue as i had initially presumed due to the illumination on the other photos and the videos of her which i dug up earlier

However i then went back to some of the older photos of her and concluded that this is indeed her actual eye colour. It's still a nice light blue though, although not as blue as mine which isn't exactly surprising since i have almost certainly more scando-derived heritage than she does

This is all the more reason to breed her though, the offspring our two phenotypical dispositions would produce would thus only become more nordicized with both of our best gene material combining to form something new and superior

I do need to act relatively quick though since her new photo really brings out/advertises her best features. She even put that hair style on which i recommended to her earlier

Attached: 1492302233184.png (637x588, 20K)

Just caught a taxi lads, quite nervous because I've never done this before

Hitler pls

Where u going bruv

How?

Just a maths class kek

Social isolation in my childhood meant I had very few life experiences in terms of doing things by myself

No I meant how did you get the taxi

how the fuck do I write a good bio

Attached: 1529400305946.png (533x395, 268K)

Are the scripts still dead?

you dont
t. knower of things

Attached: 1519577955785.jpg (843x604, 112K)

what scripts? I can maybe help you out

Oh I just walked up to it and got in it kek

Qtcrawler still works for me on firecocks

Just be yourself

nice...

wat

>autism

bit redundant saying that in culture pals lad

Grim little wretch

I don't get it. Why are so many people blocking me even tho I didn't message them or even viewed their profile.

It's not blocking. It's just restrictions.

My country and age isn't in her restrictions

Are you perhaps ugly? No offense
Some block because of that

I'm not sure. I think that I'm below average. Girls ghost me all the time, but I get compliments sometimes. Just a few days ago a girl told me that I look like a model. I don't know what to think anymore.

Attached: 1529993572232.jpg (540x304, 25K)

Iktf

Attached: 1529260918657.png (1169x1080, 81K)

dont worry about it desu

so even though this thread is DEAD

how do you guys get so many view on your profiles? if I reply to a few messages in a day and do nothing else, I only get like 10 views. I'm hearing some here get like 40?? how? I only get that many if i view lots of other's

Thanks guys. I appreciate it...

>make joke alluding to my schlong size
>qt changes subject
not yet lads, not yet

goddamn italian chads taking all the ladies

Attached: ftuagyewt.png (355x417, 162K)

Arms hurts if I straighten it

Arm hurts if I bend it

Arm hurts in general desu

Someone want to come fix my arm?

Must have injured it while at the gym because recently I've been hitting the gym hard and been at the gym a lot to do gym stuff.
Did you know I go to the gym?

Ah,my favorite

gym...

Guys,I fucked up,I have 9 fucking qts on my message apps and I can't talk to everysingle one of them,I can only manage to talk to 3 everyday and leave the rest behind.
Is multimanage good or I should keep it short?

You tried attending a gym?

>tfw 98 cutie phone numbers in my phone

And that's not including the contacts on FB

2 married women today told me it was okay if I kept flirting with them.

What gives? One even alluded at the possibility of sending nudes and the other talked about wearing a nice summer dress if she'd visit me and let me massage her.

Got the phone number of the local gym?

They probably don't attend the gym, unlike myself of course

Time for a late night gym sess I think

Perils of being a chad
One or more of them will notice you have other qts and may drop you.
Good luck

Good luck getting that call today chica

Gymcel

where are those women from?

>94814390

Krautland and Rassiya

Probably you're really cute because it's hard to compete with housands of arabs trying to get every female on interpals.

How old?

early 30s

For fuck sake,if some islamic state dudes managed to bring european girls to syria then how the fuck can't I do the same but for Portugal.

Should I create the Catholic State of Portugal and Spain?

Don't worry. Why do you think girls block those countries?
I know that Portugal isn't easy mode, but it's still way better than turkey.
I caught one portuguese guy doing stuff turks do, last year. Luckily he deleted the account after "something" hehe

I need a rundown on this epic titcow someone

interpals.net/NinaHe

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (624x831, 467K)

>Braptott, Germany

m-mommy??

Attached: 700x524_521999022048477184_876649134417412096.jpg (700x524, 88K)

>have dream about ex, force myself to wake up
>fall asleep again, dream continues with worse events

Wished ex would kill themselves desu

Attached: BAFB1327-711E-4B63-AAB7-95A292881B4C.jpg (886x886, 118K)

good evening dear lady. your profile interests me a lot and I like to establish a relationship that I suppose serious and if you were interested I would be the happiest man

>Wished ex would kill themselves desu
but ex lives in your dreams.

>using the gym as an excuse
Just stop masturbating so much and then maybe things like this wouldn't happen.

Why not do it yourself
The killing or the self killing
Either solves the issue

>Hi! I love your naughty face!!!
what does this mean? is it even a compliment? I wasn't sure but I called her a milf just in case because shes 36

based!

sounds like something an Indian would comment on a girl's photo 2bh

>Implying

got the call, lads.

Attached: pigeon.jpg (66x69, 2K)

Success?

Attached: 1501196223781.png (612x491, 98K)

yes :3

Nice, what kind of job is it?

Attached: Sverigetrden_v4_polska_brit_balk_cum_exyu_norgetrden_deutsch_asean_hilo_mmmi_NEDERDRAAD_tr_carib_lus (990x660, 316K)

writing shiz

Write pika a love letter

>that file name
What the fuck are you doing?

Ask the finn I stole this meme from

based

>qt has no tits

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1507312720386.jpg (547x650, 424K)

>talking to chestlets
lowtest beta cuck

Depends what country you pretend to be from. I have a profile from Finland and I also get about 10 views. It also increases when you lurk other profiles they often come to check yours too. It totally sucks though because I can't trust any profiles anymore. I'm talking to a couple cute girls and they have lots of pictures of them but just something about their profiles and some responses sound like they're from pol

I was in a party with my girlfriend from France I met on Interpals who I had been with for over a year now (we were living in the same city) and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses (because she is bad) and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever"

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fagot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

Fuck Interpals. Fuck women. Fuck life. I'm out.

saved

somebody please tell me this is pasta. please

this is a pasta. please

phew

Is /biankhuman a /pal/?

I...I..it’s you! The hero of Kvatch!

that would be me desu

Nice bunda