/brit/

live action shot of leftypol performing one of their infamous raids on the /brit/ general edition

Attached: 1513691280112.jpg (825x959, 69K)

toasting in dead fred.

Attached: 1532292328223.gif (800x600, 144K)

ROIGHT SED FRED
WE'LL AVE A CUPPA TEA THEN

She passed on her genes, why haven't you?

Attached: midge.jpg (652x657, 119K)

lads is it true that janny got sacked?

yeah he kept sending false reports to the mods and they got sick of him

you should need a licence to have children

Attached: cworp.png (1027x731, 28K)

klonopin out of my system
time to smash a ton of mandy and acid

take the chinese gf pill

can't be arsed

The sex must have been disgusting.....

I mean just think about that big yellow shirted queerbait plowing her gash for a couple hours because she's so deformed he can barely get a semi.

Unless she dressed up as an oompaloopa, which is probably their fetish

Attached: oompa-boompa.jpg (604x531, 222K)

This, but please remove Che Guevara. He was just a physician, he had a short military training in Mexico, then his first battle was 2 days after landing in Cuba. They were 80 guerilleros in front of an Air Force and an Army of thousands, backed by the USA. 60 guerilleros have been shot dead on the second day, only 20 survivors.
A few months later he was named Commander, for his cold blood in battle.

Attached: che bazooka.jpg (480x764, 98K)

know a fat loser the same age as me whos just had his second child
dysgenics is at work in full force

I agree

took the korean pill in the past

>because she's so deformed he can barely get a semi.
He was almost certainly a fetishist.

Che is liberal queer masturbatory material. He's literally one of the worst humans in the last 70 years

That'll explain my random false bans then

The Directorate of Operations (DO) is one of the smallest components of the US Central Intelligence Agency. The Deputy Director for Operations' identity is not officially disclosed to the public. Only the President is allowed to know the identity.

The Disposition Matrix is a list of people DO members are "licensed to kill". Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, it goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy. One official stated "it’s a necessary part of what we do".

United States citizens may be listed as targets for killing in the database. Suspects are not formally charged of any crime or offered a trial in their own defense. Obama administration lawyers have asserted that U.S. citizens said to pose "imminent threat of violent attack" against the United States may be killed without judicial process.

The Main Core is the code name of an American governmental database which stores the Disposition Matrix.

actually one of the report options is "This post is extremely low quality." so that explains them

Whatever he was, the peasants of Cuba who were working a land they didn't own welcomed him and Castro's small army.
And rorke's of /fr/ tell me that he didn't like homosexuals.

Does she look like the models with makeup or does she have the naturalistic look?

>CIA
You don't need to be.
Russian meddling my fucking nuts. Jow Forums got Donald Trump elected. Genuinely and unironically.
4pol 8pol and a few million right wing Jow Forumstards sitting on enough 5.56 to wage war a successful war on a medium sized nation

say it with me:

"we are the jews now"

Attached: 38821003_420939261761693_5378701387183947776_n.jpg (480x480, 55K)

r8 my new shirt lads

Attached: IMG_20180911_164917.jpg (2448x3264, 2.55M)

>tfw people don't even fetishize you

Attached: 1532315122012.jpg (2477x3000, 3.89M)

>Only the President is allowed to know the identity.
Hmm yes checks and balances dog bless merica

>Be banned for random shitpost I didn't make on /tv/, or board I don't frequent

Attached: 717.png (569x629, 656K)

wish I was licensed to kill worthless yank hunks of flesh

Attached: dios mio!.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

was unironically looking into getting this shirt
how is it lad

king terry the terrible
may he rest in peace

based

Nice! Have you used templeOS? How is it?

women spend like £50 on one small tub of body cream it's mad

Love Runescape me

right then
tesco man's been
let's have a look at these eggs

>google commemorating the birth of Joanna Baillie instead of 9/11

lmao
top banter

lazy bastard

Microsoft did an app called Microsoft Maps on Win10.
I just realized there's even an equivalent of Google Street View, called street side.
They shot all the streets of Paris in 2015. Quality is bad, blurred faces look like ghosts or living dead.

It's printed very nicely lad. I almost bought one off redbubble but realized that someone would be profiting from his death and cancelled my order. So I just used pic related and used spreadshirt instead.

Attached: TempleOS sword and scales (original).png (3200x3800, 47K)

>tfw no one in the US wants to admit that our president was elected by a bunch of shitposting autists so they blame the Russians to try and save face

What a bunch of sissy la la homopants

Attached: 1530930857044.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

Attached: 1533277897804.jpg (480x359, 39K)

really like this girl but she's much smarter and wealthier than me and its very intimidating

Used to be friends with someone whose dad was a millionaire. He told me that you'll only ever make money in sales selling to two types of people: rich men and women trying to buy back their youth.

9/11 jokes are the purest form of comedy

its time to move on from 9/11
stop dwelling!!

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1530303506296.jpg (528x348, 22K)

A part of me questions how long this 9/11 nonsense will go on for, but then I remember that the yanks are still whining about Pear Harbour.

see?
there we are all 24 eggs perfectly fi-

Attached: IMG_3374.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

Remember when someone posted their face here with a proper cheesy grin cahse he knew he was good looking and wanted compliments and it fucking pissed off so many virgins. Howling just thinking about it

i mean to be fair it is probably the most significant event of the 21st century so far

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_3376.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

I used it a bit. I got an older version so I could use the AfterEgypt module without the supplementary disk you need with the latest version. I actually microdosed on mushrooms on Saturday and spent the day with Mr. God on it. I can't program anything but I'd love to become more familiar with it and eventually make/do some cool things.

Attached: TempleOS reading.png (648x507, 49K)

Shoot your shot lad, itll be like the titanic

Attached: lTvUbqC.jpg (605x492, 58K)

bet your pals on reddit were falling over themselves at this little doozy

poked a hole in some eggs today haha

Brexit will be bigger.

no dicaprio was very handsome

what a madlad

oh user i'd never cheat on you with reddit you know that

you've got a jailbreak yolk somewhere in your kitchen

>egg deliveries from tesco
do you not have a milkman? they do eggs and they don't get broken

>food deliveries

you are either fat or crippled

howling

When

>supermarket delivery

Attached: 1515791667137.png (665x800, 54K)

do milkmen deliver almond milk?

Ages ago lad

Attached: 1536593820659.png (1418x1112, 623K)

Doug I thought you were gyppo jack

I see the gay epidemic as a genetic shift in the human race.

Before, a man had to be able to be a desk clerk, or a farmer, but also a soldier, ready for war, by conscription. Technology advanced western countries have shown that we don't need conscription anymore. We just need an army of professionals.
So humanity is becoming genetically hyper specialized, like ants : there will be a small fraction of very strong military men, familiar with tech weapons, and more and more genetically gay men, who may lose slowly their ability to have children.

Attached: 1523196215692.gif (440x261, 49K)

almonds don't have udders

peak consumerist culture - women who spent their entire lives living hedonistically believe that they can buy a good man with enough money when they're 50 and worn out.

Love Autumn me

>“We’re sorry, your wagecage has already been opened for the allotted 15 minutes, it will not open until the end of your shift”
NO ALEXA I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM PLEASE LET ME OUT OF MY WAGECAGE

Attached: 1536593918059.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

Damn, that's the kind of woman you meet on an elite dating site?

an increased prominence of homosexuality stems from a mixture of pollution in the water supply and overpopulation

just got placed in the toilcage

>Reading the ol' daily mail
>Designer Claudia Li casts ONLY Asian models for her New York Fashion Week runway show to highlight that Asians aren't all alike
>get to comments
>I agree, there is a huge variation among all ethnic groups, but this would have been much more effective if the same model hadn't worn all the outfits!

That's another possibility. Future looks bleak.

Attached: 1534282597308.jpg (900x597, 168K)

Ah yes, the Blue Heifer

Have more screenshots lad. I was even writing down notes in me sketchbook.

I'm not gypo jack but may he rest in peace

Attached: TempleOS reading2.png (648x507, 39K)

Right so where did gays in Ancient Greece come from then? Cheeky ol Socrates been putting a bit of fluoride in the ancient water supply?

you don't need to title your posts on this website

broke as fuck but I still keep Spotify Premium running because of how good it is

£1.50 to get all my shopping delivered to my door
saved more than £1.50 worth of time and petrol
stay inefficient, luddites

What's so great about it?

interesting stuff, err ill be right back
*walks away and stares at the wall*

all early civilisations had some homosexuality because they had relative overpopulation

where delivers for £1.50?

Attached: Che 2.jpg (1280x935, 236K)

>relative overpopulation

Attached: 1526942871297.jpg (485x443, 88K)

Attached: t.jpg (640x960, 72K)

The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the United States Central Intelligence Agency responsible for covert operations.

The Special Operations Group (SOG) is a department within SAD responsible for operations which the US government does not wish to be overtly associated with. SOG members do not typically carry any objects or clothing, e.g., military uniforms, that would associate them with the United States government.

SAD/SOG is generally considered the most secretive special operations force in the United States. These individuals can operate in any environment (sea, air or ground) with limited to no support from the United States government.

If SOG members are compromised during a mission, the United States government may deny all knowledge.

SAD/SOG conducts missions such as sabotage, special reconnaissance, targeted killings and unconventional warfare (raids, ambushes). They are also fully trained case officers (i.e., "spy handlers") and as such conduct spy operations throughout the world.

SOG also conducts black propaganda, as well as "covert influence" to effect political change in other countries.

SOG candidates come from Ivy League schools and most have Masters or Doctorates. They are trained to a high level of proficiency in weapons, explosives,tactical driving, parachuting, piloting, scuba-diving, improvised explosives, cyber-warfare, hot-wiring, survival, evasion,tracking, wilderness survival, tactical communications, foreign language, and hand-to-hand combat.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x298, 12K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 5.08.23 pm.png (1098x296, 64K)